Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen. - Page 284 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 22Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #8491 of 8498 Old Today, 08:00 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Will2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,920
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 139
Is it just me, or has this thread slowed to a crawl since being placed up here as a sticky (no pun, I swear)? I wouldn't call it "dead," but it got posts almost daily as a regular thread.

Of course, it deters posts when whiners complain about the women whose pics are posted not being THE hottest woman in movies, but the thread has survived 1,098 such whiny posts, so I doubt that's the reason for the slow down.
Will2007 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #8492 of 8498 Old Today, 08:13 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
archiguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 17,972
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
Liked: 535
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will2007 View Post
Is it just me, or has this thread slowed to a crawl since being placed up here as a sticky (no pun, I swear)? I wouldn't call it "dead," but it got posts almost daily as a regular thread.

Of course, it deters posts when whiners complain about the women whose pics are posted not being THE hottest woman in movies, but the thread has survived 1,098 such whiny posts, so I doubt that's the reason for the slow down.
I counted 1,123. I think you missed a few lite whines. Heck, I have about 20 anti-Jessica Alba posts just by myself.
archiguy is online now  
post #8493 of 8498 Old Today, 08:17 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Morpheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Montreal by day, Paris by night...
Posts: 6,458
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 283
It's like the entire AVS slowed down since the upgrade... ...and where the hell is oink anyway?
Morpheo is online now  
post #8494 of 8498 Old Today, 08:31 AM
AVS Special Member
 
stevew24963's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Boca Raton,Fla.
Posts: 2,165
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheo View Post
It's like the entire AVS slowed down since the upgrade... ...and where the hell is oink anyway?
Word through the grapevine is he got a temporary ban ,got PISSED and Oinked AVS.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
stevew24963 is online now  
post #8495 of 8498 Old Today, 09:12 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
archiguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 17,972
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
Liked: 535
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheo View Post
It's like the entire AVS slowed down since the upgrade... ...and where the hell is oink anyway?
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew24963 View Post
Word through the grapevine is he got a temporary ban ,got PISSED and Oinked AVS.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
This is sadly true. Brother Oink got a little peeved at the suspension, had all the dissin' he could take, and took a powder. That said, I fully expect him back sometime. He'll get bored, find he misses all his buds, and pop back up in the pigpen. I hope...
archiguy is online now  
post #8496 of 8498 Old Today, 09:14 AM
AVS Special Member
 
stevew24963's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Boca Raton,Fla.
Posts: 2,165
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by archiguy View Post
This is sadly true. Brother Oink got a little peeved at the suspension, had all the dissin' he could take, and took a powder. That said, I fully expect him back sometime. He'll get bored, find he misses all his buds, and pop back up in the pigpen. I hope...
I for one hope he returns soon.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
stevew24963 is online now  
post #8497 of 8498 Old Today, 09:29 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
archiguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 17,972
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
Liked: 535
Hell hath no fury like a swine scorned.
stevew24963 likes this.
archiguy is online now  
post #8498 of 8498 Old Today, 12:23 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Aliens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,762
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by archiguy View Post
This is sadly true. Brother Oink got a little peeved at the suspension, had all the dissin' he could take, and took a powder. That said, I fully expect him back sometime. He'll get bored, find he misses all his buds, and pop back up in the pigpen. I hope...
I'm pretty certain that Big Pig is watching, especially this thread.

A squirrel has been eating my tomatoes, so I took my AK-47 and shot him with an armor-piercing bullet. Unfortunately, it also went through my neighbor's car and his neighbors SUV before being stopped by a propane truck filling a tank. Most of the neighborhood is now gone, but that squirrel will no longer be eating my tomatoes.
Aliens is offline  
Reply Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off