Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen. - Page 347 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 1118Likes
post #10381 of 10385 Unread Today, 08:10 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
Liked: 123
Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen.

Sincerely, I didn't think Ms Mitra's pic was inappropriate. (No, I didn't post it.) I know basic anatomy. I know the difference between an exposed nipple and areola.

What's the rule again? No nipples, exposed butts, or unclothed[1] genitals?

[1] Not to be confused with partial exposure, side exposure with g-string, towel, revealing clothing.

“Toby! I got me a regular Ben-Hur down here...”
A: Yamaha RX-V775. Bose 401 mains, 301 Series III surrounds, Yamaha NS-C444 center, Hsu VTF-2 Mk4.
V: Samsung UN40ES6150, Panasonic DMP-BDT215, Yamaha DVD-S550.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #10382 of 10385 Unread Today, 08:42 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 2923 Post(s)
Liked: 1769
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeJob View Post

What's the rule again? No nipples, exposed butts, or unclothed[1] genitals?

[1] Not to be confused with partial exposure, side exposure with g-string, towel, revealing clothing.
I am not a moderator (thank God ).
To clarify the boundaries, I would encourage you to PM Dr. Don and ask him to define what exactly is acceptable and what is not.

I reserve the right to be ignorant, annoying, and just plain stupid...I'm an American.
post #10383 of 10385 Unread Today, 09:41 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
Liked: 891
This thread has sailed along for the past 6 years with only a hiccup or two. Now, during the past 2 months, it's been put into jeopardy. What has happened? I guarantee that if you went back to posts in the past you'd find some that today would be removed. Is someone or are a few trying to sabotage this thread? If someone is so offended by what they see, why are they even clicking on this thread? Seeing a nipple protrude through a shirt is offensive? Really? If people are that puritanical then keep away from this thread and let those of us who aren't offended enjoy the beauty of these women. Please.

Pure, unadulterated, full frontal nudity I understand. If you're at work and must click this thread, TAKE RESPONSIBILITY and make sure no one is around you before you do. Don't blame this thread or AVS if someone looks over your shoulder. And you jack@sses that are posting nude pics, take it elsewhere. Please.

Dr.Don; just suspend the fools. Post their names. We'll take care of 'em.
bobby94928 likes this.
post #10384 of 10385 Unread Today, 10:02 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1127 Post(s)
Liked: 1370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliens View Post
Dr.Don; just suspend the fools. Post their names. We'll take care of 'em.

Heck yes, Post 'em up. We got this!

WS65711 likes this.
post #10385 of 10385 Unread Today, 10:22 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 2923 Post(s)
Liked: 1769
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliens View Post
This thread has sailed along for the past 6 years with only a hiccup or two. Now, during the past 2 months, it's been put into jeopardy. What has happened? I guarantee that if you went back to posts in the past you'd find some that today would be removed. Is someone or are a few trying to sabotage this thread? If someone is so offended by what they see, why are they even clicking on this thread? Seeing a nipple protrude through a shirt is offensive? Really? If people are that puritanical then keep away from this thread and let those of us who aren't offended enjoy the beauty of these women. Please.
I don't know who or what got Dr. Don's attention, but I completely agree with what you are saying.

I reserve the right to be ignorant, annoying, and just plain stupid...I'm an American.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page