Insidious - Page 3 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #61 of 65 Old 07-02-2012, 07:08 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 129
I must be getting soft in my old age because I kind of enjoyed this one. Agree with the "LOUD NOISES" and the problem with the "Helpers".
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Mixing Poltergeist with The Frighteners is never a good idea. Completely changing the tone in the middle of the movie then try to change it back is a complete fail. Do writers add the silly distraction because they aren't confident in the scary material? Either go balls out horror (if you can) or make it a fun & spooky horror-comedy. This probably would have worked even better as a Drag Me to Hell/Frighteners mashup. What do I know though - it made $54m!

The above post is 100% medically accurate

31 Days of Horror:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 65 Old 07-02-2012, 07:16 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airboss View Post

I guess loud noises are really scary for some people.

Aiboss, this is for you!

This Horror Film contains:

The above post is 100% medically accurate

31 Days of Horror:

post #63 of 65 Old 07-02-2012, 11:14 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzack View Post

Aiboss, this is for you!
This Horror Film contains:

Damn, that scared me. eek.gif

"Marines have no qualms about killing Martians"

post #64 of 65 Old 11-21-2012, 05:57 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 64
This just in:

Yesterday, FilmDistrict announced their plans for the sequel, INSIDIOUS CHAPTER 2, which involves bringing back everyone - Patrick Wilson, Rose Byrne, Lin Shaye and Ty Simpkins - for next year's follow-up, with James Wan back behind the camera directing from another Leigh Whannell script. Ah... it's like they're putting the whole band back togeth
post #65 of 65 Old 06-27-2013, 04:13 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 64
Here's the new Insidious 2 trailer...
Reply Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion

Tags
Blu Ray Movies , Insidious Blu Ray
Gear in this thread - Insidious by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version