List Of False Studio Claims Over The Years - Page 11 - AVS Forum
First ... 9  10  11
Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion > List Of False Studio Claims Over The Years
ccotenj's Avatar ccotenj 04:13 PM 01-26-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulpa View Post

Yeah, it really makes it seem like he's Grover Dill to Google's Scut Farkus.

*100 points if you catch the reference.

oooo... that was good... i want a cookie instead of points though...

except somehow, in this real life version, scut has managed to portray himself as the knight in shining armor... the wolf in sheep's clothing, so to speak (do i get a bonus cookie for the bonus reference? )..

Tulpa's Avatar Tulpa 04:34 PM 01-26-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeydrunk View Post

Ive ssen that before, its hilarious.

Ever see the one with the woman that was similar? The cop had a real friendly voice and was even going to let her go, but she was going apesh!t over the fact that she couldn't find her license.

I forget the title, but I liked that one, too.
joeydrunk's Avatar joeydrunk 05:26 PM 01-26-2012
Hahahah yeah I think I did if its the same one im thinking of. You could barely understand anything she was saying rightt? That was a good one too. I think I saw both of them on some police funniest vids or something like that, never remeber the names of those shows, theres so many.
thehun's Avatar thehun 03:55 PM 01-28-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

I'm confused here...

About what?
thehun's Avatar thehun 03:58 PM 01-28-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeydrunk View Post

What do you mean dismissed it? As of today it looks like its still being pushes forward

I'm talking about the "Music And Film Industries of America" [MAFIA] dismissing the "open" act. They say it doesn't go far enough, despite that yes it could move forward in the house, and we shall see where it ends up.
First ... 9  10  11

Up
Mobile  Desktop