New Hulk movie rumors - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 6 Old 02-05-2013, 08:28 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 26
According to this Wired article, there are some pretty good rumors right now that they are going to adapt the Planet Hulk comic storyline for the next Hulk movie. They'll supposedly be launching the Hulk into space at the end of Avengers 2, where he will return sometime after.

If true this actually sounds pretty good. Thoughts?

XBOX Live: Wagmman
PSN: Wagg
BFBC2: Wagman
Steam: Wag

My Second Life character looks and acts exactly like me except he can fly.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 02-05-2013, 11:10 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 816
All I can say is I like the set-up...cool.gif

A.P.S. deserve our protection....join the cause today!
post #3 of 6 Old 02-05-2013, 11:11 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Wouldnt work that good on the big screen. Hulk isnt Shakespear, Bruce Banner is.
post #4 of 6 Old 02-05-2013, 11:44 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 35
The Planet Hulk angle would lead to his essentially being a villain - and a green CGI one for the duration. Then again, why not have Avengers 3 be a battle against the Hulk & a space army? Yeah...then again...probably not gonna happen (the plot the article mentioned, not a Ruffalo as Hulk flick - that would seem to be a given post-AVENGERS)

Of course, they could use the Planet Hulk story as a loose inspiration to get Banner in space, esp if Marvel wanted to perhaps cross pollenate the AVENGERS & GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY films. Bryan Singer looks to be doing kind of the same thing with XMEN - loosely (I assume) adapting the Days of Future Past story arc - for the follow up to XMEN FIRST CLASS. At this point it sounds like he's got just about everyone from both his/Ratner's original cast & Matthew Vaughn's (save for Halle Berry) on board.

Money does not buy happiness. It can, however, buy you a giant boat that you can pull up alongside happiness. - David Lee Roth

post #5 of 6 Old 02-06-2013, 06:30 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Would they include Beta Ray Bill? Can't see many people understanding BRB with no background.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #6 of 6 Old 02-06-2013, 08:06 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Its the Silver Surfer who plays the role in the comic series, but since the producers of the blu ray animated film didn't have the rights to him, he was replaced with Beta Ray Bill.

If they're still gonna go with BRB for the live action movie, don't they first have to introduce him in the Thor franchise? Show him beating Thor and lifting the hammer to gain his powers?

Speaking of the blu ray, BRB kicks the crap out of Hulk and his inmate buddies biggrin.gif. Before Hulk beat him down.

"You I have no qualms about KILLING." biggrin.gif
Reply Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page