finding a movie title, Help! - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 Old 07-05-2013, 11:33 AM - Thread Starter
Newbie
 
flower1975's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hy to all:

It's either from the 80s or 70s and its about some kids that runaway, (may be have a goal) may be two teen-aged kids and two or tree more little. I have a vague memory of it. but have a rare scene fist: A chubby girl that have their first period. The teen-aged girl helped in a pier (She talk to her that is normal, sitting on the pier/dock), but leaves in a police department. When the mother picks up in the police department, slaps him (the mother was angry because she escaped from the house ). Thanks in advanced.
flower1975 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 8 Old 07-05-2013, 12:41 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Tack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Valencia, Ca
Posts: 3,117
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 604
The Goonies?
Tack is online now  
post #3 of 8 Old 07-05-2013, 05:03 PM
 
Steeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Vegas
Posts: 3,268
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by flower1975 View Post

Hy to all:

It's either from the 80s or 70s and its about some kids that runaway, (may be have a goal) may be two teen-aged kids and two or tree more little. I have a vague memory of it. but have a rare scene fist: A chubby girl that have their first period. The teen-aged girl helped in a pier (She talk to her that is normal, sitting on the pier/dock), but leaves in a police department. When the mother picks up in the police department, slaps him (the mother was angry because she escaped from the house ). Thanks in advanced.
The Legend of Billie Jean?
Steeb is offline  
post #4 of 8 Old 07-06-2013, 05:24 PM - Thread Starter
Newbie
 
flower1975's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeb View Post

The Legend of Billie Jean?

Thanks

I remembered the movie, but not associated with the scene. I can not believe that the voice of lisa simpsons comes from a cast of this movie.
flower1975 is offline  
post #5 of 8 Old 07-06-2013, 05:55 PM
AVS Special Member
 
wizzack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Jersey
Posts: 2,454
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 118
FAIR IS FAIR!

I love TLoBG. I don't think it was ever released on DVD so the INHD broadcast rip will have to do. That and RAD. cool.gif

The above post is 100% medically accurate

 

31 Days of Horror:

2013

2012
2011
2010
2009
2008

wizzack is offline  
post #6 of 8 Old 07-06-2013, 06:05 PM
 
Steeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Vegas
Posts: 3,268
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzack View Post

FAIR IS FAIR!

I love TLoBG. I don't think it was ever released on DVD so the INHD broadcast rip will have to do. That and RAD. cool.gif

Rad! Crap, now I have "Send Me an Angel" stuck in my head.

Oh - and The Night Before!

And Just One of the Guys!

Ah 80's memories...
Steeb is offline  
post #7 of 8 Old 07-06-2013, 06:29 PM
AVS Special Member
 
wizzack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Jersey
Posts: 2,454
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeb View Post

Rad! Crap, now I have "Send Me an Angel" stuck in my head.

Oh - and The Night Before!

And Just One of the Guys!

Ah 80's memories...

Holy crap! I forgot all about The Night Before. Used to love that one. Thanks for that! smile.gif

The above post is 100% medically accurate

 

31 Days of Horror:

2013

2012
2011
2010
2009
2008

wizzack is offline  
post #8 of 8 Old 07-06-2013, 08:33 PM
 
Steeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Vegas
Posts: 3,268
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzack View Post

Holy crap! I forgot all about The Night Before. Used to love that one. Thanks for that! smile.gif
So many of these are movies that I still refer to as "HBO movies" because I used to catch them on HBO and Cinemax all the time at odd hours.

Let's see there was:

The Experts
The Wraith
Pump Up the Volume
Gleaming the Cube
Funny Farm
Real Men
Odd Jobs

Good times...
wizzack likes this.
Steeb is offline  
Reply Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off