AVS Forum banner

Jurassic World Teaser/Trailer

7K views 327 replies 60 participants last post by  LFEer 
#1 ·
Jurassic World teaser is out:

Trailer will be aired at 9:00pm Thanksgiving during the football game.

#9 ·
Using the the great white as the Sea World bait was pretty cool,..this was just a very small tease so it's way too early to judge.

But the past several years summer blockbusters for the most part have been big time disappointments or over hy[ed so I've stopped getting my hopes up. IE - Man of Steel, Total recall, Planet of the Apes, Transformers 3-4, etc.

#17 ·
Once upon a time, Steven Spielberg made a blockbuster monster movie that shattered box office records. It spawned a franchise of increasingly ridiculous and pointless sequels, most made by other directors. By the time the fourth movie came around, the plot involved a super-intelligent version of the monster with a personal vendetta against humans it stalked and slashed. Welcome to Jurassic World!

#18 ·
Once upon a time, Steven Spielberg made a blockbuster monster movie that shattered box office records. It spawned a franchise of increasingly ridiculous and pointless sequels, most made by other directors.
He predicted (20 yrs ago) that Uni was gonna run it into the ground like Jaws; that's why he did 2 and got out (I'm still gonna see this inspite of stupid humans who insist on containing ferocious creatures. Hope they all get eaten).

#30 ·
Die Hard 3 was better than 2.

As I was going to St. Ives, / I met a man with seven wives. / Every wife had seven sacks, / Every sack had seven cats, / Every cat had seven kittens. / Kittens, cats, sacks, wives, / How many were going to St. Ives?

#48 ·
New poster releaesed.

PLEASE tell me that's not an actual screenshot...:rolleyes:

You kind of end up rooting for the dinos to improve the evolutionary gene pool by weeding out these morons, don't you?
I have had a fantasy for a long time involving dinos and The South....:p

#42 ·
Honestly, I loves me some CGI dinos, especially as both paleontology and vfx computer graphics improve with time, but really....

How on earth would they ever persuade anybody to go to this island/theme park after everything else that's happened there? I mean, there's stupid, and then there are those folks in the trailers running in panic from yet another "unexpected" system failure. You kind of end up rooting for the dinos to improve the evolutionary gene pool by weeding out these morons, don't you?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.