#1 ·
First teaser is out.

I like the continuity with Skyfall.

DB10!!!!
...Monica!!!!
;)

#79 ·
Aston Martin DB10

Being somewhat of a regular to the NY Auto Show every spring, I *always* make sure to walk past the Aston Martin exhibit area to view the company's elitist offerings. They always have been, very nice designs, but, I've always felt there was just something holding them ever so slightly back from being the very best that they could be...*until now*, the James Bond/Spectre DB10.

Perfection at last, from Aston Martin.

nx211

#5 ·
Man. That exhaust note. I've all but broken myself of wanting most material things, but damn...

Not a bad teaser at all. I love Craig as Bond. Plain and simple. This reminds me of something my father told me long ago. He said, "Son, stocks may rise and fall, utilities and transportation systems may collapse. People are no damn good, but they will always need land and they’ll pay through the nose to get it". My old man.

#7 ·
Since Craig took over he has a tendency to total his Astons, let's hope the DB10 will make it to the end credits this time! ;) What a beauty! :cool:

#13 ·
He's contracted for one more, which would make 5. I'd like to see him in at 6 films though, or even more...because I think him and Sean Connery are the best 007s of the entire series, Craig deserves at least as many films as Connery (not counting Never say Never). :)

#14 ·
As far as the title song goes...any thoughts about who it will be? Do you think a man or a woman?

Personally, I have this way weird feeling that it will be another woman and be Lady Gaga or Beyonce. For Beyonce it's one of those add to her esteemed list of performances things. Not to mention she could easily pull it off as despite making a lot of crap music far beneath her talents. And frankly the same goes for Gaga. If they'll choose Madonna they'll choose her. But she's a far better vocal talent, which I've realized since her first appearance on SNL, which few saw. But her Sound of Music homage this year has brought that to light.

Who do you pick?

#18 ·
Doesn't have to be those two.
Indeed.

That's just my gut feeling. It's just been such an integral part of all the Bond films and I figure they are wanting this one to be no different.
But that didn't stop them from giving us crappy Bond songs in the past either ;) Regardless of who is singing, if they come up with a song as good as Adele's, I'll be happy.

#27 ·
There' nothing saying that the singer has to be a british chick.

Nancy Sinatra, Carly Simon, Rita Coolidge, Gladys Knight, Tina Turner, Sheryl Crow, Madonna, Chris Cornell, Jack White and Alicia Keyes are not from the UK.

Listen to this and tell me this chick couldnt belt out one hell of a Bond song

https://youtu.be/eIf2zyDoWn8

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.