"Adrenaline" DVD Compilation disc?? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 07-03-2001, 12:22 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Been thinking about this for a while. I was in Best Buy earlier today, and was in the A/V section and they had a demo disc of some groovy clips from recent movies looping for demo purposes. Does anyone know if any disc like this has ever been released to the public for purchase? If not, would anyone be interested in a disc like this? Release one disc a year with all the "testosterone" clips from the previous year. I think this would be a great way to show off your home system to friends, and have a way to keep the best clips in one place.
Any ideas? I'm willing to try to contact the studios to see what I need to do to get permission for the clips, but this thing would have to generate interest.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 07-04-2001, 10:07 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
A few years ago I picked up a DTS demo DVD in a WCES in Vegas; it has Titanic and few other flicks of the era. Is okay to demo occasionally, but it gets old after a while. Sort of assembling a 2K' reel of 35mm trailers together and watch 'em in one sitting... http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

-THTS
Closed Thread Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page