AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh what the heck!

507 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  purifiedaudio 
#1 ·
I'm probably one of the few (or many) who has money to blow on A\\V equipment just to say I have it or feed a expensive hobby habit. My family is well-off and "myself" lets just say buying video, audio, or just A/V equipment in general is like eating to me its pretty easy. Upgrading my home theater is like sex (maybe not like sex) the more I do it the more I want. So what's the problem you might ask. Its seems the A\\V industry (Pimps) always have something new we need just to get a better picture or nicer sounds. While we (Johns) splurge more money on slight improvements (Playboy bunnies) over our current equipment (wives, girlfriends). Example: I have two Toshiba HD TV's in 4:3 & 16:9 flavors, one Sony 36 inch HD XBR set, and one Bad @** HD 16:9 pioneer Elite. So this should just do me fine wright? Wrong!....................Just earlier today I purchased the Mitsubishi DLP WD-65000 ($13,499). Is this a cry for help or am I just one of the many in this forum who are Hard-core A/V son's-of-bi***. Just my 2 cents.

P.S. Hard-core gaming A/V son-of-bi***.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.