Tucson, AZ - HDTV - Page 127 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #3781 of 3784 Old 01-16-2015, 10:53 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I noticed that the cox guide was off by an hour that night. Luckily I caught it in time to record TGW at 8, cause the guide showed it at 9.

Fear is a path to the Dark Side: Fear leads to Anger, Anger leads to Hate, Hate leads to Suffering.
--- Master Yoda, a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3782 of 3784 Old 01-17-2015, 01:24 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 11
OTA watchers: If you haven't seen it already, you should be getting a new subchannel between now and Tuesday. Justice Channel is set to debut by Tuesday on KMSB channel 11.3, joining Fox and Movies! Seems that despite the "sale" to Sander, and the move-in with KOLD, Gannett is still pulling the strings at channel 11, as they are the ones with the agreement with Justice Channel.
post #3783 of 3784 Old 01-19-2015, 05:16 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Anyone else bothered by Grit's fixed 16x9 in a 4x3, and that many of the movies are stretched to 16x9? If it was the other way around, I could change the settings on my tv, but alas I cannot with this. At least on my recent visit back to Chicago, it wasn't like that on the station there. Any news on ThisTV coming on 9.3, or did that deal fall thru? Usually, all the new channels just show up on my tv when they start broadcasting, no rescan needed. Movies TV still shows as ThisTV in the EPG a year later, lol.

Justice Channel looks like nothing but Divorce Court and Judge Judy shows. I'll pass.

Now in NE Tucson, AZ with a cheap rabbit ears antenna. Got everything except KTTU (MyNetwork).
post #3784 of 3784 Old Today, 09:00 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Justice channel on 11.3 coming in at 100% in Oro Valley AZ, as of 23 January. No program guide, using DISH OTA module. Couldn't find an on-line guide on Justice channel's home page either.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Local HDTV Info and Reception