Omaha / Lincoln, NE - HDTV - Page 319 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #9541 of 9589 Old 03-05-2014, 02:47 PM
Senior Member
 
billiefan2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 408
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
btw:

anyone notice My Network TV show isnt on 42.2 in prime-time anymore


Law and Order: SVU wasnt playing on either 15.2 or 42.2 on monday night
billiefan2000 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #9542 of 9589 Old 03-24-2014, 12:53 PM
Member
 
BellevueTVWatchr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 22
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by billiefan2000 View Post

channel 22 is a public access channel?

they purged most of the public access shows on channels 22 and 109 last year.

Let's face it--YouTube is today's Public Access channel.
BellevueTVWatchr is offline  
post #9543 of 9589 Old 04-02-2014, 06:37 PM
AVS Special Member
 
ajwees41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Omaha NE
Posts: 2,792
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 11
looks like Cox is adding MLB Strike zone and the MLB network to the Sports Pack 2 channel tier
ajwees41 is offline  
post #9544 of 9589 Old 05-27-2014, 05:32 PM
Senior Member
 
billiefan2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 408
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
is KXVO going to do anything with 15.2 (or is it to be a repeat of 42.2 at least for the rest of the year)

I btw wouldnt mind Antenna Tv or Cozi TV on 15.2 though
billiefan2000 is offline  
post #9545 of 9589 Old 05-27-2014, 05:37 PM
Senior Member
 
billiefan2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 408
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
also what is going on with K25MM-D aka broadcast channel 25.1 that was to happen in omaha

or has K25MM been killed as a broadcast station before it begins like K16HM was


K16HM would have made a nice Bounce TV or Cozi TV or Tuff Tv station btw
billiefan2000 is offline  
post #9546 of 9589 Old 06-09-2014, 02:55 PM
Member
 
134LRS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 79
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Hey Guys,

I am planning on cutting the cable at my house in the next month or so. I plan on installing an antenna either on the roof or in the attic. Does anyone have any recommendations for an Antenna?

I live aprox 10mi or so North from the towers on 72nd St in Omaha.

Thanks,

Bill

German Cars, German Beer, German Guns.......Italian Motorcycles.

Pre/Pro: Emotiva UMC-200
Power: Emotiva XPA-5 Gen 2
LCR: DIY Clearwave Dynamic 4T SE & 4CC
Surrounds: Mirage OMD-5
Sub: DIY Dayton Audio
PS3
DTV
134LRS is offline  
post #9547 of 9589 Old 06-09-2014, 06:04 PM
Senior Member
 
rmalbers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 440
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Use www.antennaweb.org and that will give you all the info you need.
rmalbers is offline  
post #9548 of 9589 Old 06-09-2014, 07:44 PM
Member
 
134LRS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 79
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Thanks man. I'm not someone who posts before asking. Honestly until earlier this year antennas were a thing of the past to me. I appreciate the heads up.

German Cars, German Beer, German Guns.......Italian Motorcycles.

Pre/Pro: Emotiva UMC-200
Power: Emotiva XPA-5 Gen 2
LCR: DIY Clearwave Dynamic 4T SE & 4CC
Surrounds: Mirage OMD-5
Sub: DIY Dayton Audio
PS3
DTV
134LRS is offline  
post #9549 of 9589 Old 06-11-2014, 08:38 PM
Senior Member
 
PAULSTORM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 317
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
KHAS Ch 5.1 & 5.2

With 10/11's takeover of KHAS-TV, the changes are beginning. Starting Friday (6/13) Ch 5.1 & 5.2 will be shut off. KHAS-TV programming will be seen on KSNB-4.1, KOLN-10.2, KGIN-11.2:
http://www.khastv.com/story/khas-tv-...ation-20140611

KHAS TV - KSNB TV Statement

Created: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 11:30:00 CST

Updated: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 01:02:31 CST


On Friday June 13th the programming you enjoy on KHAS TV, including all NBC and all local programs, will move to channel 4.1 of KSNB TV with simulcasts on KOLN channel 10.2 and KGIN channel 11.2. At the same time, the current MeTV/My NetworkTV program line up will move to channel 4.2 of KSNB-TV. Your cable/satellite provider has been notified and will most likely continue to carry the NBC service and the MeTV/MyNetworkTV service on their current channel positions. If you receive these signals ‘over the air’ you may need to rescan your television or receive device for new and available channels in order to continue watching our stations.

We will continue to service our viewers with local news, weather, sports, information and entertainment. There is no dispute with your cable or satellite provider, this is merely a channel change. We appreciate your patience and comments. Thank you for watching.
PAULSTORM is offline  
post #9550 of 9589 Old 06-12-2014, 10:27 AM
Member
 
HuskerMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 135
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULSTORM View Post
With 10/11's takeover of KHAS-TV, the changes are beginning. Starting Friday (6/13) Ch 5.1 & 5.2 will be shut off. KHAS-TV programming will be seen on KSNB-4.1, KOLN-10.2, KGIN-11.2:
http://www.khastv.com/story/khas-tv-...ation-20140611

KHAS TV - KSNB TV Statement

Created: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 11:30:00 CST

Updated: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 01:02:31 CST


On Friday June 13th the programming you enjoy on KHAS TV, including all NBC and all local programs, will move to channel 4.1 of KSNB TV with simulcasts on KOLN channel 10.2 and KGIN channel 11.2. At the same time, the current MeTV/My NetworkTV program line up will move to channel 4.2 of KSNB-TV. Your cable/satellite provider has been notified and will most likely continue to carry the NBC service and the MeTV/MyNetworkTV service on their current channel positions. If you receive these signals ‘over the air’ you may need to rescan your television or receive device for new and available channels in order to continue watching our stations.

We will continue to service our viewers with local news, weather, sports, information and entertainment. There is no dispute with your cable or satellite provider, this is merely a channel change. We appreciate your patience and comments. Thank you for watching.
Putting NBC in Lincoln on 10.2 would normally cause an issue with the NBC affiliate in Omaha...but since that's the same owner, it works.

It does make me wonder why WOWT doesn't rebrand themselves as NBC Nebraska, and simulcast that signal in Lincoln and Grand Island.
HuskerMike is offline  
post #9551 of 9589 Old 06-12-2014, 01:03 PM
Senior Member
 
JoelWNelson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Columbia, Missouri
Posts: 466
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 17
This move doesn't affect anything in the Omaha market or WOWT due to being separate markets. WOWT has been considered the "de facto" NBC affiliate in Lincoln over the air and on cable but is still an out of market station, so they don't have any territory rights in Lincoln. It was actually always KHAS's territory to claim for as long as the Lincoln-Hastings-Kearney market has been in existence. This move gets a Lincoln-market NBC station into Lincoln for the first time.

FWIW, when Gray first announced plans to buy KSNB and move it to the York tower (plus with the digital channel 18 repeater) my first thought was "NBC" but the separate ownership of KHAS was in the way. When Gray announced the plan to buy KHAS it seemed even more logical, though I expected 5.1 to stay on the air and just add 4.1 etc. as simulcasts.
JoelWNelson is offline  
post #9552 of 9589 Old 06-12-2014, 08:10 PM
AVS Special Member
 
ScottChez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 1,281
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I get channel 10.2 real good in Pappilion, just sound of OMaha.

This is good news, now I get Lincolns, ABC, CBS, and now NBC plus Omahas ABC, CBS, and NBC

WOW Two DMAs!!!
ScottChez is offline  
post #9553 of 9589 Old 06-12-2014, 08:47 PM
AVS Special Member
 
ScottChez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 1,281
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Update
Dishnetwork already updated the guide data
10.2 now shows NBC programing Friday

Sure is strange how the KSNB call sign sure does sounds like NBC as the end, almost like they had planned this years ago.

now we just need Fox at full signal in Lincoln, they was a FCC filing that they were going to upgrade the tower in lincoln but it seems to be on hold

Last edited by ScottChez; 06-12-2014 at 08:49 PM.
ScottChez is offline  
post #9554 of 9589 Old 06-13-2014, 07:04 AM
Senior Member
 
JoelWNelson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Columbia, Missouri
Posts: 466
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Saw on the Journal Star website this morning that Time Warner is sticking with 4.2 for now as the source for channels 4/1004... WOWT will continue to be the only NBC affiliate on Time Warner at least until later this summer.

Maybe under Comcast ownership (ugh) they will re-evaluate channel lineups and will be more market-specific (e.g. L-H-K market channels carried by default; Omaha channels less prominent).

DirecTV has already updated their website to show NBC on channel 4 and MeTV/MyTV on 5. The Dish website is showing the inverse.
JoelWNelson is offline  
post #9555 of 9589 Old 06-14-2014, 09:10 PM
AVS Special Member
 
ScottChez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 1,281
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Wonder if the old KHAS channel 5 will change its call sign and be sold to who ever owns the Fox Broadcast rights? Maybe added to their existing network of stations and translators.
It is a full power HD station that would be valuable to someone.

Maybe NTV in Kearney would want it for ABC?
ScottChez is offline  
post #9556 of 9589 Old 06-15-2014, 12:25 PM
Senior Member
 
billiefan2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 408
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
rumor has it that cox is moving Investigation Discovery from channel 103 to 90


is that true?
billiefan2000 is offline  
post #9557 of 9589 Old 06-16-2014, 11:47 AM
AVS Special Member
 
ajwees41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Omaha NE
Posts: 2,792
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by billiefan2000 View Post
rumor has it that cox is moving Investigation Discovery from channel 103 to 90


is that true?
Cox Communications and Cox Business announce the following
channel changes on or after June 25, 2014: QVC HD will launch on
channel 1014. Requires a subscription to Advanced TV, TV Starter
and an HD receiver or CableCARD. TVGN HD will launch on channel
1079. Requires a subscription to Advanced TV, TV Essential and an
HD receiver or CableCARD and Contour. Nick Jr. HD will launch on
channel 1257. Requires a subscription to Advanced TV, Bonus Pak
and an HD receiver or CableCARD. TV Land HD will launch on
channel 1065. Requires a subscription to Advanced TV, TV Essential
and an HD receiver or CableCARD. ID and ID HD will be moving to
different channel placements and will now be available with the Cox
Advanced TV Package (Cox TV Essential with a digital receiver or
CableCARD) instead of requiring the additional subscription to the
Bonus Pak. ID moving from 103 to 90 and in HD from 1103 to 1090.

Last edited by ajwees41; 06-24-2014 at 12:46 AM.
ajwees41 is offline  
post #9558 of 9589 Old 06-17-2014, 06:07 PM
AVS Special Member
 
ScottChez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 1,281
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I sure do like having NBC on channel 10.2
In Papillion (Omaha) our channel 6 has that very large radar weather box on the left side taking up a quarter of the screen during bad weather. Other stations like NBC channel 5 old KHAS just have the small scroll bar.
-
I can still watch TV shows during storms on NBC now, before the screen was too small on channel 6 during bad weather.
ScottChez is offline  
post #9559 of 9589 Old 06-18-2014, 08:06 AM
Senior Member
 
JoelWNelson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Columbia, Missouri
Posts: 466
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 17
What's up with Time Warner and KSNB/NBC? Time Warner is only carrying MeTV on channels 4/999/1004 in the Lincoln area and has not even replaced KHAS on the York or Fairbury systems, now instead carrying WOWT only. Retransmission consent issue with Gray such as where WOWT is the only NBC signal they can carry?

If so I wonder if Gray will force the issue when up for renewal so as to ensure KSNB/NBC catches on in the Lincoln area, such as getting WOWT taken off the TWC systems in the Lincoln/Hastings/Kearney market. If both stations are available, viewers will still go to 6/1006 out of habit. Unless Gray only gives Time Warner KSNB in the Lincoln market going forward, similar to the KPTM HD signal getting dropped across the TWC systems in the LHK market in favor of KFXL.

Also, are Nebraska Central News/10-11 Central Nebraska newscasts still airing in addition to KHAS newscasts? Or is 10/11 CN only on 4.2 now? If so, sort of defeats the purpose of having those newscasts if most viewers watching on 10.2, 11.2, or the many 10/11 .2 translators around the state can't get the newscasts. I did see on Facebook that MeTV/MyTV may be returning to a new 10.3/11.3 soon, though. Is that now the home of 10/11 Central Nebraska programming?

Living out of state now so I can't check these things for myself, but still interested in what's going on in Nebraska.
JoelWNelson is offline  
post #9560 of 9589 Old 06-18-2014, 08:08 PM
Senior Member
 
PAULSTORM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 317
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoelWNelson View Post
What's up with Time Warner and KSNB/NBC? Time Warner is only carrying MeTV on channels 4/999/1004 in the Lincoln area and has not even replaced KHAS on the York or Fairbury systems, now instead carrying WOWT only. Retransmission consent issue with Gray such as where WOWT is the only NBC signal they can carry?

If so I wonder if Gray will force the issue when up for renewal so as to ensure KSNB/NBC catches on in the Lincoln area, such as getting WOWT taken off the TWC systems in the Lincoln/Hastings/Kearney market. If both stations are available, viewers will still go to 6/1006 out of habit. Unless Gray only gives Time Warner KSNB in the Lincoln market going forward, similar to the KPTM HD signal getting dropped across the TWC systems in the LHK market in favor of KFXL.

Also, are Nebraska Central News/10-11 Central Nebraska newscasts still airing in addition to KHAS newscasts? Or is 10/11 CN only on 4.2 now? If so, sort of defeats the purpose of having those newscasts if most viewers watching on 10.2, 11.2, or the many 10/11 .2 translators around the state can't get the newscasts. I did see on Facebook that MeTV/MyTV may be returning to a new 10.3/11.3 soon, though. Is that now the home of 10/11 Central Nebraska programming?

Living out of state now so I can't check these things for myself, but still interested in what's going on in Nebraska.
Here's what's going on with Directv...we lost a TV station because of this. They moved NBC/former KHAS to Ch 4 on the lineup. We're supposed to have MeTV/MyTV on Ch 5 but there has been a slide since the switch saying "service will be restored as soon as technical difficulties are resolved." I'm guessing Directv's technical difficulties are they can't pick up the weak signal of 4.2 to uplink it thus 10/11 Central Nebraska News isn't being seen by Directv (or Dish--see below). Wise move Gray Communications.

At my gym, they have Dish and of the 2 channels they are only carrying NBC/former KHAS.
PAULSTORM is offline  
post #9561 of 9589 Old 06-23-2014, 09:04 AM
Senior Member
 
billiefan2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 408
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Lincoln 's TWC should dump the omaha tv stations

if Cox Cable cant have KOLN and KLKN on lets say

KOLN could go on channel 135 and KLKN could go on channel 136


why should Lincoln get Omaha 's stations.


fair is fair, if Omaha cant have Lincoln stations, why should Lincoln get Omaha 's.
billiefan2000 is offline  
post #9562 of 9589 Old 06-28-2014, 07:40 PM
Senior Member
 
PAULSTORM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 317
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
MyTV/MeTv returned to Directv a few days ago at Ch 5
PAULSTORM is offline  
post #9563 of 9589 Old 06-28-2014, 07:59 PM
Advanced Member
 
veedon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Raleigh,NC
Posts: 726
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULSTORM View Post
MyTV/MeTv returned to Directv a few days ago at Ch 5
Me oh My oh. Son of a gun, you'll have big fun on Channel 5, yo.
veedon is offline  
post #9564 of 9589 Old 06-29-2014, 11:36 AM
Member
 
huskerbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 69
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULSTORM View Post
MyTV/MeTv returned to Directv a few days ago at Ch 5

Actually if they were going to lose one channel I would have kept cozy tv instead, since metv goes away for mytv every evening anyway. We need better sub channels in central nebraska....
huskerbear is offline  
post #9565 of 9589 Old 07-07-2014, 08:29 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 61
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Just about anything will work

Quote:
Originally Posted by 134LRS View Post
Hey Guys,

I am planning on cutting the cable at my house in the next month or so. I plan on installing an antenna either on the roof or in the attic. Does anyone have any recommendations for an Antenna?

I live aprox 10mi or so North from the towers on 72nd St in Omaha.

Thanks,

Bill
Bill, sorry about the delayed response. I just joined this forum. Did you cut it yet? live just about directly west of you; I'm on highway 133. We are fortunate where we live in that we can get great reception with just about any antenna. I just reconnected to an old antenna that I put in my attic decades ago. It works great. I didn't even align it. I'm getting all the Omaha channels and some Lincoln and Sioux City ones.

Interesting we are going back to antenna? Keep me posted on your progress in cutting the cord.
matonanjin is online now  
post #9566 of 9589 Old 07-08-2014, 05:39 AM
Member
 
134LRS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 79
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by matonanjin View Post
Bill, sorry about the delayed response. I just joined this forum. Did you cut it yet? live just about directly west of you; I'm on highway 133. We are fortunate where we live in that we can get great reception with just about any antenna. I just reconnected to an old antenna that I put in my attic decades ago. It works great. I didn't even align it. I'm getting all the Omaha channels and some Lincoln and Sioux City ones.

Interesting we are going back to antenna? Keep me posted on your progress in cutting the cord.
I have not "cut the cord" yet. My internet provider is Century Link and they just recently overhauled the fiber optic line that runs out our way. We are now capible of considerably higher internet speeds (7mbps). Although slow compared to what city folk are offered, it has allowed me to try out appletv and explore my options. I am happy with the results. I purchased a new antenna and intend to install it in my attic this weekend if all goes according to plan.

I will update you guys on my progress.

Thanks,

Bill

German Cars, German Beer, German Guns.......Italian Motorcycles.

Pre/Pro: Emotiva UMC-200
Power: Emotiva XPA-5 Gen 2
LCR: DIY Clearwave Dynamic 4T SE & 4CC
Surrounds: Mirage OMD-5
Sub: DIY Dayton Audio
PS3
DTV
134LRS is offline  
post #9567 of 9589 Old 07-08-2014, 07:33 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 61
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by 134LRS View Post
I have not "cut the cord" yet. My internet provider is Century Link and they just recently overhauled the fiber optic line that runs out our way. We are now capible of considerably higher internet speeds (7mbps). Although slow compared to what city folk are offered, it has allowed me to try out appletv and explore my options. I am happy with the results. I purchased a new antenna and intend to install it in my attic this weekend if all goes according to plan.

I will update you guys on my progress.

Thanks,

Bill
Bill, we only have 3mbps internet and are streaming with absolutely no problem. Well, no problem after the forum taught me my problem was trying to do it by wireless. We can get 10mbps and I had ordered the guys to come out and do whatever they need to do at my house to upgrade me. Then I canceled the service ticket at the last minute. It's only going to cost an additional $20/month and I probably will at some point.

BTW, when I said (above) "We are fortunate where we live" I did not mean where my wife and I live. I meant it in the sense where you live and where I live. Where you live, assuming you are not way down in a valley, you should get great OTA reception.

Are you in that relatively new area just north of the North Omaha Airport (Bonacci's)?
matonanjin is online now  
post #9568 of 9589 Old 07-08-2014, 09:01 AM
Member
 
134LRS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 79
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I am north of there a few miles. If you take 72nd North until just before the pavement ends, you'd turn right (East) onto my road which is also hard surface.

I don't think I'll have to much problem picking up reception at all. I have ran a cheap antenna to one of my TVs in the past and had no problem. I just picked up a Channel Master 4228 that I will feed to the whole house.

I'll take a look at the link you provided

German Cars, German Beer, German Guns.......Italian Motorcycles.

Pre/Pro: Emotiva UMC-200
Power: Emotiva XPA-5 Gen 2
LCR: DIY Clearwave Dynamic 4T SE & 4CC
Surrounds: Mirage OMD-5
Sub: DIY Dayton Audio
PS3
DTV
134LRS is offline  
post #9569 of 9589 Old 07-09-2014, 05:04 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 61
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I am straight west of you.

If I remember correctly, the pavement ends on 72nd at Dutch Hall Road. If you were to take Dutch Hall west to H-133, I am just 3/4 mile north. I'm the only place on a a road called Old Post Lane.
matonanjin is online now  
post #9570 of 9589 Old 07-11-2014, 05:01 PM
Advanced Member
 
unclehonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 587
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Looks like Fox 51 isnt going to get much of a power increase when they move (per northpine)

It turns out KFXL-TV/51 (Lincoln) won't be getting much of a power boost when it moves to a new channel. The FOX affiliate already had approval to move to channel 15, though it will likely continue to remap to channel 51.1 after the move since there's an existing channel 15.1 (KXVO Omaha) serving the region. KFXL currently uses 14kW and the initial construction permit for channel 15 called for 1,000kW, which would have rimshotted Omaha, but now the FCC has approved a modification to just 21.5kW. KFXL is owned by Lincoln Broadcasting, LLC and operated by Pappas Telecasting, which simulcasts KFXL programming on subchannels of two of its own stations in central and western Nebraska.
unclehonkey is offline  
Reply Local HDTV Info and Reception

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off