70% of VIZIO hdtv break just after factory warranty is up SCAMMERS - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 6 Old 01-16-2013, 03:34 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS LOOK AT VIZIO. CUSTOMER SERVICE REVIEWS ON INTERNET. IT'S SAD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 01-16-2013, 03:44 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked: 90
My guess is this thread will either get locked(inflammatory) or moved to the correct forum(LCD panel forum) but for another POV, I have 3 Vizio HDTVs two are my first HDTVs purchased in '06 the most recent was purchased in '11, never had a issue with any of them cool.gif
My motto is always I wouldn't have a Vizio for my main media room display(I'd prefer something like a Sony or Panasonic) but Vizio makes a decent TV for a good price. It sounds like you've had a bad experience with a Vizio product but others like me have had no issues well past the warranty. Everything breaks and sometimes it's just the luck of the draw but IMO there are lots worse brands than Vizio smile.gif
Vizio is also making higher end TVs now that I might consider top shelf but all mine are more middle to low end of the Vizio line.
post #3 of 6 Old 01-16-2013, 04:29 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked: 70
Troll alert!!!!
post #4 of 6 Old 01-17-2013, 06:51 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 73
A newbie following the newbie motto: Post First, Think Second, Read other posts last..rolleyes.gif

Bob

The views expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of the FOX,ABC,CBS,or CW Networks,MeTv, my employer or its parent company. Nor my wife for that matter!
post #5 of 6 Old 01-17-2013, 07:31 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectSHO89 View Post

Troll alert!!!!
I'm guessing not so much a troll as someone who had a bad experience and wants to let others know. Unfortunately I think in this case his anger is miss directed as there are far worse companies than Vizio(disclaimer, I have no affiliation with Vizio, I only own 3 because they provided a decent picture for a decent price) I also own other brands of TVs and other than a Dynex and Westinghouse that I sold and returned because of poor picture quality I haven't had issues with any of them smile.gif
post #6 of 6 Old 02-04-2013, 04:09 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Hopefully the poster got their stress and anger vented some, with that useless post.

Don't know how many vizio tvs I know to be installed in the family, but they're all going strong. Knock on wood.

I do have a jvc panel though that failed last week, under warranty ... time to start screaming on all the forums in all caps how bad their tvs are ... not. Stuff happens. Hopefully it will get resolved promptly without costing me a lot in shipping to their facility.
Reply Local HDTV Info and Reception

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page