Thanks Jeremy - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 08-23-2013, 10:18 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Two weeks ago, I called with a question about my DSL service being so poor and the tech told me that if I wanted better quality for my internet to get UVerse. He put me in contact with an agent and I signed up for the UVerse package. They told me that it would be installed on the 23rd and to expect a phone call from the Tech.

Wednesday the 21st, I got an email from AT&T that told me what to expect and some things I could do to help the installation go smoother. Then, on Thursday I got two calls from AT&T for confirmation of the installation.

This morning I got a call from one technician who told me he did all the outside work and that he would be at my house shortly to do that work. He was incredibly nice and efficient. He told me that there would be another tech show up between 1 and 3 to do the installations.

Jeremy, the technician called me at 2:30 and was at my house by 2:45. He told me exactly what he was going to do and about how long it would take and he nailed it. After all his installations, he ensured that everything worked as it was supposed to, gave my wife and I a few lessons on the use of the TV remote and he was gone by 4:30 or a few minutes after that.

I would have to say in all my years of dealing with installations in several states (my company moved me a lot) I have NEVER encountered this level of communications or this level of quality in the service. Thanks AT&T and Thanks Jeremy for doing such a great job

Leo & Kathy
Reply Local HDTV Info and Reception

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page