1. I went to ACE hardware, no antennas.
2. acehardware.com said they could deliver the Channel master 4 bay or the 3020/18/16 products to the store.
3. I went to J&M Supply Company,no antennas, order only Winegard 9095 UHF only $90 and VHF $160+ shipping.
4. Lowes has the CM 3020 for $100.
5. Radio Shack has the VU-190 for $100 and the VU-120XR for $70.
I want to watch the Colts vs. Bills game in 12 hrs.
Its on CBS in Columbus, the Florence station is airing the Jags game.
FWIW, CBS HD for next week is Colts vs. Patriots.
I bought a Zenith Silver Sensor for Florence channels.
The Zenith is sitting on top of the table facing toward Dillon.
The results: 16 WPDE ABC, 20 WWMB UPN, 13 WBTW CBS.
I bought the Radio Shack VU-120XR for Columbia channels.
The Radio Shack is facing west in my attic.
The results: 8 WOLO ABC, 17 WLTX CBS, 41 WIS NBC, 48 WACH FOX.
I am happy 2 ABCs, 2 CBSs, 1 NBC, 1 FOX, and 1 UPN.
No monthly fee...