Bugging out EscapeTV and Get TV - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 03-05-2015, 06:03 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Unhappy Bugging out EscapeTV and Get TV

I previously received both 68.3 (GET tv) and 68.4 (Escape TV). I have a "real" antenna that is aimed directly at NYC. The antenna is indoors, as I have not mounted in my attic. I have a SONY that was built in 2006 and works fine. My digital to analog converted was receiving ALL High-Def stations in the NYC area. Around 50+ stations. Now, all of a sudden, I am getting a black screen on both GET and ESCAPE. I checked the signal strength and both are over 40%, yet I am not getting their broadcasts. Every station works fine. This just occurred today. I did a factory reset and unplugged the converter and the same problem occurs. The title description changes, but I do NOT get a broadcast from either station on my TV. What's going on? The signal strength is more than enough for the converter to work with.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 03-06-2015, 03:48 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoxguy View Post
I previously received both 68.3 (GET tv) and 68.4 (Escape TV). I have a "real" antenna that is aimed directly at NYC. The antenna is indoors, as I have not mounted in my attic. I have a SONY that was built in 2006 and works fine. My digital to analog converted was receiving ALL High-Def stations in the NYC area. Around 50+ stations. Now, all of a sudden, I am getting a black screen on both GET and ESCAPE. I checked the signal strength and both are over 40%, yet I am not getting their broadcasts. Every station works fine. This just occurred today. I did a factory reset and unplugged the converter and the same problem occurs. The title description changes, but I do NOT get a broadcast from either station on my TV. What's going on? The signal strength is more than enough for the converter to work with.
If there not back yet, try emailing station they might be doing maintenance or repair.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Local HDTV Info and Reception

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page