Santa Barbara, CA; Santa Maria, CA; San Luis Obispo, CA - HDTV - Page 43 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes

post #1261 of 1262 Old 07-03-2014, 09:04 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by rc05 View Post
Is anyone else getting pixellation on KSBY lately? The news was blocky and Hannibal last night was almost unwatchable. It's not happening on other channels...wondering if anyone else is seeing anything?
I'm in Arroyo Grande and am seeing pixelation on KSBY and CW as well. I just hooked my OTA antenna back up to my HDHomerun Dual, which is used by Windows Media Center to feed an XBMC frontend. The pixelation looks similar to the screen shots a few posts above. The signal strength is pretty much 100% at all times for KSBY. I also get KEYT from the SLO/Cuesta Ridge repeater (31) and KCOY/KKFX from SM as well. Those channels look perfect even though their signal strength is weaker. I'd say the pixelation occurs once or twice a minute, just enough to be annoying. I have my antenna in the attic, which isn't ideal, but didn't want to mount it outside unless I was pretty confident that I needed to. Anyone else still seeing occasional pixelation on KSBY?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1262 of 1262 Old 07-03-2014, 12:39 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by giant25 View Post
I'm in Arroyo Grande and am seeing pixelation on KSBY and CW as well. I just hooked my OTA antenna back up to my HDHomerun Dual, which is used by Windows Media Center to feed an XBMC frontend. The pixelation looks similar to the screen shots a few posts above. The signal strength is pretty much 100% at all times for KSBY. I also get KEYT from the SLO/Cuesta Ridge repeater (31) and KCOY/KKFX from SM as well. Those channels look perfect even though their signal strength is weaker. I'd say the pixelation occurs once or twice a minute, just enough to be annoying. I have my antenna in the attic, which isn't ideal, but didn't want to mount it outside unless I was pretty confident that I needed to. Anyone else still seeing occasional pixelation on KSBY?
I'm still getting pixelation on ksby, not as bad as last month. I have charter.
Reply Local HDTV Info and Reception

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page