Orange County, CA - Cox - Page 250 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #7471 of 7473 Old 10-30-2015, 05:38 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Originally Posted by Ray Lucca View Post
I have the Non-Cisco Mini box installed. I haven't had a program guide on it for over a week. Re-booted it several times, still doesn't work. It did work for about a week. Anyone else have this issue??? Thanx
I have non-Cisco mini box and it shows the guide data. When first installed (several months ago) it did intermittently lose the guide data but, in those cases, unplugging for a few minutes and then plugging back in and doing the rescan cleared up the problem. Lately it has not lost the guide data.
Sponsored Links
post #7472 of 7473 Old 11-03-2015, 03:17 PM
Advanced Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Tried the un-plug several times and even dis-connected over-night. Still no guide, for the last several weeks...
post #7473 of 7473 Old 11-20-2015, 05:59 PM
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 22
I can verify that Cox in Irvine, California, has now switched off all clear QAM signals. (All QAM signals are now encrypted, and require at the very least one of their mini-boxes, or a cable card.)
Sponsored Links
Reply Local HDTV Info and Reception