15Likes

post #17131 of 17439 Old 05-12-2014, 06:28 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 60
Send a message via AIM to Trip in VA Send a message via Yahoo to Trip in VA
I'm guessing you're actually receiving WNXY-LD.

- Trip

N4MJC

Comments are my own and not that of the FCC (my employer) or anyone else.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand..." - Rush "Witch Hunt"

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17132 of 17439 Old 05-12-2014, 06:35 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip in VA View Post

- Trip

Well, until last night, I was getting WZME instead for almost a year.... I made no changes to my rig.

I guess since they both display on 43-x, my tuner keeps the last station found, which is WNXY.... since it is on RF 43, and WZME is on RF 42....

The database for WNXY reads they are off the air... Apparently NOT! (anymore...)
post #17133 of 17439 Old 05-12-2014, 07:25 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked: 61
Any news on KVNV launch date?

OTA | Netflix | Hulu+ | Amazon Prime | MLB.tv & MLS Live with
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #17134 of 17439 Old 05-13-2014, 07:03 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

- Trip

Well, if they (WNXY-LD) came back on the air, they successfully created a co-channel interference at my location for WZME.

When re-scanning, my tuner (CM-7000 D2A converter) scans these channels in the following order: (I've only included the main calls, not the sub channels)

WKOB
WABC
WPIX
WPXU
WNET
WMBC
WLIW
WNYE
WASA
WNBC
WFUT
WCBS
WNJU
WWOR
WXTV
WZME
WNYW
WMUN
WBQM
WNJN

I did scan KYW from Philly and WLNY from Riverhead last night, but no luck this morning.

What shcoks me is that the tuner, during setup, informs me it finds WZME on 43-1, TheWorks on 43-2, and RTV on 43-3, but yet tunes CCTV when I select those channels....

Disappointing... frown.gif
post #17135 of 17439 Old 05-13-2014, 07:09 AM
AVS Addicted Member

I suspect WNXY-LD on RF43 maps to 43-1 just as WZME on RF42 does. Some tuners don't handle such conflicts very gracefully. If it says it's finding those three channels, then it's probably finding WNXY-LD right after and overwriting them in its memory. I'm not sure I have a good answer for what to do to prevent that.

- Trip

N4MJC

post #17136 of 17439 Old 05-13-2014, 08:16 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I suspect WNXY-LD on RF43 maps to 43-1 just as WZME on RF42 does. Some tuners don't handle such conflicts very gracefully. If it says it's finding those three channels, then it's probably finding WNXY-LD right after and overwriting them in its memory. I'm not sure I have a good answer for what to do to prevent that.

- Trip

The only solution I can think of is to:

1. Have WNXY go dark.
2. Turn the antenna to scan for WZME, then turn the antenna back, and don't ever update again.

Just wait for MeTV to move to Channel 3...

Heck, I am more inclined to turn the antenna towards Philadelphia for alternative NFL selections in the fall...
post #17137 of 17439 Old 05-14-2014, 09:48 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10

Hi,

I've just discovered your site.  Are there any recent posts from 2014 regarding OTA Antenna.  I live on the Upper West Side 5th, window looking west and surrounded by higher buildings.  I have the Mohu, which isn't that great for reception.  Most of the time, I have to relied on my computer, slingbox (from Chicago), and even Aereo;  all are 100% reception, most include some kind of interruptions like, pixelations, words cut off, weak signal or no signal black screens.  I'm almost postive that my landlord AIMCO won't let me put an OTA Antenna on the roof.  

Any recommendations.

Thanks.

post #17138 of 17439 Old 05-14-2014, 01:54 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxxyredd View Post

Hi,

I've just discovered your site.  Are there any recent posts from 2014 regarding OTA Antenna.  I live on the Upper West Side 5th, window looking west and surrounded by higher buildings.  I have the Mohu, which isn't that great for reception.  Most of the time, I have to relied on my computer, slingbox (from Chicago), and even Aereo;  all are 100% reception, most include some kind of interruptions like, pixelations, words cut off, weak signal or no signal black screens.  I'm almost postive that my landlord AIMCO won't let me put an OTA Antenna on the roof.  

Any recommendations.

Thanks.

I have helped many people in a similar situation. Getting a pair of $2 rabbit ears and sticking out the window in many cases can get you most major networks. Even though you may not have line of sight to Empire State Bldg or any other transmitter, just being outdoors makes a big difference. If you have a fire escape, its easier to hide it from plain view and you can try extending the dipoles all the way and securing it so it doesnt obstruct path in the event of an emergency. I've also placed rabbit ears on top of window air conditioner units and brought coax in thru the side panels. For those Manhattan people where cable feed comes from the window you can repurpose the coax already coming into in by disconnecting the spliced/barreled/ F-81 connector. If you live in a strict building make sure whatever you do can't be seen easily from street level
post #17139 of 17439 Old 05-16-2014, 03:50 AM
AVS Addicted Member

I saw recent Wikipedia edits showing WBQM-LD with new programming on 51-2 and 51-4. Can anyone confirm the presence of said new programming?

- Trip

N4MJC

post #17140 of 17439 Old 05-16-2014, 07:54 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxxyredd View Post

Hi,

Any recommendations.

Thanks.
Since you are new on this Forum, and you are on p.572, I think you should surf it from beginning, undoubtedly you will find answer to your location issue problem, as far Antenna matter is concerned take the Nyctweng advice
post #17141 of 17439 Old 05-16-2014, 04:43 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I saw recent Wikipedia edits showing WBQM-LD with new programming on 51-2 and 51-4. Can anyone confirm the presence of said new programming?

- Trip

At the time of this posting, WBQM 51-2 is airing LATV (Latino Alternative Television). 51-4 is a black screen, although guide data reads there is a 3 hours nameless show on presently.
post #17142 of 17439 Old 05-17-2014, 11:08 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Thanks. Let me know if something shows up on 51-4.

- Trip

N4MJC

post #17143 of 17439 Old 05-20-2014, 08:22 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero 1 View Post

Any news on KVNV launch date?

So I found the station managers email and asked him and this was his reply:
Quote:
We plan to start broadcasting from 4 Times Square July 31 2014 the Nielsen rating book ends July 30. We may start earlier for over the air but that would be only a couple of days. Our call letters will be changed on launch not before (FCC reg) to WJLP and we will be Channel 3. Thanks for inquiring !

post #17144 of 17439 Old 05-20-2014, 08:00 PM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Hey Aero 1,

Thank you for contacting the PMCM station manager, and reposting his reply here.

I must say that his reply is rather contradicting to the facts. Co-owned station KJWP is licensed to Wilmington, Delaware, and is operating with a "K" call-sign. In fact, that station was formerly licensed as KJWY while it operated in Wyoming, and upon the completion of it's move into Delaware and its launch, the call-sign was changed to KJWP to reflect the Philadelphia market in which it now operates. Therefore, FCC regulations apparently don't mandate the dropping of a "K" call-sign under these circumstances.

Furthermore, call-sign "WJLP" in no way reflects the anticipated programming upon this station, it's COL, or it's market. Even the Bridgeport, CT. station changed its long held WSAH call-sign (which stood for "Shop At Home" network) to WZME, in order to reflect it's new Me-TV affiliation. And the owners did this despite the possibility that the TV station may soon become collateral damage in terms of a spectrum auction.

I realize that in this day in age, call-signs, both in radio and television, are usually treated as legal formalities which get buried in heavy imaging or a shorter-than-ten-seconds screenshot. I also realize that most people will be calling this channel, "Me TV" and not by it's legal call-sign. But if the information this station manager provided was correct, it certainly imparts a stark contradiction to what recently occurred in the Philadelphia market, and I would like to know more about it.

Would you care to share this station manager's name?
post #17145 of 17439 Old 05-20-2014, 08:46 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
Liked: 47

Maybe having a change in call sign is at the station's discretion (with FCC approval), but the manager just meant that the change cannot be officially made until the station actually signs on again. I can see why a station in the NYC market would want to have a call sign that starts with "W". The Philadelphia market has had KYW for years, so perhaps KJWP does not seem so out of place. (And Pittsburgh, of course, has KDKA, so there is a precedent for "K" call signs in Pennsylvania.)

post #17146 of 17439 Old 05-21-2014, 06:04 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giacomo Siffredi View Post

Hey Aero 1,

Thank you for contacting the PMCM station manager, and reposting his reply here.

I must say that his reply is rather contradicting to the facts. Co-owned station KJWP is licensed to Wilmington, Delaware, and is operating with a "K" call-sign. In fact, that station was formerly licensed as KJWY while it operated in Wyoming, and upon the completion of it's move into Delaware and its launch, the call-sign was changed to KJWP to reflect the Philadelphia market in which it now operates. Therefore, FCC regulations apparently don't mandate the dropping of a "K" call-sign under these circumstances.

Furthermore, call-sign "WJLP" in no way reflects the anticipated programming upon this station, it's COL, or it's market. Even the Bridgeport, CT. station changed its long held WSAH call-sign (which stood for "Shop At Home" network) to WZME, in order to reflect it's new Me-TV affiliation. And the owners did this despite the possibility that the TV station may soon become collateral damage in terms of a spectrum auction.

I realize that in this day in age, call-signs, both in radio and television, are usually treated as legal formalities which get buried in heavy imaging or a shorter-than-ten-seconds screenshot. I also realize that most people will be calling this channel, "Me TV" and not by it's legal call-sign. But if the information this station manager provided was correct, it certainly imparts a stark contradiction to what recently occurred in the Philadelphia market, and I would like to know more about it.

Would you care to share this station manager's name?

ill PM you his name. Even though its easily found, i rather not put his name here.

post #17147 of 17439 Old 05-21-2014, 06:40 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by veedon View Post

Maybe having a change in call sign is at the station's discretion (with FCC approval), but the manager just meant that the change cannot be officially made until the station actually signs on again. I can see why a station in the NYC market would want to have a call sign that starts with "W". The Philadelphia market has had KYW for years, so perhaps KJWP does not seem so out of place. (And Pittsburgh, of course, has KDKA, so there is a precedent for "K" call signs in Pennsylvania.)

On the contrary, I would think having a K-call would be an advantage, because it would set you apart from the rest....

Just my two cents.

Cheers!
-Doug
post #17148 of 17439 Old 05-21-2014, 06:50 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstoffa View Post

On the contrary, I would think having a K-call would be an advantage, because it would set you apart from the rest....

Just my two cents.

Cheers!
-Doug

possibly for tech folks that post here but in an age of 500 cable channels or 30 OTA channels, call letters seem to mean nothing. its all about cool names and flashy logos.
post #17149 of 17439 Old 05-21-2014, 07:51 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:

Thanks. Let me know if something shows up on 51-4.

- Trip
They show some spanish programming, commercials and other, looks like 'hand held' camera work, there is not much to miss, so far
post #17150 of 17439 Old 05-21-2014, 09:45 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyctveng View Post

possibly for tech folks that post here but in an age of 500 cable channels or 30 OTA channels, call letters seem to mean nothing. its all about cool names and flashy logos.

While I see your point on both issues, if you can get a K-call, why not?
post #17151 of 17439 Old 05-29-2014, 08:19 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
So does anyone think that WZME/WSAH Bridgeport will move RetroTV to it's main channel after MeTV goes to KVNV/WJLP? Or is MeTV staying on that station?

Also, can whoever has the WJLP station manager's contact please inquire whether his station will be added to Verizon FIOS, Comcast, TWC, etc? And when? Thanks!
post #17152 of 17439 Old 05-30-2014, 08:05 AM

Morning everyone,

I just moved my son to LEX and 61st. Trying to save cash was important so he got TM internet and we were going to do OTA for TV along with his netflix and such. I've been OTA in Connecticut for 5 years now. Anyway I set up his htpc I made for him and his tv. I started with a cheap pair of amplified rabbit ears which only got 5 stations. I had bought a MohU metro leaf just in case the ears did not work. With the leaf. I can get a decent amount of channels above 7-1 all the way up into the 60's. I get nothing under 7-1. Abc comes in great though and most of the upper channels do also. Of course there are some that do not. I would like to get the lower channels cbs, nbc and fox.

The tv is in a enclosed room no windows. If I move the leaf 5-6ft. closer to a window I can get a pic of cbs 2-1 but no motion no sound and no nbc or fox.

Trying to get the left to a window would mean going though a bedroom door and non of the room mates wants to give up not being able to close there door all the way.

Would a amplifier work for this situation? What are my other options?

Thanks
post #17153 of 17439 Old 05-30-2014, 09:12 AM
Advanced Member

Two New Broadcast Networks, Escape & Grit, to Launch This Summer

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/04/03/two-new-broadcast-networks-escape-grit-to-launch-this-summer/250840/
Quote:
Two New Broadcast Networks to Launch This Summer:

ESCAPE to be First-Ever Broadcast Network for Women,
GRIT to Target Men

Univision to Launch both ESCAPE and GRIT in 30% of the Country
As a Multicast Channel,
More Distribution Announcements Expected Shortly

New Company from Bounce TV Co-Founder and Longtime
Turner Broadcasting Exec Jonathan Katz

ATLANTA (April 3, 2014) -- Two new demo-specific broadcast networks created by the architect and Chief Operating Officer of successful African American network Bounce TV will launch in the summer of 2014.

Escape will target women 25-54 with a brand of programming that's daring, sexy and anchored in stories of crime and mystery. The network's mix of theatrical
motion pictures and off-net series will emphasize heroines and heroes that slip away from pursuit or peril, while providing viewers themselves the opportunity
to escape from their daily lives.

With a heavy focus on western and war genres, action-oriented Grit will be a new television brand built around the classic male hero archetype. Featuring stars
like John Wayne, Clint Eastwood and Chuck Norris, the network will reach men 25-54 with theatricals and off-network series that are bold, brave and
legendary.

The two new networks will be part of Katz Broadcasting, a new company established by Bounce TV founder/COO and former Turner Broadcasting executive
Jonathan Katz. Katz Broadcasting will own and operate the two new networks. Katz will serve as President and CEO while continuing as COO of Bounce TV.

"Free broadcast television is experiencing a renaissance in this new age of media disruption, as more and more consumers combine over-the-air with
over-the-top services," commented Katz. "Distributing Escape and Grit alongside successful demo-specific networks like Bounce TV makes the burgeoning new
broadcast ecosystem closely resemble the early days of basic cable, providing viewers diverse new choices."

Univision Television Group, which owns and/or operates television stations in major U.S. markets, will launch both Escape and Grit as a multicast channel on
stations representing more than 30% of U.S. television households. Initial markets include New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, Houston and Miami.

Katz has tapped Bounce TV Executive Vice President of Network Distribution, Jeffrey Wolf, former EVP of U.S. Syndication Sales for Sony Pictures Television
and widely respected as an innovator within the industry, to serve as Chief Distribution Officer. "We are being very strategic and selective when
determining our partners for these new networks," commented Wolf. "Bounce TV has enjoyed an extremely successful relationship with Univision and we couldn't be more thrilled to call Univision the launch group for both new networks. We look forward to another mutually-beneficial partnership for many years to come."

Both Escape and Grit expect to make further distribution announcements in the coming weeks.

They will be added as sub channels on WXTV Univision 41. Trip has them listed on his site as Channel 40.3 for Escape and 40.4 for Grit.

http://www.escapetv.com/

http://www.grittv.com/

Theducksfan2010 likes this.

post #17154 of 17439 Old 05-30-2014, 09:20 AM
AVS Addicted Member

I have no inside information, just a best guess on where they will land.

- Trip

N4MJC

post #17155 of 17439 Old 05-30-2014, 11:31 AM
AVS Special Member

Location: Randolph, NJ, 725' above sea level, 30 miles west of ESB
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by egold54 View Post

Morning everyone,

I just moved my son to LEX and 61st. Trying to save cash was important so he got TM internet and we were going to do OTA for TV along with his netflix and such. I've been OTA in Connecticut for 5 years now. Anyway I set up his htpc I made for him and his tv. I started with a cheap pair of amplified rabbit ears which only got 5 stations. I had bought a MohU metro leaf just in case the ears did not work. With the leaf. I can get a decent amount of channels above 7-1 all the way up into the 60's. I get nothing under 7-1. Abc comes in great though and most of the upper channels do also. Of course there are some that do not. I would like to get the lower channels cbs, nbc and fox.

The tv is in a enclosed room no windows. If I move the leaf 5-6ft. closer to a window I can get a pic of cbs 2-1 but no motion no sound and no nbc or fox.

Trying to get the left to a window would mean going though a bedroom door and non of the room mates wants to give up not being able to close there door all the way.

Would a amplifier work for this situation? What are my other options?

Thanks

What you are calling the lower channels such as 5.1, 4.1 and 2.1 are actually UHF and above 7.1 which is VHF in the broadcast spectrum. 7.1 is actually really 7.1. As far as I know The leaf is not really a good VHF antenna so you should be able to get the UHF channels better. Can you tell us which channels you ARE getting? The transmitters are at the Empire State building so it would be good to know your location in reference to it.
post #17156 of 17439 Old 05-30-2014, 11:53 AM

Thanks for the response. He is at 61st and lex. 3rd floor walk up. He gets 7-1 (abc) fine. I do get the ones above 7-1. I don't remember all the channels a few spanish ones, a movie channel, shopping channel, GET Tv and a few others and that is with the leaf hung above the tv on a inner wall. If I move it towards his bedroom where there is a window (nbc) 4-1 does not even show in the channel lineup 2-1 cbs i see a pic. but no sound and it's just frozen. If I remember we do get fox it can go in and out though. The window faces lex. I live in CT and have a outdoor antenna in my attic. I get all the channels tv fool and antenna web say I should be able to get. I read a lot of reviews about the leaf and was surprised I did not get cbs and nbc and a better signal with fox. I'm wondering if a signal booster would help or is there another option besides extending the antenna wire to a window which would prevent him from closing his door. He rents so drilling is not an option.

Thanks again
post #17157 of 17439 Old 05-30-2014, 12:16 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Thanks for the response. He is at 61st and lex. 3rd floor walk up.

I guess the better question to ask is where is his window in relation to the Empire State Building?

61st and Lex is NNE of ESB - Much more north than east. You want his antenna to face the Empire State Building. So if his window faces south, you should be in good shape. If it faces north, then the antenna will more likely be picking up reflected signals from the building across the street.

HOWEVER, midtown is full of tall buildings, and radio signals (TV is sent via radio signals) bounce off things. Your son is living in a lotto ping pong ball machine....

The Mohu Leaf antenna is probably not a good choice for his location, because it is omni-directional, and will pick up reflected and scattered signals (multi-path). You want an indoor yagi, like this: http://www.antennasdirect.com/store/SR8_indoor_yagi.html which will only receive signals from one direction, and block out signals from other directions.

Since he is so close to the ESB, he may have no issue picking up VHF (7, 9, and 13) with it, too.

You may also try shortening up the rabbit ears a bit... Each ear should be extended no more than 18 inches. Shortening them up further MAY improve UHF reception (2, 4, 5, 9).

Cheers!
-Doug
post #17158 of 17439 Old 05-30-2014, 02:30 PM

Thanks for the response Doug.

Very interesting explanation. His window looks overlooks LEX so I'm thinking his window faces west. With the leaf against the wall where the tv is, The leaf would be facing south the right direction but also has to go through the walls of many other buildings next to him. With the leaf facing his window or west it was the best reception above 7-1 or ABC but still could not get the lower UHF channels. Only the outside wall would be an obstruction. I looked at the SR8 it says it's best for UHF 14-69. Is that what you meant? Those channels seem to be ok. I could have him set the rabbit ears up keep the antenna's to 18" and play with the other inner circle for vhf. I'm also using a vhs/uhf splitter. one side going to the tv the other side going to the tuner in the computer so he can record one thing while watching another. Would that make a difference? Are you talking about using 2 different types of antenna's and the using a uhf/vhf combiner into 1? I sent him to aereo if all else fails. The only real issue is it's web based. I use media browser3 to stream recorded tv and other media to my other devices including my roku and can access it on the net also. Did not think this would be so hard but it does make sense with the all the tall building and signals bouncing off everything.
post #17159 of 17439 Old 05-30-2014, 03:20 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Thanks for the response Doug.

Very interesting explanation. His window looks overlooks LEX so I'm thinking his window faces west. With the leaf against the wall where the tv is, The leaf would be facing south the right direction but also has to go through the walls of many other buildings next to him. With the leaf facing his window or west it was the best reception above 7-1 or ABC but still could not get the lower UHF channels. Only the outside wall would be an obstruction. I looked at the SR8 it says it's best for UHF 14-69. Is that what you meant? Those channels seem to be ok. I could have him set the rabbit ears up keep the antenna's to 18" and play with the other inner circle for vhf. I'm also using a vhs/uhf splitter. one side going to the tv the other side going to the tuner in the computer so he can record one thing while watching another. Would that make a difference? Are you talking about using 2 different types of antenna's and the using a uhf/vhf combiner into 1? I sent him to aereo if all else fails. The only real issue is it's web based. I use media browser3 to stream recorded tv and other media to my other devices including my roku and can access it on the net also. Did not think this would be so hard but it does make sense with the all the tall building and signals bouncing off everything.

Woa... Lots of info here which would explain a great many things...

First off, some statements:

CBS (33), NBC (28), FOX (44), and My9 (38) are all on UHF.
ABC (7), PIX11 (11), and PBS (13) are on VHF.

This is true no matter how the stations brand themselves.

Rabbit ears were typically used for VHF, with the loop used for UHF. Back in the day when CBS, NBC, and FOX were actually on VHF, you needed to extend the rabbit ears to their full length because those channels were on frequencies with long wavelengths, and you needed a bigger antenna to grab the signal. Today, not so. The Hi-VHF channels (7-13) do not require elements as long. In a nutshell, you want your antenna to resonate with the signal you are trying to receive. Optimal Hi-VHF reception requires elements 14-18" in length. Consequently, UHF elements need to be much shorter (5-6" or so).

If you are planning to use one antenna for two devices (one TV, one computer tuner), you DO NOT want to use a VHF/UHF splitter. Such a device takes a signal, sends only VHF down one side, and only UHF down the other. If you want to make use of a splitter, you need to use something like this. They may look the same, but they are very different. If you are using the former, that may explain why you cannot receive CBS, FOX, and NBC. (But you get Univision... so I wonder...)

What kind of rabbit ears is he using? VHF only like this one]? Or one with a loop?

Have you tried sticking the antenna out the window and seeing if reception improves? That would tell us if the building is causing all the problems...

When you are close to the transmitters, things are more forgiving with reception, which is why I stated that he might get away with the SR8 and still receive 7, 11, and 13...

You could use two antennas and the VHF / UHF combiner, and then a splitter, but lets see if the "antenna out the window" works. If it does, maybe you can make some type of jig that makes use of the window and its sill to mount the antenna outside.

Cheers!
-Doug
post #17160 of 17439 Old 05-30-2014, 06:00 PM

The splitters were the one you posted 1 in 2 out. Sorry if I did not make that clear. The rabbit ears are from radio shack they are amplified and have the loop in the middle. I tried them with the ears fully extended and power to the amplifier.. The scan came back with only 5 channels. After that I tossed it to the side and played with the leaf. I'll have to look around for a long enough cable to run the leaf outside the window. I'll be going back down there in a few weeks and will check out the 2 antenna's i have and with your info. I'll be more prepared to see what is going on. Thanks for your help Doug and will keep you up to date on what I find out.
Reply Local HDTV Info and Reception

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page