Lubbock, TX - HDTV - Page 37 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1081 of 1106 Old 11-09-2013, 06:07 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Trip in VA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Alexandria, VA, US | Age: 25
Posts: 14,312
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 57
Send a message via AIM to Trip in VA Send a message via Yahoo to Trip in VA
Since Raycom has a stake in Bounce, I won't be shocked to see Bounce show up on KCBD at some point.

- Trip

N4MJC

Comments are my own and not that of the FCC (my employer) or anyone else.

RabbitEars

"Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand..." - Rush "Witch Hunt"

Trip in VA is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1082 of 1106 Old 11-10-2013, 11:23 AM
Member
 
thelucky1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 95
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip in VA View Post

Since Raycom has a stake in Bounce, I won't be shocked to see Bounce show up on KCBD at some point.

- Trip

You could be right, but I don't see KCBD adding it. I do wish both KLBK and KAMC would add second channels like Antenna TV or something similar.
thelucky1 is offline  
post #1083 of 1106 Old 11-10-2013, 11:36 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Trip in VA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Alexandria, VA, US | Age: 25
Posts: 14,312
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 57
Send a message via AIM to Trip in VA Send a message via Yahoo to Trip in VA
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelucky1 View Post

You could be right, but I don't see KCBD adding it.

Why not? Raycom has added it everywhere else that they own a station and someone else doesn't have it. In fact, they dropped This for it in a number of places.

- Trip

N4MJC

Comments are my own and not that of the FCC (my employer) or anyone else.

RabbitEars

"Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand..." - Rush "Witch Hunt"

Trip in VA is online now  
post #1084 of 1106 Old 11-11-2013, 05:55 PM
Member
 
thelucky1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 95
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip in VA View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelucky1 View Post

You could be right, but I don't see KCBD adding it.

Why not? Raycom has added it everywhere else that they own a station and someone else doesn't have it. In fact, they dropped This for it in a number of places.

- Trip

First question should be "Why did KAMC drop it?"
thelucky1 is offline  
post #1085 of 1106 Old 11-13-2013, 03:47 PM
Member
 
tvfan2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Lubbock, Texas
Posts: 28
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I called up to KAMC and the lady told me their contract with Bounce expired and their parent company chose not to renew. She also told me they have no decision on adding anything new to 28.2 at this moment.
tvfan2011 is offline  
post #1086 of 1106 Old 11-20-2013, 05:34 PM
Member
 
tvfan2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Lubbock, Texas
Posts: 28
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Found this bit of information on the Facebook page for KRBC-TV in Abilene. They are "owned" by Mission Broadcasting (Nexstar) just like KAMC. They dropped Bounce-TV too.

Jessica Childers Taff: Sure wish my channel 9.2 wasn't just color bars ... what's up with that?!?!
KRBC TV: We have heard from station management that another network will be shown on 9.2 after the first of the year, but we don't know for sure what that will be right now. Stay tuned!

Maybe it will be Antenna TV or Cozi TV! smile.gif
tvfan2011 is offline  
post #1087 of 1106 Old 11-21-2013, 04:20 PM
Member
 
thelucky1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 95
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvfan2011 View Post

Found this bit of information on the Facebook page for KRBC-TV in Abilene. They are "owned" by Mission Broadcasting (Nexstar) just like KAMC. They dropped Bounce-TV too.

Jessica Childers Taff: Sure wish my channel 9.2 wasn't just color bars ... what's up with that?!?!
KRBC TV: We have heard from station management that another network will be shown on 9.2 after the first of the year, but we don't know for sure what that will be right now. Stay tuned!

Maybe it will be Antenna TV or Cozi TV! smile.gif

Nice find! I'd like either Antenna TV or Cozi TV!
thelucky1 is offline  
post #1088 of 1106 Old 12-31-2013, 06:40 PM
Member
 
tvfan2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Lubbock, Texas
Posts: 28
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Looks like we got a few changes on the digital spectrum here at the end of 2013 and the start of 2014:

1). After a re-scan my box picked up on KDFL-LD 17.1 but I kept getting a "no signal" on the channel. I adjusted the antenna and it briefly spiked up the 55% so I got a brief picture before it dropped back to the 5% range. I can't get it to show up on my other television. I noticed on rabbitears.info that they broadcast from the old KAMC tower over at 84th and Ave. P on the south end of the city. They must be transmitting on very low power or the signal is just overshooting me.

2). I noticed this evening that we've now got a Weather Nation channel. It's either on KJTV-CD 32.1 or KJTV-CD 32.2 (I can't seem to recall which one since I'm not at home to check right now). I did see a FOX 34 Weather Authority logo in the bottom corner but it was definitely Weather Nation. I was worried we might lost Me-TV on 48.1 but it was still there on my televisions. I noticed some people were complaining on FOX 34's Facebook page saying they pulled Me-TV.
tvfan2011 is offline  
post #1089 of 1106 Old 01-01-2014, 11:22 AM
Member
 
tvfan2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Lubbock, Texas
Posts: 28
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Weather Nation is on KJTV-CD 32.2


KDFL-LD 17.1 is gone. Maybe they were just testing the signal the other night.
tvfan2011 is offline  
post #1090 of 1106 Old 01-02-2014, 05:32 PM
Member
 
thelucky1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 95
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvfan2011 View Post

Weather Nation is on KJTV-CD 32.2


KDFL-LD 17.1 is gone. Maybe they were just testing the signal the other night.

Thx for the update
thelucky1 is offline  
post #1091 of 1106 Old 01-27-2014, 07:51 PM
Member
 
tvfan2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Lubbock, Texas
Posts: 28
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvfan2011 View Post

Found this bit of information on the Facebook page for KRBC-TV in Abilene. They are "owned" by Mission Broadcasting (Nexstar) just like KAMC. They dropped Bounce-TV too.

Jessica Childers Taff: Sure wish my channel 9.2 wasn't just color bars ... what's up with that?!?!
KRBC TV: We have heard from station management that another network will be shown on 9.2 after the first of the year, but we don't know for sure what that will be right now. Stay tuned!

Maybe it will be Antenna TV or Cozi TV! smile.gif

Looks like KRBC 9.2 down in Abilene is going to pick up the Telemundo affiliation. They even have a Facebook page set up for the new channel: https://www.facebook.com/telemundoabilene

There is no telling what KAMC 28.2 might end up showing here in Lubbock since we already have a Telemundo affiliate. There is still a chance for Antenna TV or Cozi TV.
tvfan2011 is offline  
post #1092 of 1106 Old 01-30-2014, 10:55 AM
Member
 
tvfan2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Lubbock, Texas
Posts: 28
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvfan2011 View Post

Looks like KRBC 9.2 down in Abilene is going to pick up the Telemundo affiliation. They even have a Facebook page set up for the new channel: https://www.facebook.com/telemundoabilene

There is no telling what KAMC 28.2 might end up showing here in Lubbock since we already have a Telemundo affiliate. There is still a chance for Antenna TV or Cozi TV.

Looks like Nexstar/"Mission"changed their minds on which channel is going to carry Telemundo down there. They moved Telemundo to KTAB 32.2 according to sources down there.
See also: https://www.facebook.com/telemundoabilene

Wish we had some new digital stations up here in Lubbock. I guess we'll have to play the waiting game...
tvfan2011 is offline  
post #1093 of 1106 Old 02-02-2014, 08:53 AM
Member
 
thelucky1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 95
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvfan2011 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvfan2011 View Post

Looks like KRBC 9.2 down in Abilene is going to pick up the Telemundo affiliation. They even have a Facebook page set up for the new channel: https://www.facebook.com/telemundoabilene

There is no telling what KAMC 28.2 might end up showing here in Lubbock since we already have a Telemundo affiliate. There is still a chance for Antenna TV or Cozi TV.

Looks like Nexstar/"Mission"changed their minds on which channel is going to carry Telemundo down there. They moved Telemundo to KTAB 32.2 according to sources down there.
See also: https://www.facebook.com/telemundoabilene

Wish we had some new digital stations up here in Lubbock. I guess we'll have to play the waiting game...

I was told a few weeks ago, there are still plans to add a network on KAMC 28.2. However no decision on which network or timeframe has been determined yet.
thelucky1 is offline  
post #1094 of 1106 Old 03-13-2014, 11:23 AM
Member
 
tvfan2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Lubbock, Texas
Posts: 28
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Looks like we're about to get another low powered digital channel in Lubbock broadcasting from the KLBK tower at 74th and University. RabbitEars.Info is showing K13ZQ-D on low powered digital channel 13 (but will display as channel 40). That's really going to confuse people since KLBK-DT is digital channel 40 but displays as channel 13.

The FCC approved their license to cover today (3/13/14):
http://licensing.fcc.gov/cgi-bin/ws.exe/prod/cdbs/pubacc/prod/app_det.pl?Application_id=1625908

The licensee has a few other stations in Texas. The station in Houston (KVQT-LD) carries some odd programming. I ran a scan today and it's not showing up yet over the air.
tvfan2011 is offline  
post #1095 of 1106 Old 03-14-2014, 11:29 AM
Member
 
thelucky1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 95
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thx for the update. Hope it's something good!
thelucky1 is offline  
post #1096 of 1106 Old 04-02-2014, 07:59 PM
Member
 
tvfan2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Lubbock, Texas
Posts: 28
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
K13ZQ-D is still not showing up when I do a scan of the Lubbock over-the-air channels. Hopefully they will hurry up and start broadcasting.

On another note, I did pick up KAMR-DT 19 from Amarillo briefly late last night. I was only at 5-10% but there was no picture.
tvfan2011 is offline  
post #1097 of 1106 Old 04-07-2014, 12:14 AM
Member
 
tvfan2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Lubbock, Texas
Posts: 28
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I just did a new scan and I picked up KNKC-LD 29.1 and 29.2 early on this Monday morning. I'm not sure if they have gotten their license to broadcast yet. They may just be testing out their signals.

29-1 Estrella TV (in Spanish)
29-2 The Worship Network (in English)
tvfan2011 is offline  
post #1098 of 1106 Old 04-09-2014, 07:11 PM
Member
 
thelucky1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 95
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvfan2011 View Post

I just did a new scan and I picked up KNKC-LD 29.1 and 29.2 early on this Monday morning. I'm not sure if they have gotten their license to broadcast yet. They may just be testing out their signals.

29-1 Estrella TV (in Spanish)
29-2 The Worship Network (in English)

Nothing to get excited about for me.
thelucky1 is offline  
post #1099 of 1106 Old 04-17-2014, 02:26 PM
Senior Member
 
Jim5506's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lubbock, TX
Posts: 420
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
29-1 KNKC and 29-2 are broadcasting now.

29-1 appears to be 720p but not very sharp it may be 480p wide screen, 29-2 is 480p 4X3.

29-2 audio is way out of sync.
Jim5506 is offline  
post #1100 of 1106 Old 05-09-2014, 10:20 PM
Member
 
tvfan2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Lubbock, Texas
Posts: 28
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvfan2011 View Post

I just did a new scan and I picked up KNKC-LD 29.1 and 29.2 early on this Monday morning. I'm not sure if they have gotten their license to broadcast yet. They may just be testing out their signals.

29-1 Estrella TV (in Spanish)
29-2 The Worship Network (in English)

I'm starting to think 29-2 might have a duel affiliation with both The Worship Network and the DRTV Channel. I've seen some programs airing that are introduced as DrTV and other that are The Worship Network. The DRTV Channel website shows Lubbock as one of their affiliate cities. As Jim5506 noted above the audio on this channel is way out of sync.

The DTV America website doesn't offer much information: http://dtvamerica.com/

In other news, K13ZQ-D still isn't broadcasting over the air. Surely they should be broadcasting by now. I am not catching them on any re-scans.
tvfan2011 is offline  
post #1101 of 1106 Old 06-03-2014, 06:12 PM
Member
 
thelucky1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 95
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I wish the KLBK/KMAC group would step up to the plate finally and add some new channels!!!
thelucky1 is offline  
post #1102 of 1106 Old 06-03-2014, 06:14 PM
Member
 
thelucky1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 95
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelucky1 View Post

I wish the KLBK/KMAC group would step up to the plate finally and add some new channels!!!
*KAMC
thelucky1 is offline  
post #1103 of 1106 Old 06-16-2014, 03:38 AM
Member
 
tvfan2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Lubbock, Texas
Posts: 28
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelucky1 View Post
I wish the KLBK/KAMC group would step up to the plate finally and add some new channels!!!
Nexstar and Mission normally doesn't light up their digital sub-channels. There are exceptions in some markets. Their station in Monroe, LA still has Bounce TV on the XX.2, one of their Memphis channels has Me-TV on XX.2, and KTAB down in Abilene has Telemundo on the XX.2 channel. I called up there and talked to one of their engineers a few weeks ago. He told me they had no plans at this time to replace Bounce TV.
tvfan2011 is offline  
post #1104 of 1106 Old 06-16-2014, 03:46 AM
Member
 
tvfan2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Lubbock, Texas
Posts: 28
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I emailed the owner of K13ZQ-LD last week and finally got a response over the weekend:

X,

Thanks for your interest and letter. There are a few complications with Lubbock. It has been on the air for testing and is intermittently on now. Our Houston station is basically Hispanic with some Urban. Below you will find the lineup for Beaumont, TX.

27-1 27.1 480i DD2.0 KAOB-LD Heartland
27-2 27.2 480i DD2.0 KAOB-LD "Vidor Television"
27-3 27.3 480i DD2.0 KAOB-LD The Family Channel
27-4 27.4 480i DD2.0 KAOB-LD Familia TV
27-5 27.5 480i DD2.0 KAOB-LD PBJ
27-6 27.6 480i DD2.0 KAOB-LD Tuff TV

Again thanks!
Dowen


I'm guessing these are the channels they will be showing. I'm sure we won't get the "Vidor Television" channel since that is probably some locally based station. Vidor is close to Beaumont.
tvfan2011 is offline  
post #1105 of 1106 Old 07-17-2014, 05:46 PM
Member
 
tvfan2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Lubbock, Texas
Posts: 28
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Raycom Media Agrees to Carry New Broadcast Networks Escape (For Women) and Grit (For Men) in Major New Distribution Agreement With Katz Broadcasting
Press release from Katz Broadcasting, June 17, 2014:

Raycom Media, one of the nation’s largest broadcasters, will carry the country’s first-ever female-centric and male-centric over-the-air broadcast television networks -- Escape (For Women) and Grit (For Men) -- in multiple markets as part of a new distribution agreement with Katz Broadcasting announced today by Jeffrey Wolf, Chief Distribution Officer for Escape and Grit.

Escape will target women 25-54 with a mix of theatrical motion pictures and off-network series anchored in stories of crime and mystery. Action-oriented Grit will reach men 25-54 and be built around the classic male hero archetype with a heavy focus on western, war and action theatrical motion pictures. Both networks will launch this summer.

This is the second major distribution agreement for the just-announced Escape and Grit. Univision Television Group has already committed to carry the two new networks in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Miami and others. The Raycom owned-and-operated stations will drive the current coverage of both Escape and Grit to 45% of all U.S. television households. The two networks will announce more distribution agreements shortly.

Markets where Raycom will carry one or both of the networks include Cleveland/Akron, OH, Charlotte, NC, Cincinnati, OH, West Palm Beach, FL, Birmingham, AL, Memphis, TN, Louisville, KY, Knoxville, TN, Honolulu, HI, Tucson, AZ, Columbia, SC, Huntsville, AL and others.

“There is a new broadcast television landscape emerging and it resembles the origins of basic cable years ago. Distributing demo-specific networks Escape and Grit alongside the successful Bounce TV can help station groups and owners grow and prosper in this new world as consumers combine over-the-air television with over-the-top services,” said Wolf. “Raycom understands this very well and was the first station group to sign on to carry Bounce TV. We are thrilled to partner with them again on Grit and Escape.”

“We believe in what Katz Broadcasting is doing in creating demo-specific networks for the broadcast digital landscape. Bounce TV has been a tremendous success in our local markets and has allowed us to better serve our communities. We anticipate that Escape and Grit will do the same,” commented Raycom president and CEO Paul McTear.

Escape and Grit are part of Katz Broadcasting, a new company established by current Bounce TV founder/COO and former Turner Broadcasting executive Jonathan Katz, who serves as President and CEO while continuing as COO of Bounce TV.

Escape and Grit are expanding their programming as well as their distribution. Just last week they acquired the television rights to 135 demo-targeted motion pictures in a multi-year licensing agreement with Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution. Warner Bros. drama and thriller titles headed to Escape include Body Heat, Presumed Innocent, Disclosure, Misery, Dead Calm, Malice, Dolores Claiborne, Star 80 and more. Among the stars and titles going to Grit in the WBDTD agreement: Clint Eastwood (Sudden Impact, Kelly’s Heroes, Bronco Billy); John Wayne (Cahill, U.S. Marshall, Chisum, The Cowboys); Sylvester Stallone (Cobra, Demolition Man, Victory); Jackie Chan (Rumble in the Bronx, Jackie Chan’s First Strike) and more.


I wonder if KCBD is going to be one of the "others" mentioned in the press release?
tvfan2011 is offline  
post #1106 of 1106 Old 07-18-2014, 04:34 PM
Member
 
thelucky1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 95
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvfan2011 View Post
Raycom Media Agrees to Carry New Broadcast Networks Escape (For Women) and Grit (For Men) in Major New Distribution Agreement With Katz Broadcasting

Press release from Katz Broadcasting, June 17, 2014:



Raycom Media, one of the nation’s largest broadcasters, will carry the country’s first-ever female-centric and male-centric over-the-air broadcast television networks -- Escape (For Women) and Grit (For Men) -- in multiple markets as part of a new distribution agreement with Katz Broadcasting announced today by Jeffrey Wolf, Chief Distribution Officer for Escape and Grit.



Escape will target women 25-54 with a mix of theatrical motion pictures and off-network series anchored in stories of crime and mystery. Action-oriented Grit will reach men 25-54 and be built around the classic male hero archetype with a heavy focus on western, war and action theatrical motion pictures. Both networks will launch this summer.



This is the second major distribution agreement for the just-announced Escape and Grit. Univision Television Group has already committed to carry the two new networks in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Miami and others. The Raycom owned-and-operated stations will drive the current coverage of both Escape and Grit to 45% of all U.S. television households. The two networks will announce more distribution agreements shortly.



Markets where Raycom will carry one or both of the networks include Cleveland/Akron, OH, Charlotte, NC, Cincinnati, OH, West Palm Beach, FL, Birmingham, AL, Memphis, TN, Louisville, KY, Knoxville, TN, Honolulu, HI, Tucson, AZ, Columbia, SC, Huntsville, AL and others.



“There is a new broadcast television landscape emerging and it resembles the origins of basic cable years ago. Distributing demo-specific networks Escape and Grit alongside the successful Bounce TV can help station groups and owners grow and prosper in this new world as consumers combine over-the-air television with over-the-top services,” said Wolf. “Raycom understands this very well and was the first station group to sign on to carry Bounce TV. We are thrilled to partner with them again on Grit and Escape.”



“We believe in what Katz Broadcasting is doing in creating demo-specific networks for the broadcast digital landscape. Bounce TV has been a tremendous success in our local markets and has allowed us to better serve our communities. We anticipate that Escape and Grit will do the same,” commented Raycom president and CEO Paul McTear.



Escape and Grit are part of Katz Broadcasting, a new company established by current Bounce TV founder/COO and former Turner Broadcasting executive Jonathan Katz, who serves as President and CEO while continuing as COO of Bounce TV.



Escape and Grit are expanding their programming as well as their distribution. Just last week they acquired the television rights to 135 demo-targeted motion pictures in a multi-year licensing agreement with Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution. Warner Bros. drama and thriller titles headed to Escape include Body Heat, Presumed Innocent, Disclosure, Misery, Dead Calm, Malice, Dolores Claiborne, Star 80 and more. Among the stars and titles going to Grit in the WBDTD agreement: Clint Eastwood (Sudden Impact, Kelly’s Heroes, Bronco Billy); John Wayne (Cahill, U.S. Marshall, Chisum, The Cowboys); Sylvester Stallone (Cobra, Demolition Man, Victory); Jackie Chan (Rumble in the Bronx, Jackie Chan’s First Strike) and more.





I wonder if KCBD is going to be one of the "others" mentioned in the press release?

I hope so! Thx for the update. I guess KLBK & KAMC will continue to offer NOTHING in addition to their main channel. :-(
thelucky1 is offline  
Reply Local HDTV Info and Reception

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off