Boston, MA - OTA - Page 361 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 17Likes

post #10801 of 10802 Old 05-29-2015, 05:17 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked: 71
I think the DB8e would help with the drop outs since there is more collection area. You really want to use a Y5-7-13 or y10-7-13 for wenh, wmur, and wmtw. Worth it just for wmtw which has a heroes and icons subchannel. Join the two with an RCA TVPRAMP1R. I think you will find much joy in this configuration.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #10802 of 10802 Old 05-31-2015, 05:36 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizwor View Post
You really want to use a Y5-7-13 or y10-7-13 for wenh, wmur, and wmtw. Worth it just for wmtw which has a heroes and icons subchannel.
Yes wizwor, I am sure you are correct. But Comcast keeps lowering the price for my broadband as long as I accept a basic cable package. So I'm getting wmur and wenh with and without wind (I mean the blowy wind, not the old Derry station, ha ha, call sign humor)

If internet every truly unbundles from TV then I will have to get serious about more antennas and chopping down some trees!
Tschmidt likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Local HDTV Info and Reception

Tags
Displays