Los Angeles, CA - TWC - Page 328 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 431Likes

post #9811 of 9812 Old Today, 08:45 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSperber View Post
Cough, cough... Windows Media Center with Ceton/Hauppauge tuner cards
I had that setup a few years ago. Didn't make it past the wife acceptance test. "What do you mean I have to reboot the TV?".

Switched to TiVo, never looked back. Especially with TiVo Mini for multi-room support and Stream for out of home viewing. And Microsoft has stopped supporting Windows Media Center. Should tell you something.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9812 of 9812 Old Today, 08:49 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvy View Post
Do you have the Triple Play rates in L.A. too? One would be more my speed if I go with Charter now.
Go to TimeWarnerCable.com. Log in and then hit UPGRADE up top. Then look for the Charter Packages on the lower right. I'm being offered a Triple Gold, since I all ready have a double play TWC package. Its cheaper than what I have now. But when I sign up for the package, I get an email asking me to call in, the reps can't see what i ordered and start offering me the same package at about $20 more per month. So I'm waiting for Charter marketing to get off their asses and get the current subscriber upgrade packages populated into the CSR's system.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Local HDTV Info and Reception

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page