4Likes

post #14401 of 14404 Old Yesterday, 08:44 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmyhdtv View Post
I read on a broadcasting forum today that Dayton is going to get ME Tv on WHIO around December. Not sure if it will replace the weather channel on 7.2 or not. According to FCC contour map WLWT covers most of Dayton, personally I didn't see much point of it being on WHIO. Maybe those in the north part of Dayton don't see WLWT.
According to the MeTV website their network will launch 12/1/14 on WHIO channel 7.2.
http://metvnetwork.com/wheretowatch/zip/?zipcode=45439

It'll be good for the folks in the Dayton area with an indoor antenna that are unable to receive WLWT and it'll be good for us with an outdoor antenna that already receive WLWT since MeTV doesn't always show the same programing on each affiliates station. For example, MeTV 7.2 will be airing The Andy Griffith Show weeknights at 8:00 and 8:30 while MeTV 5.2 is showing Mayberry RFD at the same timeso it's not a total loss.

Still wish WHIO would have gone with AntennaTV instead but who knows. Maybe WDTN will get on the bandwagon and add AntennaTV.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14402 of 14404 Old Yesterday, 09:52 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim58hsv View Post
According to the MeTV website their network will launch 12/1/14 on WHIO channel 7.2.
http://metvnetwork.com/wheretowatch/zip/?zipcode=45439

It'll be good for the folks in the Dayton area with an indoor antenna that are unable to receive WLWT and it'll be good for us with an outdoor antenna that already receive WLWT since MeTV doesn't always show the same programing on each affiliates station. For example, MeTV 7.2 will be airing The Andy Griffith Show weeknights at 8:00 and 8:30 while MeTV 5.2 is showing Mayberry RFD at the same timeso it's not a total loss.

Still wish WHIO would have gone with AntennaTV instead but who knows. Maybe WDTN will get on the bandwagon and add AntennaTV.
I'm still not sure why we have WDTN with an SD channel on 2.2 lol. Maybe not everyone has an HD set by now. Just seems like a waste since they're the only one around here doing it. Yes Antenna Tv would be a welcome addition as a sub channel too
tim58hsv likes this.

OTA and old C band 8' dish in Goshen, 47" Vizio 3D Tv with Philips 3D Dvd player, Gateway 3.6Ghz - 2Tb computer for home theatre setup
Old style CM4228 and 91XG antennas

post #14403 of 14404 Old Yesterday, 06:17 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
I'm going to miss channel 7_2 weather channel. That was the station I would watch for weather since 9-2 is awful and the weather radar data and the forecast are often incorrect.
post #14404 of 14404 Old Yesterday, 06:33 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Does anyone know what is going to replace channel 9_3 on Jan.1 when the live well channel goes away.
Reply Local HDTV Info and Reception

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page