4Likes

Old Today, 07:28 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by calvinb View Post
Anyone ever had any luck trying to pull in 19-1 from Columbia? I am in Greer with a big Channel Master 4228 in the attic with pre-amp and rotor. I can get some of Charlotte's stations occasionally.

Trying to get the Browns game tomorrow (Sunday) at 1 pm. Columbia WLTX is showing it. Bad news: weather forecast is not good. I realize that will hurt reception.

Here in Greenwood, SC I can get 3 adjacent markets OTA with an outdoor antenna besides my home market of Greenville, SC. They are from Augusta, Charlotte, and Columbia. At my location I can get a weak signal of the big 3 networks from Columbia, SC (including WLTX 19.1 home of Jim Gandy's weather) while I get moderate signals of most Greenville, SC and adjacent Augusta, GA ones.

My only complaint about Greenville, SC TV is the NBC station I receive (WYFF 4.1) does not air TODAY Show's 4th hour with Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb. I'll might have to settle watching KLG & Hoda via WAGT 26.1 from Augusta, GA or WIS 10.1 from Columbia, SC or WCNC 36.1 from Charlotte, NC which is a ultra-weak signal at my location for the latter.

Spencer Karter

My Christmas Wish List: SLINGBOX M1
Sponsored Links
Advertisement