AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Liked: 68
Send a message via AIM to Trip in VA Send a message via Yahoo to Trip in VA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesickstan View Post

CADILLAC TELECASTING, CO., AMENDMENT OF SECTION 73.622(I), FINAL DTV TABLE OF ALLOTMENTS, TELEVISION BROADCAST STATIONS, (VANDERBILT, MICHIGAN). Granted CTC's petition for reconsideration. Reinstated and granted its petition for rulemaking. Added Channel 45 as WFUP(TV)'s post-transition DTV channel. Terminated the proceeding. (Dkt No. 08-204). Action by: Chief, Video Division, Media Bureau. Adopted: 09/30/2008 by MO&O. (DA No. 08-1858). MB

http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_publi...-08-1858A1.doc

I hadn't seen that one. The FCC broke some of their own rules on this one, skipping the public comment period and all that procedure entirely and just outright granting WFUP channel 45.

- Trip

N4MJC

Comments are my own and not that of the FCC (my employer) or anyone else.

RabbitEars

"Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand..." - Rush "Witch Hunt"

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #902 of 1760 Old 10-01-2008, 12:25 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thanks Trip & Mesickstan for the updates!

Sounds like good news for some viewers up there. I'm a little disappointed that the proposed coverage area for WFUP-DT doesn't cover much of the UP. Just hope my friends with the cottages at Higgins Lake will be able to pick up WFQX-DT from Cadillac, they get the digital signal from Kalkaska real well, but have never been able to watch WFQX analog from Cadillac (they have a big hill in the way).
post #903 of 1760 Old 10-01-2008, 02:09 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip in VA View Post

They want to relocate WFQX-DT to channel 32 and put it on the WWTV tower. Essentially, they want to go back to the current analog-side simulcast after the digital transition is over. Here's the FCC filing, in the form of two PDF files (it's split up). The first one is the one you probably want:

http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/r...ent=6520172883
http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/r...ent=6520172884

You can see their proposed coverage maps versus the current one.

- Trip

Ok, I still think it's idiotic. Why? They are proposing moving WFQX south to have overlapping FOX coverage in the Grand Rapids market, with WXMI. So, a viewer in Big Rapids can get WXMI and WFQX. A viewer in Mount Pleasant can get WFQX and WSMH. Meanwhile, viewers in the Soo are left scratching their heads with nothing. Which town has more people? SSM, Big Rapids, or Mt. Pleasant. If you include the Canadian Soo, that's another 80-90k worth of people. Which one is getting the short end of the stick? The Soo is the other half of the market. They are completely neglecting it. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

The right solution would be to keep the transmitter in Kalkaska, jack up the power more, and build one in Pickford/rockview/Goetzville. If it works for CBS and ABC, why not for FOX? BTW, ABC is increasing their power soon. NBC and PBS.. well that's another disaster.
post #904 of 1760 Old 10-01-2008, 03:22 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Who's to say that WFQX won't apply for channel 49 in Sault Ste Marie? Now that they're co-owned with WWTV/WWUP, and there's already channel 49 equipment up there for WWUP-DT, couldn't they request to use it for a Fox repeater up there?

And for that matter, the Canadians have already approved digital operation on 9 (WGTQ-DT is operating there at low power, and was granted up to 24 kW) with the same parameters as the 8 signal. Could they put a repeater for WPBN on channel 9 up there?

- Trip

N4MJC

RabbitEars

post #905 of 1760 Old 10-01-2008, 07:33 PM

Quote:

Glad to do it.

They want to relocate WFQX-DT to channel 32 and put it on the WWTV tower. Essentially, they want to go back to the current analog-side simulcast after the digital transition is over. Here's the FCC filing, in the form of two PDF files (it's split up). The first one is the one you probably want:

http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/r...ent=6520172883
http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/r...ent=6520172884

You can see their proposed coverage maps versus the current one.

- Trip

Seriously, they need to keep Fox on the Kalkaska tower where I get it at 98%, I only get CBS 9-1 on a lucky day and thats at 45-50%. That is of course until they jack the power up.

Does anyone know anything about if/when WPBN is going on the Kalkaska tower?
post #906 of 1760 Old 10-01-2008, 09:10 PM

Is all this supposed to go down before Feb? This shouldn't be an issue for me since I am only about 12 miles from the Vandy tower and should have no issues getting a signal.
post #907 of 1760 Old 10-01-2008, 09:36 PM
AVS Addicted Member

It sounds like WFUP wants to use the same equipment, so it should go down before or on 02/17/09. That one, anyway.

WFQX might be another story. I don't know what their setup is.

- Trip

N4MJC

RabbitEars

post #908 of 1760 Old 10-02-2008, 03:05 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Who's to say that WFQX won't apply for channel 49 in Sault Ste Marie? Now that they're co-owned with WWTV/WWUP, and there's already channel 49 equipment up there for WWUP-DT, couldn't they request to use it for a Fox repeater up there?

And for that matter, the Canadians have already approved digital operation on 9 (WGTQ-DT is operating there at low power, and was granted up to 24 kW) with the same parameters as the 8 signal. Could they put a repeater for WPBN on channel 9 up there?

- Trip

Trip, I don't know if you know much about the U.P. but here's one thing... Many people in the lower peninsula could care less. 2/3 don't even want to admit or care the U.P. is part of the state. This TV docket situation is just another example of the small mindedness of a many (not all.. there are some good people there too) in the Lower Peninsula. In WFUP's filing you posted it said that:

"Actually, the market also comprises three counties north of the Great Lakes, but they are sufficiently isolated as to discourage attempts to provide service from stations located on the Michigan peninsula itself. Only as a result of the requested relief will CTC be able to serve significant areas of the market that otherwise would be deprived of service."

This sounds like some lawyer from Oklahoma with no knowledge of geography wrote this. First, Michigan is TWO peninsulas and second, the Eastern U.P. is between 3 lakes not north of the Great Lakes. Third, the U.P. isn't too far away. Why? Since Heritage owns WWUP in the eastern U.P. and CTC (WFQX/WFUP) is a wholly owned subsiduary with studios in the same building as WWTV/WWUP in Cadillac. This is pure crap. They aren't too far away for WWUP (CBS), why are they too far for FOX? But if they do decide to use channel 49, great. I hope they do. I'm waiting on the docket before I believe it. However, I am more convinced that equipment at WWUP's site will end up going to Vanderbilt for WFUP since WWUP is going back to channel 10 in Feb. and they need equipment for WFUP, channel 45.

Now, not to sound like a U.P. whiner, but there are those in the far northern lower peninsula that get the Eastern U.P. TV stations and they will get the shaft too once analog is shut down.

Oh, and one more thing... is Newaygo Co. part of the Cadillac-Traverse City market or Grand Rapids DMA? I thought it was Grand Rapids... so why would WFQX want to invade part of the Grand Rapids market? Read the docket, it mentions something about wanting to serve that county, I think.

DMA MAP for Traverse City Cadillac: http://research.backchannelmedia.com...adillac?filter[dma_id]=540&filter[dma_rank]=&filter[region]=&filter[state]=&filter[timezone]=&filter[zipcode]=&page=1

DMA map for Grand Rapids-Kalamazoo market:http://research.backchannelmedia.com...DOT_Crk?filter[dma_id]=563&filter[dma_rank]=&filter[region]=&filter[state]=&filter[timezone]=&filter[zipcode]=&page=1

DMA map for Flint-Saginaw-bay City: http://research.backchannelmedia.com...ay_City?filter[dma_id]=513&filter[dma_rank]=&filter[region]=&filter[state]=&filter[timezone]=&filter[zipcode]=&page=1

Now you tell me this whole application makes sense?
post #909 of 1760 Old 10-02-2008, 03:55 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiat View Post

Trip, I don't know if you know much about the U.P. but here's one thing... Many people in the lower peninsula could care less. 2/3 don't even want to admit or care the U.P. is part of the state. This TV docket situation is just another example of the small mindedness of a many (not all.. there are some good people there too) in the Lower Peninsula. In WFUP's filing you posted it said that:

"Actually, the market also comprises three counties north of the Great Lakes, but they are sufficiently isolated as to discourage attempts to provide service from stations located on the Michigan peninsula itself. Only as a result of the requested relief will CTC be able to serve significant areas of the market that otherwise would be deprived of service."

This sounds like some lawyer from Oklahoma with no knowledge of geography wrote this. First, Michigan is TWO peninsulas and second, the Eastern U.P. is between 3 lakes not north of the Great Lakes. Third, the U.P. isn't too far away. Why? Since Heritage owns WWUP in the eastern U.P. and CTC (WFQX/WFUP) is a wholly owned subsiduary with studios in the same building as WWTV/WWUP in Cadillac. This is pure crap. They aren't too far away for WWUP (CBS), why are they too far for FOX? But if they do decide to use channel 49, great. I hope they do. I'm waiting on the docket before I believe it. However, I am more convinced that equipment at WWUP's site will end up going to Vanderbilt for WFUP since WWUP is going back to channel 10 in Feb. and they need equipment for WFUP, channel 45.

Now, not to sound like a U.P. whiner, but there are those in the far northern lower peninsula that get the Eastern U.P. TV stations and they will get the shaft too once analog is shut down.

Oh, and one more thing... is Newaygo Co. part of the Cadillac-Traverse City market or Grand Rapids DMA? I thought it was Grand Rapids... so why would WFQX want to invade part of the Grand Rapids market? Read the docket, it mentions something about wanting to serve that county, I think.

DMA MAP for Traverse City Cadillac: http://research.backchannelmedia.com...adillac?filter[dma_id]=540&filter[dma_rank]=&filter[region]=&filter[state]=&filter[timezone]=&filter[zipcode]=&page=1

DMA map for Grand Rapids-Kalamazoo market:http://research.backchannelmedia.com...DOT_Crk?filter[dma_id]=563&filter[dma_rank]=&filter[region]=&filter[state]=&filter[timezone]=&filter[zipcode]=&page=1

DMA map for Flint-Saginaw-bay City: http://research.backchannelmedia.com...ay_City?filter[dma_id]=513&filter[dma_rank]=&filter[region]=&filter[state]=&filter[timezone]=&filter[zipcode]=&page=1

Now you tell me this whole application makes sense?

Yeah, the LP is full of really, really bad people!

The general population of the LP are surely the ones responsible for making sure your OTA works like you think it should.

Cry us all a river Try not to drown in it though. Us LP'ers would surely be responsible for it if you did.
post #910 of 1760 Old 10-02-2008, 04:16 PM

Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbontrager View Post

Seriously, they need to keep Fox on the Kalkaska tower where I get it at 98%, I only get CBS 9-1 on a lucky day and thats at 45-50%. That is of course until they jack the power up.

Does anyone know anything about if/when WPBN is going on the Kalkaska tower?

WWTV-HD will use its analog channel (9) next Feb. A good indication of how well you will receive them next year is how well you receive 9 analog, now. If you get a lot of snow or ghosts, a better VHF antenna might be in order. There hasn't been any new public information regarding WPBN-DT. The latest is they plan to move digital operations to Harrietta and will use their analog channel, 7, next year. Of course, DTV is still a moving target and plans change.
post #911 of 1760 Old 10-02-2008, 04:47 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guffy1 View Post

Yeah, the LP is full of really, really bad people!

The general population of the LP are surely the ones responsible for making sure your OTA works like you think it should.

Cry us all a river Try not to drown in it though. Us LP'ers would surely be responsible for it if you did.

Ok you may have missed "many (not all.. there are some good people there too) in the Lower Peninsula" so I tried to leave the good people out of my rant. Heck, I used to live in Charlevoix and I liked it. I was only ranting against provincial minded folks, and statements in the WFUP docket are just that.
post #912 of 1760 Old 10-02-2008, 04:59 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Ok you may have missed "many (not all.. there are some good people there too) in the Lower Peninsula" so I tried to leave the good people out of my rant. Heck, I used to live in Charlevoix and I liked it. I was only ranting against provincial minded folks, and statements in the WFUP docket are just that.

Nope, didnt miss anything...
post #913 of 1760 Old 10-02-2008, 07:48 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

In WFUP's filing you posted it said that:

This sounds like some lawyer from Oklahoma with no knowledge of geography wrote this. First, Michigan is TWO peninsulas and second, the Eastern U.P. is between 3 lakes not north of the Great Lakes. Third, the U.P. isn't too far away. Why? Since Heritage owns WWUP in the eastern U.P. and CTC (WFQX/WFUP) is a wholly owned subsiduary with studios in the same building as WWTV/WWUP in Cadillac. This is pure crap. They aren't too far away for WWUP (CBS), why are they too far for FOX?

I think you're misreading the statement. WWUP actually transmits from the Upper Penninsula. What they're saying is that doing what WTOM-DT does is a bad idea. Would you agree with that?

Quote:
But if they do decide to use channel 49, great. I hope they do. I'm waiting on the docket before I believe it. However, I am more convinced that equipment at WWUP's site will end up going to Vanderbilt for WFUP since WWUP is going back to channel 10 in Feb. and they need equipment for WFUP, channel 45.

At the very least, they say they plan to use their analog antenna for digital, so at least the antenna and feedline doesn't have to be replaced. If they have to move the transmitter, that's not hard to replace next to the feedline and antenna, which require a tower crew.

Quote:

I'm confused by this statement. Why?

Quote:

Beats me.

- Trip

N4MJC

RabbitEars

post #914 of 1760 Old 10-02-2008, 07:56 PM
AVS Special Member

Newaygo county is part of the Grand Rapids DMA.
post #915 of 1760 Old 10-03-2008, 07:44 AM

First of all how good you get analog high power ch. 9 will have no effect on how you will get low power 30KW digital ch. 9

How good you get analog high power ch. 7 will not determine how you get really low power 15.4 KW digital ch. 7

When all the high powered analog channels 2~6 get shutdown next Feburary nothing will replace that option for thousands around the country that reley on solid steady viewing of those VHF low band stations. I can sit here in Kingsley and watch WBAY 2, WJMN 3, WTMJ 4 and WFRV 5 24/7 and when they are gone nothing will replace that.
post #916 of 1760 Old 10-03-2008, 08:12 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsleyRob View Post

First of all how good you get analog high power ch. 9 will have no effect on how you will get low power 30KW digital ch. 9

How good you get analog high power ch. 7 will not determine how you get really low power 15.4 KW digital ch. 7

Not so. The digitals are supposed to more than replicate the analogs. 1/10 power on digital will generally cover a larger area than than the analog. In parts of Michigan (the area of the US enclosed in the dotted line in my below link), the FCC power limit on upper VHF is 30 kW for digital, so to say it's "low power" is completely incorrect.

http://www.rabbitears.info/Zone1.jpg

If you get a reasonably clean analog picture on 7 and 9, you should be okay. There's a chance you may not be, but it should be fine.

Quote:

When all the high powered analog channels 2~6 get shutdown next Feburary nothing will replace that option for thousands around the country that reley on solid steady viewing of those VHF low band stations. I can sit here in Kingsley and watch WBAY 2, WJMN 3, WTMJ 4 and WFRV 5 24/7 and when they are gone nothing will replace that.

That's the only fair statement in this post. But you wouldn't want to try watching low-VHF in digital. Trust me on this, it's awful.

- Trip

N4MJC

RabbitEars

post #917 of 1760 Old 10-03-2008, 02:39 PM

Hey Trip,

Having already seen over flat terrain the difference in equal power digital and analog VHF signals in Northern California trust me when I say that the WPBN and WWTV VHF's will not do what the higher power analogs are doing now.

Also if digital TV in the Ch.2~6 range isn't anygood you better tell the FCC as already there are 40 stations in the US ready to start transmitting come Feburary.

Just moved here and want to thank everyone for providing a great site that will help many during the transistion. A lot of older people are going to be hurting in mid Feburary when the switch takes place even after all the public service announcements they are running.
post #918 of 1760 Old 10-03-2008, 03:00 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsleyRob View Post

Hey Trip,

Having already seen over flat terrain the difference in equal power digital and analog VHF signals in Northern California trust me when I say that the WPBN and WWTV VHF's will not do what the higher power analogs are doing now.

I'm not sure which station in Northern California you're referring to. Every report I heard was that KIXE-DT does very well on channel 9 digitally at 15 kW. Nothing from Eureka or Reno would be covering mostly-flat terrain, KNTV-DT is at 103 kW, and that is about all I can think of in Northern California.

I've received upper VHF digitals doing 16.4 kW and 23 kW cleanly at 30 miles out with a set of rabbit ears used as a dipole stuck out the window of a car. If WPBN and WWTV were doing 3.2 kW, like some are, or 0.4 kW, like the upper-VHF station I currently cannot receive where I live, then I'd be more inclined to agree.

Quote:

Also if digital TV in the Ch.2~6 range isn't anygood you better tell the FCC as already there are 40 stations in the US ready to start transmitting come Feburary.

They're well aware and made special accommodations so stations like WBBM and WWMT, for instance, could get off of low-VHF. Some stations, regardless, chose to stay on low-VHF.

I'm already struggling with one of them where I live. It's useless most of the time.

- Trip

N4MJC

RabbitEars

post #919 of 1760 Old 10-03-2008, 04:33 PM

Hi Trip,

Here in Kingsley, MI I am running a Winegard HD-4053/HD-9095 fed into a CM-7777 along with a CM-3044 dist. amp. The antennas are on top of a Yeasu G-450 rotor at 35 feet sitting on a American Tower. In Oroville California I have about the same set up only the tower is a Rohn at 54 feet using a Winegard commercial amp.

When KIXE CH.9 went off analog (Flash-Cut) and went to digital on the same frequency they went from a solid grade A signal to nothing!! Distance from transmitter is about 94miles. Man were there some angry people in the north state. Like I said in my last post it is going to be exciting to listen to the feedback from all the OTA folks come Feburary unless they have over built their outdoor antenna systems.

This stuff gets more fun eveyday.
post #920 of 1760 Old 10-03-2008, 04:39 PM
AVS Addicted Member

That's interesting, every report I'd heard from KIXE-DT watchers had been positive. Had you received the UHF digital?

- Trip

N4MJC

RabbitEars

post #921 of 1760 Old 10-03-2008, 04:46 PM

All four of them !! 9.1~9.4

What do bet that by June of next year full power analogs get permission to fire back up in some locations??

Now check this out........what have more people than even been upset about with this analog to digital switch over? Not being able to LISTEN to the TV stations audio on little radio receviers. I never gave it a thought that so many listen instead of watched TV.
post #922 of 1760 Old 10-03-2008, 05:07 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Analog transmission will be illegal, but I bet we'll see stations scramble to get to UHF if they can, especially if they're the only VHF in the market. Not because the stations won't cover, but indoor antennas have a much better time with UHF than with VHF, and lightning will screw with an upper-VHF signal. KMBC-DT in Kansas City is I believe the first of many, and their signal on channel 7 is at 85 kW.

- Trip

N4MJC

RabbitEars

post #923 of 1760 Old 10-04-2008, 02:33 PM
AVS Special Member

Sure is some nice standard definition WGTU is featuring for the Michigan game today. Way to go WGTU!

I would like to take this time to thank the Green Bay HDLIL channels (and Directv) for providing me with an alternative to the crap that I would otherwise be enduring with my own local HD locals.

WWTV, no subchannels but constant and nasty macroblocking anyways.

WPBN, destroyed by subchannels, yuck!

WGTU, these idiots cant flip the damn HD switch on Saturdays.

What a trainwreck our HD locals have become.
post #924 of 1760 Old 10-04-2008, 02:40 PM

Quote:

Sure is some nice standard definition WGTU is featuring for the Michigan game today. Way to go WGTU!

I would like to take this time to thank the Green Bay HDLIL channels (and Directv) for providing me with an alternative to the crap that I would otherwise be enduring with my own local HD locals.

I dont know if you have your stuff is connected to a home theater or not, but if it is does Green Bays CBS come in true 5.1 Dolby or it 2.0 like WWTV?
post #925 of 1760 Old 10-04-2008, 02:50 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvb6171 View Post

i dont know if you have your stuff is connected to a home theater or not, but if it is does green bays cbs come in true 5.1 dolby or it 2.0 like wwtv?

post #926 of 1760 Old 10-04-2008, 03:20 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

Does anyone in the market use a Windows computer with OTA to watch the signals and have some free time? I'd love to analyze the stream and see what's going on, primarily with WWTV. If it has no subchannels, it should be pretty clean...

I could also use the data to add to my site. PM or e-mail me if you want to give it a shot.

EDIT: Got a PM, so hopefully sometime soon I'll be able to get a look at it.

- Trip

N4MJC

RabbitEars

post #927 of 1760 Old 10-04-2008, 04:30 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Alright, here's what I see:

WPBN-DT: Video is 14.96 Mbps. Looks like they don't have 7-2 active, but are reserving bandwidth for it, 2.7 or so Mbps worth of it. 7-3 is only using 0.95 Mbps.

WWTV-DT: Video is 15.4 Mbps, and it looks like they've reserved some in case they add a subchannel in the future, to the tune of 3.7 Mbps.

WGTU-DT: Video is 14.8 Mbps. Same story as WPBN, 29-2 is completely gone, but the bandwidth for it is still being reserved (roughly 4 Mbps).

WFQX-DT: Since it uses the Fox splicer, the quality will be the same as on any other station. However, when they're not doing Fox programming (as the capture implies they're not at the moment), they dedicate full bandwidth to the upconverted HD, 18.5 Mbps (the other 0.9 Mbps is for audio and guide data and the like).

I'll post the raw captures on my site in a few minutes and then post links to them here so if anyone here wants to look at them first-hand, you can. =)

Also, huge thanks to Mesickstan for getting me the data on these. =) It's very much appreciated!

- Trip

N4MJC

RabbitEars

post #928 of 1760 Old 10-04-2008, 04:52 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Alright, here we go.

Listings: http://www.rabbitears.info/market.php?mktid=143

WPBN: http://www.rabbitears.info/screencap.../21253-0_0.htm
WWTV: http://www.rabbitears.info/screencap.../26994-0_0.htm
WCMV: http://www.rabbitears.info/screencap...c/9922-0_0.htm
WGTU: http://www.rabbitears.info/screencap.../59280-0_0.htm
WFQX: http://www.rabbitears.info/screencap.../25396-0_0.htm

If you have any questions, post and I'll answer. =)

- Trip

N4MJC

RabbitEars

post #929 of 1760 Old 10-04-2008, 05:35 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Alright, here's what I see:

WPBN-DT: Video is 14.96 Mbps. Looks like they don't have 7-2 active, but are reserving bandwidth for it, 2.7 or so Mbps worth of it. 7-3 is only using 0.95 Mbps.

WWTV-DT: Video is 15.4 Mbps, and it looks like they've reserved some in case they add a subchannel in the future, to the tune of 3.7 Mbps.

WGTU-DT: Video is 14.8 Mbps. Same story as WPBN, 29-2 is completely gone, but the bandwidth for it is still being reserved (roughly 4 Mbps).

WFQX-DT: Since it uses the Fox splicer, the quality will be the same as on any other station. However, when they're not doing Fox programming (as the capture implies they're not at the moment), they dedicate full bandwidth to the upconverted HD, 18.5 Mbps (the other 0.9 Mbps is for audio and guide data and the like).

I'll post the raw captures on my site in a few minutes and then post links to them here so if anyone here wants to look at them first-hand, you can. =)

Also, huge thanks to Mesickstan for getting me the data on these. =) It's very much appreciated!

- Trip

I really dont see why WWTV has such bad issues with motion at that bitrate. Its not like that is an insanely low bit rate. I think its something else in the distribution chain other than just bandwith.

I havent seen WWTV OTA in a good few years, but on Charter it is a mess for me. Any motion or quick pan results in mass bluriness and/or macroblocking. I used to post about it all the time in this thread, but I pretty much gave up a long time ago.
post #930 of 1760 Old 10-05-2008, 08:16 AM

Is anyone else having audio dropouts on ABC 29.1? Seems to be a constant issue no matter what is airing and I have had it since I started viewing OTA a few weeks ago.
Reply Local HDTV Info and Reception

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page