Traverse City, MI - HDTV - Page 37 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1081 of 1760 Old 02-11-2009, 09:50 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Trip in VA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Alexandria, VA, US | Age: 25
Posts: 14,349
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 59
Send a message via AIM to Trip in VA Send a message via Yahoo to Trip in VA
WCML hasn't filed any paperwork about moving, so my guess is that they will not be doing so on February 17.

- Trip

N4MJC

Comments are my own and not that of the FCC (my employer) or anyone else.

RabbitEars

"Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand..." - Rush "Witch Hunt"

Trip in VA is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1082 of 1760 Old 02-11-2009, 06:58 PM
Member
 
pianomany2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Houghton Lake
Posts: 57
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
They won't have a channel then...aren't they above the new spectrum?
pianomany2k is offline  
post #1083 of 1760 Old 02-11-2009, 06:59 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Trip in VA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Alexandria, VA, US | Age: 25
Posts: 14,349
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 59
Send a message via AIM to Trip in VA Send a message via Yahoo to Trip in VA
The extension gives them until June 12 to vacate channel 57.

- Trip

N4MJC

Comments are my own and not that of the FCC (my employer) or anyone else.

RabbitEars

"Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand..." - Rush "Witch Hunt"

Trip in VA is online now  
post #1084 of 1760 Old 02-13-2009, 08:33 PM
Advanced Member
 
swiat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Northbrook, IL
Posts: 544
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Has WGTQ-DT signed on WTOM as a second digital subchannel yet? Is it 8-2?
swiat is offline  
post #1085 of 1760 Old 02-14-2009, 06:52 AM
Member
 
pianomany2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Houghton Lake
Posts: 57
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
No clue...But I'm going up to Cheboygan tomorrow, so I'll check (as long as I can pick up WGTQ-DT...haven't had much success in the past).
pianomany2k is offline  
post #1086 of 1760 Old 02-16-2009, 08:34 PM
Member
 
Polekat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Northern (LP) MI
Posts: 31
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Anyone have any idea what's going to happen in N MI when Charter files for bankruptcy in the next month or so?
Polekat is offline  
post #1087 of 1760 Old 02-17-2009, 04:35 AM
Member
 
budone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: West MI
Posts: 135
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polekat View Post

Anyone have any idea what's going to happen in N MI when Charter files for bankruptcy in the next month or so?

According to their letter, absolutely nothing. Part of the letter states,

"Rest assured that our operations are strong, and that we continue to focus on enhancing our products and services. We know that speed and reliability are what Internet customers value most, and just last month we launched Charter High-Speed Internet Ultra60 with 60 Mbps speed, the fastest residential Internet service in the country. We will soon boost Charter High-Speed Internet Max from 16 Mbps to 20 Mbps, at no additional charge. We also continue to expand our high definition offerings, including over 400 movies and shows in HD On Demand."

But remember this is from Neil Smit the President and CEO, he HAS to say this!
budone is offline  
post #1088 of 1760 Old 02-17-2009, 06:54 AM
Advanced Member
 
swiat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Northbrook, IL
Posts: 544
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polekat View Post

Anyone have any idea what's going to happen in N MI when Charter files for bankruptcy in the next month or so?

your cable rates will go up.
swiat is offline  
post #1089 of 1760 Old 02-17-2009, 09:42 AM
Member
 
budone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: West MI
Posts: 135
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by swiat View Post

your cable rates will go up.

Well, heck that happens with or without bankruptcy.

Interesting to see Charter offering 60/10 service in St Louis.
budone is offline  
post #1090 of 1760 Old 02-17-2009, 12:45 PM
Member
 
Polekat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Northern (LP) MI
Posts: 31
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by swiat View Post

your cable rates will go up.

Unfortunately you are probably correct.
Polekat is offline  
post #1091 of 1760 Old 02-28-2009, 05:45 AM
Senior Member
 
Mesickstan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 413
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Saw a demo of Ace Communications' IPTV this week. I was wondering if anyone has this and how you like it?
Mesickstan is offline  
post #1092 of 1760 Old 03-01-2009, 07:18 AM
Member
 
falcon7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 46
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Are they going to put it into Mesick.....I am to far north, but would be interested in any reports. I feel we are right on the edge of a lot of changes in delivery over the next couple of years, once we get digital transition behind us.
falcon7 is offline  
post #1093 of 1760 Old 03-01-2009, 08:45 AM
Senior Member
 
Mesickstan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 413
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon7 View Post

Are they going to put it into Mesick.....I am to far north, but would be interested in any reports. I feel we are right on the edge of a lot of changes in delivery over the next couple of years, once we get digital transition behind us.

They have it in Copemish and Thompsonville now and are starting to roll it out to Mesick. Depending on how far you are from the central office or a fiber cabinet determines your zone and how much bandwidth you can get. We're in zone one (best), so we can get 3 Mbps DSL and an HD STB or two HD STB's without DSL. With either option, you can get multiple SD STB's. I think if you go with just SD STB's you can get up to six. HD lineup is limited to ESPN, NFL Network, Fox Sports , Discovery HD Theater and TNT, so far. You get 70 SD channels and 45 music stations with the expanded basic lineup. Premium channels are also available.

Everything comes at a price. The package I'm looking at includes 3 Mbps DSL, TV, one HD STB with DVR, two additonal SD STB's and local phone for $154 a month. Spendy, but considering I'm paying Ace $80 a month for 128 Kbps and local phone, I'm seriously considering it.
Mesickstan is offline  
post #1094 of 1760 Old 03-01-2009, 10:24 AM
Newbie
 
BagAJellyDonuts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello, I have a small place near Harrietta. Not a winter person, haven't been there since "hunting" season. From watching this site I am assuming that nothing has changed channelwise...... yet. But am I correct with the assumption that when the digital transistion takes place, I will be able to get four networks due to "doubling up" at the current transmitters?
BagAJellyDonuts is offline  
post #1095 of 1760 Old 03-01-2009, 10:51 AM
Senior Member
 
Mesickstan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 413
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by BagAJellyDonuts View Post

Hello, I have a small place near Harrietta. Not a winter person, haven't been there since "hunting" season. From watching this site I am assuming that nothing has changed channelwise...... yet. But am I correct with the assumption that when the digital transistion takes place, I will be able to get four networks due to "doubling up" at the current transmitters?

Hi and welcome. Yes, what's changed recently is multicasting ("doubling up"). From Harrietta, once the transition is complete (if it ever is), you should get these without much trouble (rabbit ears or an outdoor VHF antenna):

7.1 - NBC HD (Harrietta tower)
7.2 - ABC SD
9.1 - CBS HD
9.2 - FOX SD (Cadillac tower)

Check TVFool.com for more detailed information and other channels that may be available to you.
Mesickstan is offline  
post #1096 of 1760 Old 03-01-2009, 03:06 PM
Member
 
knightc2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Northern Lower Michigan
Posts: 76
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Is Fox going to put CBS on 33.2 to reciprocate?
knightc2 is offline  
post #1097 of 1760 Old 03-01-2009, 05:28 PM
Newbie
 
BagAJellyDonuts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesickstan View Post

Hi and welcome. Yes, what's changed recently is multicasting ("doubling up"). From Harrietta, once the transition is complete (if it ever is), you should get these without much trouble (rabbit ears or an outdoor VHF antenna):

7.1 - NBC HD (Harrietta tower)
7.2 - ABC SD
9.1 - CBS HD
9.2 - FOX SD (Cadillac tower)

Check TVFool.com for more detailed information and other channels that may be available to you.

But not until after the mushroom fest.

So far neither broadcaster has any plans to offer a shadow network like RTN or THIS?
BagAJellyDonuts is offline  
post #1098 of 1760 Old 03-01-2009, 06:10 PM
Senior Member
 
Mesickstan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 413
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by BagAJellyDonuts View Post

But not until after the mushroom fest.

So far neither broadcaster has any plans to offer a shadow network like RTN or THIS?

WPBN had The Tube (music) and NBC Weather until both went belly up. They had RTN for a while, too. WGTU had CW, but when WPBN and WGTU combined offices, both dropped everything but their core networks. Money must be especially tight now that they have to run analog transmitters until June. An very high, unplanned expense.
Mesickstan is offline  
post #1099 of 1760 Old 03-01-2009, 06:16 PM
Senior Member
 
Mesickstan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 413
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightc2 View Post

Is Fox going to put CBS on 33.2 to reciprocate?

I haven't heard this, but on those nights when they break up and I'm cursing... it would be nice. Going to RF 9, will help. Speaking of Fox, they will end up on 45 in Vanderbilt and 32 in Cadillac. Maybe by June, maybe not.
Mesickstan is offline  
post #1100 of 1760 Old 03-01-2009, 07:18 PM
Member
 
cire2282's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: SE Mason County
Posts: 110
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I am glad stations join up. I moved up to the area last May and it wasn't until I got my digital converter box that I was able to watch FOX without any static. I am also glad that I can get WZZM 13 out of Grand Rapids, tower in Grant, or I would stuck without ABC programming. Still can't get NBC and I really have to fight for PBS. Odd that the PBS I get is out of Mt Pleasant when there is one in the same county. Has anyone heard anything about the WXMI repeater out of Hesperia? I was hoping that since they are low power that they might turn on their digital broadcast early and that might I have a chance getting them since I am within the coverage of the map based on FCC maps.
cire2282 is offline  
post #1101 of 1760 Old 03-03-2009, 07:12 PM
Member
 
falcon7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 46
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesickstan View Post


Everything comes at a price. The package I'm looking at includes 3 Mbps DSL, TV, one HD STB with DVR, two additonal SD STB's and local phone for $154 a month. Spendy, but considering I'm paying Ace $80 a month for 128 Kbps and local phone, I'm seriously considering it.

Hey Stan, at least you have the option for 3mbps.....Centurytel has us limited to 1.5 for DSL.
falcon7 is offline  
post #1102 of 1760 Old 03-04-2009, 07:42 AM
Advanced Member
 
swiat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Northbrook, IL
Posts: 544
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Any word yet if 8.2 is NBC yet?
swiat is offline  
post #1103 of 1760 Old 03-12-2009, 11:41 AM
Senior Member
 
Mesickstan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 413
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
From http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/cgi-bin/ws....7&fac_num=9922

ON MARCH 2, 2009, CMU NOTIFIED THE COMMISSION THAT WCMV HAD BEEN FORCED OFF-AIR DUE TO A MAJOR EQUIPMENT FAILURE IN THE STATIONS ANALOG TRANSMITTER. GIVEN THE AGE OF THE ANALOG TRANSMITTER 26 YEARS AND THE FACT THAT THE EQUIPMENT FAILURE HAD OCCURRED LESS THAN 6 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE DTV TRANSITION DATE OF JUNE 12, 2009, CMU INFORMED THE COMMISSION THAT IT WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO RESTORE THE ANALOG TRANSMITTER FOR WCMV TO SERVICE.

And from http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/prod/cdbs/f...910&q_num=5000

Specifically, a coolant hose rupture had saturated the transmitter with a hazardous material that is conductive and flammable. Given the age of the analog transmitter - 26 years - and the fact that the equipment failure had occurred less than 6 months prior to the DTV transition date of June 12, 2009, CMU informed the Commission that it would not be able to restore the analog transmitter for WCMV to service.

R.I.P. WCMV 27

(One down. Any bets on who's next?)
Mesickstan is offline  
post #1104 of 1760 Old 03-12-2009, 11:52 AM
Senior Member
 
Mesickstan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 413
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Mesickstan is offline  
post #1105 of 1760 Old 03-12-2009, 06:51 PM
Senior Member
 
Mesickstan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 413
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
WGTU's transition will be delayed a bit:

From http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/cgi-bin/ws....&fac_num=59280

PURSUANT TO THE THIRD PERIODIC DTV REVIEW REPORT AND ORDER, 23 FCC RCD 2994 (2007), THE LICENSEE OF STATION WGTU-DT, TRAVERSE CITY, MICHIGAN, HEREBY REQUESTS AUTHORITY TO TEMPORARILY OPERATE ON ITS PRE-TRANSITION DIGITAL CHANNEL FOR A PERIOD OF ONE MONTH FOLLOWING THE JUNE 12, 2009 DTV TRANSITION.

WGTU-TV WILL BE TRANSITIONING FROM ITS PRE-TRANSITION DIGITAL CHANNEL (31) TO ITS CURRENT NTSC CHANNEL (29) FOR POST-TRANSITION DIGITAL OPERATIONS. IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THIS FLASH-CUT, AS HAS BEEN INDICATED ON THE STATION'S FCC FORM 387 FILING, THE STATION WILL NEED TO INSTALL A NEW MASK FILTER AND RETUNE THE TRANSMITTER. THE STATION HAS MADE PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS TO USE THE MASK FILTER OF STATION KHQA-DT, HANNIBAL, ILLINOIS. IN TURN, STATION KHQA-DT HAD FILED FOR AND RECEIVED SPECIAL TEMPORARY AUTHORITY TO EARLY TRANSITION FROM ITS ANALOG TO ITS POST-TRANSITION DIGITAL CHANNEL. HOWEVER, GIVEN THE CHANGE IN THE DTV TRANSITION DATE, STATION KHQA-DT REEVALUATED ITS OPTIONS AND HAS NOW DECIDED TO CONTINUE ANALOG OPERATIONS UNTIL JUNE 12, 2009. ACCORDINGLY, THE MASK FILTER NECESSARY FOR WGTU-DT OPERATIONS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL AFTER THE DTV TRANSITION OCCURS. FOR THIS REASON, THE STATION HEREBY REQUESTS SPECIAL TEMPORARY AUTHORITY TO TEMPORARILY CONTINUE PRE-TRANSITION DIGITAL OPERATIONS UNTIL SUCH TIME AS THE KHQA-DT MASK FILTER CAN BE INSTALLED. IT IS ANTICIPATED THAT THIS PROCESS WILL BE COMPLETED BY JULY 12, 2009.
Mesickstan is offline  
post #1106 of 1760 Old 03-13-2009, 10:40 AM
Senior Member
 
itsthemultipath!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 281
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesickstan View Post

WGTU's transition will be delayed a bit:

From http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/cgi-bin/ws....&fac_num=59280

PURSUANT TO THE THIRD PERIODIC DTV REVIEW REPORT AND ORDER, 23 FCC RCD 2994 (2007), THE LICENSEE OF STATION WGTU-DT, TRAVERSE CITY, MICHIGAN, HEREBY REQUESTS AUTHORITY TO TEMPORARILY OPERATE ON ITS PRE-TRANSITION DIGITAL CHANNEL FOR A PERIOD OF ONE MONTH FOLLOWING THE JUNE 12, 2009 DTV TRANSITION.

WGTU-TV WILL BE TRANSITIONING FROM ITS PRE-TRANSITION DIGITAL CHANNEL (31) TO ITS CURRENT NTSC CHANNEL (29) FOR POST-TRANSITION DIGITAL OPERATIONS. IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THIS FLASH-CUT, AS HAS BEEN INDICATED ON THE STATION'S FCC FORM 387 FILING, THE STATION WILL NEED TO INSTALL A NEW MASK FILTER AND RETUNE THE TRANSMITTER. THE STATION HAS MADE PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS TO USE THE MASK FILTER OF STATION KHQA-DT, HANNIBAL, ILLINOIS. IN TURN, STATION KHQA-DT HAD FILED FOR AND RECEIVED SPECIAL TEMPORARY AUTHORITY TO EARLY TRANSITION FROM ITS ANALOG TO ITS POST-TRANSITION DIGITAL CHANNEL. HOWEVER, GIVEN THE CHANGE IN THE DTV TRANSITION DATE, STATION KHQA-DT REEVALUATED ITS OPTIONS AND HAS NOW DECIDED TO CONTINUE ANALOG OPERATIONS UNTIL JUNE 12, 2009. ACCORDINGLY, THE MASK FILTER NECESSARY FOR WGTU-DT OPERATIONS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL AFTER THE DTV TRANSITION OCCURS. FOR THIS REASON, THE STATION HEREBY REQUESTS SPECIAL TEMPORARY AUTHORITY TO TEMPORARILY CONTINUE PRE-TRANSITION DIGITAL OPERATIONS UNTIL SUCH TIME AS THE KHQA-DT MASK FILTER CAN BE INSTALLED. IT IS ANTICIPATED THAT THIS PROCESS WILL BE COMPLETED BY JULY 12, 2009.


I hope the fact that Hannibal is in Missouri (rather than Illinois) wont further delay the paperwork :-)
itsthemultipath! is offline  
post #1107 of 1760 Old 03-17-2009, 06:50 AM
Advanced Member
 
swiat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Northbrook, IL
Posts: 544
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesickstan View Post

FCC grants Cadillac Telecasting the OK to construct WFUP-DT (45).

http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/prod/cdbs/p...es/1250883.pdf

http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/cgi-bin/ws....&fac_num=25395

I guess it's fair to say, ironically, that FOX will have the best footprint in Northern Michigan now with the Cadillac (WFQX), Vanderbilt (WFUP), and Goetzville (WWUP-DT2) transmitters.

Who would have thought that would ever happen?
swiat is offline  
post #1108 of 1760 Old 03-18-2009, 10:49 AM
Senior Member
 
Mesickstan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 413
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Latest from the FCC says CMU PBS stations will shut off analog at the end of this month. This includes WCMU, WCML & WCMW. WCMV shut down analog earlier this month due to transmitter cooling problems.

http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_publi...A-09-589A1.pdf

http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_publi...A-09-589A2.pdf

http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_publi...A-09-589A3.pdf
Mesickstan is offline  
post #1109 of 1760 Old 03-19-2009, 04:47 PM
Member
 
cire2282's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: SE Mason County
Posts: 110
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Once they shut down, should they be able to go full power on their digital signals?
cire2282 is offline  
post #1110 of 1760 Old 03-19-2009, 05:18 PM
Senior Member
 
Mesickstan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 413
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by cire2282 View Post

Once they shut down, should they be able to go full power on their digital signals?

That would be the plan. They'll also end up on their post transition (permanent) channels:

From their outdated website http://www.wcmu.org/tv/dtv_conversion.html

Channel 6 in Alpena is simulcasting on Digital Channel 57 and will switch to Digital Channel 24 on February 18, 2009

Channels 27, 46 and 69 are simulcasting on Digital Channel 17

Channel 21 in Manistee is simulcasting on Digital Channel 58 and will switch to Digital Channel 21 on February 18, 2009

Channel 14 in Mount Pleasant is simulcasting on Digital Channel 56 and will switch to Digital Channel 26 on February 18, 2009

Mesickstan is offline  
Reply Local HDTV Info and Reception

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off