Originally posted by ScottF
Try the RS antenna. I had great results with it when I was in Lawrenceville. I had it mounted in my attic (ranch house). Once I moved to Suwanee, I had to upgrade to a CM 4228 and amp. It's still a little spotty (CBS, no surprise there) but much better. I think the RCA DTC-100 (inside my F38310 HDTV) is the real problem. I just bought an LG LST-3510A OTA HD receiver/DVD combo for my HT projector and it works wonders with just the RS antenna in the basement! At the moment, the antenna is sitting on top of my left front speaker.... go figure! My HT is in the southeast corner of my house, the antenna just has one exterior wall to go through.
I may try splitting my CM4228 to both receivers but I'm sure halving the signal will adversely effect things.
is that the one? does it have a coaxial option?
I'll have to break out a compass @ the house and see what's what, so what range is acceptable in your guy's opinions? Should I be happy w/ anything over 80? Looks like I'm close to the towers for the most part
* yellow - uhf WPXA-DT 14.1 PAX ROME GA 346° 31.1 51
* yellow - uhf WTBS-DT 17.1 TBS ATLANTA GA 126° 9.9 20
* yellow - uhf WHSG-DT 44.1 TBN MONROE GA 147° 12.0 44
* yellow - uhf WGCL-DT 46.1 CBS ATLANTA GA 126° 9.8 19
* yellow - uhf WUPA-DT 69.1 UPN ATLANTA GA 147° 12.0 43
* yellow - uhf WUVG-DT 34.1 UNI ATHENS GA 126° 9.9 48
* yellow - uhf WATL-DT 36.1 WB ATLANTA GA 126° 9.9 25
* yellow - uhf WAGA-DT 5.1 FOX ATLANTA GA 128° 10.5 27
* red - uhf WATC-DT 41.1 REL ATLANTA GA 11° 12.7 41
* red - vhf WXIA-DT 11.1 NBC ATLANTA GA 139° 12.4 10
* blue - uhf WPBA-DT 21.1 PBS ATLANTA GA 139° 12.1 21
* violet - uhf WSB-DT 2.1 ABC ATLANTA GA 143° 10.9 39