Sorry if this has been asked before, but I can find it nowhere online OR on CableOne's site (imagine that). I also tried calling CableOne two different times talking to 4 different people...still came up empty. The situation/question is this:
* We have CableOne's commercial cable package at our office
* We have a coax cable plugged directly into the back of our HDTV (we have no set-top box from Cableone)
* We used the Scan feature to add the channels via the tuner
* We now have HUNDREDS of channels in the list, many of which are black or not used...but also a good number that do in fact have a channel/video
* The question/problem is this...WHAT THE $(@! is the channel list/lineup in this scenario?
We can find the channel lineup for the normal set-top box, but these channels are different. For example, 67.2 is KVLY, 67.3 is CBS, and 64.3 is WDAY. However, there are probably hundred of other digital channels the tuner added in the 63.x-90.y range and we have NO idea what channels are what (and it would take a long time to map them out manually). Does anyone have a list of what these channels are? It is beyond me how CableOne can't provide this to us, but then again nothing surprises me about what CableOne is unable to do.
Thanks in advance for any help you can offer...