Nashville, TN - OTA - Page 126 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 84Likes
Reply
Thread Tools
post #3751 of 3761 Old 01-20-2015, 10:01 AM
Senior Member
 
tomintn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 455
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 599
Quote:
Originally Posted by tn.rick View Post
TitanTV has Live Well listed off air on the 28th at 4:00am. Who knows might mean something.
I hope so.

Thanks, tn.rick!
tomintn is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #3752 of 3761 Old 01-20-2015, 10:34 AM
Member
 
retrotv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: La Vergne, Tn
Posts: 79
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Thanks tn.rick. Hope it means something good.
retrotv is online now  
post #3753 of 3761 Old 01-21-2015, 04:00 PM
Member
 
retrotv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: La Vergne, Tn
Posts: 79
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Once again, new diginet. The Works.

http://www.tvnewscheck.com/article/8...L7MxE.facebook


http://www.the-works.tv/affiliate/

Last edited by retrotv; 01-21-2015 at 04:27 PM.
retrotv is online now  
post #3754 of 3761 Old 01-22-2015, 09:51 AM
Newbie
 
NormB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Latest from WKRN-TV

As of this morning, January 22, WKRN is tentatively setting the date of April 15th as their start for airing the Me-TV channel. Just got off the phone with them and they said -hopefully- that would be the day to watch for the change over, as they are still trying to sort out the details with Me-TV officials. They did say to 'hang in there' as it would be done at some point.


-Norm
W4CCV
retrotv and tn.rick like this.
NormB is offline  
post #3755 of 3761 Old 01-22-2015, 10:13 AM
Member
 
retrotv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: La Vergne, Tn
Posts: 79
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Thank you for the update, Norm.
retrotv is online now  
post #3756 of 3761 Old 01-22-2015, 01:33 PM
Senior Member
 
tomintn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 455
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 599
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormB View Post
As of this morning, January 22, WKRN is tentatively setting the date of April 15th as their start for airing the Me-TV channel. Just got off the phone with them and they said -hopefully- that would be the day to watch for the change over, as they are still trying to sort out the details with Me-TV officials. They did say to 'hang in there' as it would be done at some point.


-Norm
W4CCV
Tax day!
tomintn is offline  
post #3757 of 3761 Old 01-22-2015, 03:20 PM
Member
 
kbuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: McEwen, TN
Posts: 110
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomintn View Post
Tax day!
I just talked w/ Michelle Dube and she told me the same thing. It's not METV...it's at the corporate level and as soon as they decide what to do, we will have it. She did say that all of the people at WKRN were really anxious for it to happen, but they can't do anything until corporate gets its head together. She was very apologetic, but said they were moving ahead and did not give me a date.
retrotv likes this.
kbuke is offline  
post #3758 of 3761 Old 01-22-2015, 04:41 PM
Member
 
retrotv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: La Vergne, Tn
Posts: 79
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbuke View Post
I just talked w/ Michelle Dube and she told me the same thing. It's not METV...it's at the corporate level and as soon as they decide what to do, we will have it. She did say that all of the people at WKRN were really anxious for it to happen, but they can't do anything until corporate gets its head together. She was very apologetic, but said they were moving ahead and did not give me a date.
Corporate Level? Hope they don't change their mind.
tomintn likes this.
retrotv is online now  
post #3759 of 3761 Old Today, 11:34 AM
Senior Member
 
tomintn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 455
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 599
Well, I haven't gotten my external antenna wiring fixed yet, but I have installed an RCA ANT1700F interior antenna at the top of a window in the den (inside of the window).

I got the antenna at Big Lots for $34.99 with tax.

Performance is good sometimes, and terrible other times. (At this time, I cannot get channel 4.)

It IS good to be back on OTA!

Have a great day!
retrotv and tn.rick like this.
tomintn is offline  
post #3760 of 3761 Unread Today, 06:09 PM
Member
 
retrotv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: La Vergne, Tn
Posts: 79
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by tn.rick View Post
TitanTV has Live Well listed off air on the 28th at 4:00am. Who knows might mean something.
As of right now the Live Well programs are listed again, but the channel says ABC instead of Live Well.
retrotv is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Local HDTV Info and Reception

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off