Nashville, TN - OTA - Page 135 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!


Forum Jump: 
 146Likes
Reply
Thread Tools
post #4021 of 4028 Old Yesterday, 03:21 PM
Advanced Member
 
unclehonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 859
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by NashGuy View Post
I'm pretty sure the AM21 is the *only* OTA tuner that will integrate with any recent model DirecTV boxes.
correct
unclehonkey is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4022 of 4028 Old Yesterday, 08:53 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 35
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 8
All of the former Young Broadcasting stations that were airing Live Well ceased to do so this weekend (like WKRN). No one seems to know what's next including employees of Media General, which now owns the stations. It is unknown whether or not old agreements have been renewed or if MG is wanting to negotiate for a single diginet to be aired on the handful of channels. I think we will see channel 2 weather on two subchannels for the immediate future.
Brentwood OTA is online now  
post #4023 of 4028 Old Yesterday, 09:11 PM
Member
 
NashGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 185
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentwood OTA View Post
All of the former Young Broadcasting stations that were airing Live Well ceased to do so this weekend (like WKRN). No one seems to know what's next including employees of Media General, which now owns the stations. It is unknown whether or not old agreements have been renewed or if MG is wanting to negotiate for a single diginet to be aired on the handful of channels. I think we will see channel 2 weather on two subchannels for the immediate future.
Interesting situation. You have to wonder, what was the nature of the agreement (if any) that WBAY had with Decades and that WKRN had with Me-TV? Have those gone out the window?

Have you been in touch with anyone at WKRN lately? Last I heard, they were still saying they would switch to Me-TV at some point as determined by MG but I've had my doubts for some time now...
NashGuy is online now  
post #4024 of 4028 Old Today, 08:00 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 35
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 8
Quote:
Have you been in touch with anyone at WKRN lately? Last I heard, they were still saying they would switch to Me-TV at some point as determined by MG but I've had my doubts for some time now...
Both WKRN and WATE (Knoxville) contacts say still waiting on MG to let them know something...

Last edited by Brentwood OTA; Today at 03:28 PM.
Brentwood OTA is online now  
post #4025 of 4028 Old Today, 05:58 PM
Member
 
bnanewbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 50
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Im wondering if anyone in the Rutherford County/Murfreesboro, TN area can pick up channel 19? I just did a zip code search and that Huntsville station is showing up as available in the Murfreesboro area. Can anyone confirm?
bnanewbie is offline  
post #4026 of 4028 Unread Today, 08:37 PM
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 604
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked: 1035
Has Channel 4 been off the air this evening? I'm getting "No Signal" on the TV; all three.
.
tomintn is online now  
post #4027 of 4028 Unread Today, 08:56 PM
Senior Member
 
NashDigie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: East of Nashville, TN
Posts: 228
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomintn View Post
Has Channel 4 been off the air this evening? I'm getting "No Signal" on the TV; all three.
.
No, channel 4 has been on air all night tonight.

NashDigie signing off.

Nashville Digital TV News & More

NashDigie is online now  
post #4028 of 4028 Unread Today, 10:55 PM
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 604
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked: 1035
Quote:
Originally Posted by NashDigie View Post
No, channel 4 has been on air all night tonight.
I have got to do something about my reception!
tomintn is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Local HDTV Info and Reception

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off