Johnstown, PA - HDTV - Page 112 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #3331 of 3336 Old 10-30-2014, 05:24 AM
Member
 
deanbrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: near Altoona, PA
Posts: 160
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Tivo Streaming on Android

On another subject, is anyone else having trouble getting ABB Tivo streaming on their Android phone? I've tried several times, including removing and re-installing the Tivo app on my phone, but I still can't stream either live TV shows or my recorded shows. I can find my account, sign in, and see my recorded shows listed, but when I click on one (or choose a current broadcast), it tells me I have to set up streaming. When I try to do so, it says it is "checking software version", and then tells me it is "not able to set up Tivo Stream" and "please try again". I'm curious, has anyone successfully gotten Tivo streaming to work on their Andriod phone?
deanbrew is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #3332 of 3336 Old 11-22-2014, 09:56 PM
Member
 
RedPenguin2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 73
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
WJAC adds American Sports Network

Just to let everybody know, it appears that Sinclair has decided to replace some MeTV programming with programming from their own network called "American Sports Net".

It appears from listings that it will mostly just be replacing the Westerns that air on the weekend.

I almost thought at first they completely got rid of MeTV.

I still can't find any news from WJAC, this change was going to occur. I mean I found some things after Googling but WJAC never seemed to announce it.
RedPenguin2 is offline  
post #3333 of 3336 Old 11-23-2014, 08:54 PM
Member
 
chum1976's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 56
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedPenguin2 View Post
Just to let everybody know, it appears that Sinclair has decided to replace some MeTV programming with programming from their own network called "American Sports Net".

It appears from listings that it will mostly just be replacing the Westerns that air on the weekend.

I almost thought at first they completely got rid of MeTV.

I still can't find any news from WJAC, this change was going to occur. I mean I found some things after Googling but WJAC never seemed to announce it.
There will be sports on 6.3 as well once GRIT comes on. I dont mind sports, but this stuff isnt worth watching.
chum1976 is online now  
post #3334 of 3336 Old 11-23-2014, 10:10 PM
Member
 
RedPenguin2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 73
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by chum1976 View Post
There will be sports on 6.3 as well once GRIT comes on. I dont mind sports, but this stuff isnt worth watching.
I wonder if ABB will decide to carry GRIT or not.
RedPenguin2 is offline  
post #3335 of 3336 Old 11-24-2014, 05:39 PM
Member
 
chum1976's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 56
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedPenguin2 View Post
I wonder if ABB will decide to carry GRIT or not.
I think they will, but who knows for sure. I cant figure out why they carry WPSU 3.3 world, but not 3.2 create.........I guarantee the only reason we are getting GRIT is for more sports programming. I cant see MeTV being too happy with their saturday schedule blacked out for some really bad football games.
chum1976 is online now  
post #3336 of 3336 Old 11-27-2014, 10:00 PM
Member
 
RedPenguin2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 73
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by chum1976 View Post
I think they will, but who knows for sure. I cant figure out why they carry WPSU 3.3 world, but not 3.2 create.........I guarantee the only reason we are getting GRIT is for more sports programming. I cant see MeTV being too happy with their saturday schedule blacked out for some really bad football games.
They actually did carry 3.2 Create right after they dumped WPIX, than randomly changed it to 3.3 World.

Something obviously possessed them to not care about carrying both.
RedPenguin2 is offline  
Reply Local HDTV Info and Reception

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off