Johnstown, PA - HDTV - Page 119 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!



Forum Jump: 
 24Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #3541 of 3567 Old 07-27-2016, 03:49 AM
Advanced Member
 
PA_MainyYak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Johnstown, PA
Posts: 568
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 14
It's up to WTAJ to negotiate an appropriate fee with ABB to carry those channels. ABB can't unilaterally decide to carry a broadcast signal.

"One of the few good things about modern times: If you die horribly on television, you will not have died in vain. You will have entertained us."
- Kurt Vonnegut
-0-
PA_MainyYak is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #3542 of 3567 Old 07-27-2016, 03:52 AM
Member
 
RedPenguin2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 197
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by PA_MainyYak View Post
It's up to WTAJ to negotiate an appropriate fee with ABB to carry those channels. ABB can't unilaterally decide to carry a broadcast signal.
Oh that I know. I just mean I hope ABB is willing to sit down with WTAJ and try.

I just hope ABB doesn't go "We carry enough subchannels, we will not even consider talking to WTAJ about it."

I just wonder being WTAJ claims no ABB talking is in progress at this time but then again this was just recently slapped on to the station mostly likely as even WJAC seemed unaware WTAJ was going to try and get GRIT.

So I have a feeling most people at WTAJ probably are just attempting to figure all of these details out.

My Technological Website - http://www.thethreetechamigos.net
RedPenguin2 is online now  
post #3543 of 3567 Old 08-14-2016, 09:28 PM
Member
 
Nokorola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Blair County, Pennsylvania
Posts: 121
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 11
So I see that WJAC is now carrying MeTV's 16:9 feed. I guess that this is a good thing, but I'd personally prefer to see the episodes as they were shot, not cropped for modern TVs. I'd equate this to the desire from the '60s/'70s on to colorize black and white films.

Also, does anyone have any update to the WTAJ sub-channels?

-Phillip

How can I be sure in a world that's constantly changing?
Nokorola is offline  
post #3544 of 3567 Old 08-14-2016, 09:35 PM
Member
 
RedPenguin2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 197
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nokorola View Post
So I see that WJAC is now carrying MeTV's 16:9 feed. I guess that this is a good thing, but I'd personally prefer to see the episodes as they were shot, not cropped for modern TVs. I'd equate this to the desire from the '60s/'70s on to colorize black and white films.

Also, does anyone have any update to the WTAJ sub-channels?

-Phillip
The MeTV 16:9 happened about a month ago or so.

I can take or leave the change personally but I did notice since this change the audio finally sounds normal on MeTV.

For months after they added GRIT again I felt the audio sounded horrible and staticy but very few people agreed with me.

Anyway, I can hardly find any info at all on WTAJ's new channels let alone any other Nexstar station.

Nexstar and Katz seem to be rather silent in this whole thing but it for the most part is Nexstar's first subchannel roll out as they have been known to never really want to do subchannels before.

The only really known info is from my email to them they said for a fact getting Escape and Laff this year and later GRIT even though WJAC has it. Also no ABB carriage was planned at the time but I hope ABB does carry them as I can already think viewers would enjoy them. Also I don't know really any Johnstown city people who can view WTAJ at all via Antenna.

My Technological Website - http://www.thethreetechamigos.net
RedPenguin2 is online now  
post #3545 of 3567 Old 08-14-2016, 09:47 PM
AVS Special Member
 
unclehonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,278
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedPenguin2 View Post

Anyway, I can hardly find any info at all on WTAJ's new channels let alone any other Nexstar station.

Nexstar and Katz seem to be rather silent in this whole thing but it for the most part is Nexstar's first subchannel roll out as they have been known to never really want to do subchannels before.
There have been a few posts here and elsewhere that it sounds like September 1st is the big launch date for Katz networks on Nexstar stations.
Nokorola likes this.
unclehonkey is offline  
post #3546 of 3567 Old 08-14-2016, 09:55 PM
Member
 
RedPenguin2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 197
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclehonkey View Post
There have been a few posts here and elsewhere that it sounds like September 1st is the big launch date for Katz networks on Nexstar stations.
Thanks for the info.

Right after I posted I found the Sept 1 date listed on The TeeVee Guyd's Facebook also.

So it appears that's most likely the date.

Was a little surprised to not really see WTAJ on Katz's websites but they probably wait until it actually launches.

I seriously hope that at least Escape (I really like real crime shows) but also hopefully Laff are put on ABB or I am not going to be able to watch either.

My Technological Website - http://www.thethreetechamigos.net
RedPenguin2 is online now  
post #3547 of 3567 Old 08-15-2016, 11:22 PM
Advanced Member
 
PA_MainyYak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Johnstown, PA
Posts: 568
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedPenguin2 View Post
The MeTV 16:9 happened about a month ago or so.

{snip}
Also I don't know really any Johnstown city people who can view WTAJ at all via Antenna.

I receive WTAJ and ABC23 from Altoona from my location in suburban Johnstown. It helps to have a clean northeastern viewpoint. Much of Westmont and Richland areas are positioned to get those stations OTA.
With cable/satellite owning 80+% of the television market, Nexstar and other broadcasters will ignore that potential audience at their peril. Once they are on the air, is highly likely they will negotiate cable and satellite of their new subs..
RedPenguin2 and Nokorola like this.

"One of the few good things about modern times: If you die horribly on television, you will not have died in vain. You will have entertained us."
- Kurt Vonnegut
-0-
PA_MainyYak is offline  
post #3548 of 3567 Old 08-16-2016, 04:58 AM
Member
 
RedPenguin2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 197
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Location, Location, Location

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA_MainyYak View Post
I receive WTAJ and ABC23 from Altoona from my location in suburban Johnstown. It helps to have a clean northeastern viewpoint. Much of Westmont and Richland areas are positioned to get those stations OTA.
With cable/satellite owning 80+% of the television market, Nexstar and other broadcasters will ignore that potential audience at their peril. Once they are on the air, is highly likely they will negotiate cable and satellite of their new subs..
I guess it really does come down to location.

I know in the deep West End, nobody seems to have ever picked up anything besides WJAC, except WPCW in severely grainy analog which is obviously gone now.

A person I knew in Oakland could not receive WATM, as we tried when WATM first got Antenna TV and ABB had not yet added it as a subchannel and there was no proof at the time if they would or not.

From talking causally to WATM, it sounded to me like ABB was one of the slowest to respond cable company to cable carriage out of those in the area.

WATM appeared to want ABB to "launch" the channel Apr 1st as that was WATM's official launch date of the channel, but ABB waited till around May 15th or so but it was technically added I believe May 8th.

My Technological Website - http://www.thethreetechamigos.net
RedPenguin2 is online now  
post #3549 of 3567 Old 08-16-2016, 07:11 PM
Member
 
RedPenguin2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 197
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 18
WTAJ vs WJAC?

I was just wondering, is WTAJ technically a much larger station than WJAC or just the same?

I ask because WJAC seems to really have "influence" in this area as to where people get their news from but it seems WTAJ is huge.

I swear once in Atlantic City after a child had drown in the ocean that I seen a WTAJ news van to cover the story.

So does anybody know for a fact who is actually the much larger station?

My Technological Website - http://www.thethreetechamigos.net
RedPenguin2 is online now  
post #3550 of 3567 Old 08-18-2016, 05:21 AM
Advanced Member
 
PA_MainyYak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Johnstown, PA
Posts: 568
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 14
They're pretty much the same. In the early days of live TV, it was common for stations to rent out their live trucks when needed, especially within their corporate group. WTAJ has been owned by outside corporations longer than WJAC, and so had access to a satellite truck first. WJAC placed its news gathering resources into land-based microwave relay repeaters across the Johnstown-Altoona-State College market area. For life cal news coverage, I think WJAC had the better strategy at the time.
Now that both stations are owned by major broadcast chains, things are generally equal.
Nokorola likes this.

"One of the few good things about modern times: If you die horribly on television, you will not have died in vain. You will have entertained us."
- Kurt Vonnegut
-0-
PA_MainyYak is offline  
post #3551 of 3567 Old 08-18-2016, 05:34 AM
Member
 
RedPenguin2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 197
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 18
WHVL American Sports Net

Just to let folks know, for some reason American Sports Net shows WHVL-2 will now also show games.

I was just seeing what programming on MeTV will be pre-empted and noticed it showing WHVL-2 as a channel with some games now.

Some show games airing on MeTV and WHVL-2 at the same time.

For some reason the website thinks YouToo America is airing on WHVL-2.

Does WHVL actually have 3 subchannels or only 2?

I thought it was simply WHVL and .2 Buzzr.

I wonder if Sinclair will try and get WHVL's 29.2 cable carriage by companies like Atlantic Broadband now so their games get more coverage.

Sinclair seems to have a hand in WHVL as programming they are helping make like Corrupt Crimes is airing on WHVL instead of WJAC.

My Technological Website - http://www.thethreetechamigos.net
RedPenguin2 is online now  
post #3552 of 3567 Old 08-25-2016, 12:53 PM
Member
 
chum1976's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 84
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Escape and Laff are up and running. Good sound and picture quality
chum1976 is offline  
post #3553 of 3567 Old 08-25-2016, 01:21 PM
Member
 
RedPenguin2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 197
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by chum1976 View Post
Escape and Laff are up and running. Good sound and picture quality
Nice.

I didn't see the channels in any online guide yet so wasn't sure.

Here's to hoping ABB adds them and adds them soon or I will not be seeing them for a long time if ever, LoL.

My Technological Website - http://www.thethreetechamigos.net
RedPenguin2 is online now  
post #3554 of 3567 Old 08-25-2016, 04:17 PM
Member
 
chum1976's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 84
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedPenguin2 View Post
Nice.

I didn't see the channels in any online guide yet so wasn't sure.

Here's to hoping ABB adds them and adds them soon or I will not be seeing them for a long time if ever, LoL.
Depends when WTAJ's contract is over with ABB...or they will make another deal. If Grit is moving to WTAJ which is likely they may wait. I just hope Sinclair replaces Grit with a good channel and not their sports subchannel. GetTV is excellent.
chum1976 is offline  
post #3555 of 3567 Old 08-25-2016, 05:59 PM
Member
 
RedPenguin2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 197
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Yes and No

Quote:
Originally Posted by chum1976 View Post
Depends when WTAJ's contract is over with ABB...or they will make another deal. If Grit is moving to WTAJ which is likely they may wait. I just hope Sinclair replaces Grit with a good channel and not their sports subchannel. GetTV is excellent.
This is sort of a mixed bag for me. I would like GetTV yes.

Though if they did put their ASN 24/7 channel on, they would at least stop pre-empting programming on MeTV.
Nokorola likes this.

My Technological Website - http://www.thethreetechamigos.net
RedPenguin2 is online now  
post #3556 of 3567 Old 08-26-2016, 10:30 AM
Member
 
Nokorola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Blair County, Pennsylvania
Posts: 121
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I am loving LAFF. I love the schedule so far, they have so many enjoyable '80s and '90s TV shows like Spin City and The Drew Carey Show. They also have a ton of shows like Ellen, Cybill & Empty Nest that I haven't seen but look like they're enjoyable. Escape on the other hand does little for me as I'm not a big crime show fan.

How can I be sure in a world that's constantly changing?
Nokorola is offline  
post #3557 of 3567 Old 08-31-2016, 04:02 AM
Member
 
RedPenguin2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 197
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Wpcw

Thanks to The TeeVee Guyd on Facebook, it was discovered on the Heros and Icons website that WPCW will be getting H&I at 19.2.

Seems our area is really active with subchannels lately.

Not sure if WPCW is considered for cable carriage of subchannels in our area or not since they technically are considered the Pittsburgh market but our de-facto. I would think the cable companies would not mind but maybe Weigel or other stations broadcasting out of your area.

Though, I've seen H&I's schedule and I'm not sure it's anything to write home about.

My Technological Website - http://www.thethreetechamigos.net

Last edited by RedPenguin2; 08-31-2016 at 04:08 AM.
RedPenguin2 is online now  
post #3558 of 3567 Old 08-31-2016, 11:17 AM
Member
 
chum1976's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 84
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedPenguin2 View Post
Thanks to The TeeVee Guyd on Facebook, it was discovered on the Heros and Icons website that WPCW will be getting H&I at 19.2.

Seems our area is really active with subchannels lately.

Not sure if WPCW is considered for cable carriage of subchannels in our area or not since they technically are considered the Pittsburgh market but our de-facto. I would think the cable companies would not mind but maybe Weigel or other stations broadcasting out of your area.

Though, I've seen H&I's schedule and I'm not sure it's anything to write home about.
I can't understand why CBS does not offer OTA coverage for the CW in the Johnstown/Altoona/St. College DMA. The low power WPCW repeater for Johnstown is worthless. Does anyone know why they will not put up a stick in Altoona?

WPSU also needs to get with the program and put a repeater in Altoona
Nokorola likes this.
chum1976 is offline  
post #3559 of 3567 Old 08-31-2016, 12:14 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Trip in VA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Alexandria, VA, US | Age: 27
Posts: 15,117
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
Liked: 124
Send a message via AIM to Trip in VA Send a message via Yahoo to Trip in VA
Quote:
Originally Posted by chum1976 View Post
I can't understand why CBS does not offer OTA coverage for the CW in the Johnstown/Altoona/St. College DMA. The low power WPCW repeater for Johnstown is worthless. Does anyone know why they will not put up a stick in Altoona?
The last time the FCC allowed applications for new full-power TV stations was, I believe, 1996.

- Trip

N4MJC

Comments are my own and not that of the FCC (my employer) or anyone else.

RabbitEars

"Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand..." - Rush "Witch Hunt"

Trip in VA is online now  
post #3560 of 3567 Old 08-31-2016, 06:56 PM
Member
 
chum1976's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 84
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip in VA View Post
The last time the FCC allowed applications for new full-power TV stations was, I believe, 1996.

- Trip
Thanks for the response.....I guess WPCW cant put a repeater in Altoona or they would have already.
chum1976 is offline  
post #3561 of 3567 Old 09-08-2016, 08:37 AM
Member
 
RedPenguin2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 197
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 18
WHVL not in HD?

For anyone who can receive WHVL over the air signal, can you give some insight?

I was on WHVL's Facebook page just saying I like some of the new syndicated programming they added and said Atlantic Broadband should add them in HD.

I got this interesting response:

"thank you for watching and reaching out. As of now however we are not HD. We hope to be by the end of the month. At that time we expect and hope everyone who carries us to place us on their HD line up. It's a soft deadline but are working hard to get there. Thanks again and keep watching."

I thought WHVL has been HD for years now?

Their own website says "WHVL is supplying several cable systems with an HD signal via optical fiber.
Contact them to receive myTV WHVL in HD on their system today!".

My Technological Website - http://www.thethreetechamigos.net

Last edited by RedPenguin2; 09-08-2016 at 08:40 AM.
RedPenguin2 is online now  
post #3562 of 3567 Old 09-15-2016, 03:45 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Whvl has sent out a 720p signal on there dot 1 over the air and to the cable operators since 2009 when they launched the LD. I'm sure the response was referring to the syndicated programs not all being in HD.
Rfjon is offline  
post #3563 of 3567 Old 09-18-2016, 10:31 AM
Member
 
Nokorola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Blair County, Pennsylvania
Posts: 121
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedPenguin2 View Post
For anyone who can receive WHVL over the air signal, can you give some insight?

I was on WHVL's Facebook page just saying I like some of the new syndicated programming they added and said Atlantic Broadband should add them in HD.

I got this interesting response:

"thank you for watching and reaching out. As of now however we are not HD. We hope to be by the end of the month. At that time we expect and hope everyone who carries us to place us on their HD line up. It's a soft deadline but are working hard to get there. Thanks again and keep watching."

I thought WHVL has been HD for years now?

Their own website says "WHVL is supplying several cable systems with an HD signal via optical fiber.
Contact them to receive myTV WHVL in HD on their system today!".
I think that they are in HD, but almost all of their content is in 4:3 and not HD (and all of their local content). They pass through HD feeds in 16:9 HD (Like the MyTV Primetime schedule, the Philies and ACC Football games), but other than that I always get the impression that they are a small company making due with what they have. For example Friends in syndication went to HD a year or two ago, but while the onscreen lower thirds in the feed mentioned this, WHVL still showed the show in 4:3.

I could be wrong, but this is the impression I get watching it OTA on a regular basis (also I am still watching Buzzr (on 29.2) and specifically Match Game constantly).
RedPenguin2 likes this.

How can I be sure in a world that's constantly changing?
Nokorola is offline  
post #3564 of 3567 Old 09-21-2016, 02:58 AM
Member
 
RedPenguin2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 197
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Heads Up

Just to give folks a heads up, the ClearQAM list may be changing again in the area.

I am not exactly sure what ABB is doing but they are doing things they haven't done in the past.

We have a 750MHZ system in the area meaning we can do Channels 2-117.

Yet this morning ABB disabled Ch 91 which was a blank QAM channel and activated Ch 118. (One higher than the system is rated for).

So I have a feeling ABB may be activating 24 modem channels and may throw ClearQAM's all over the place or at the very least new channels might be put at Ch 118.

My Technological Website - http://www.thethreetechamigos.net
RedPenguin2 is online now  
post #3565 of 3567 Old 09-25-2016, 11:21 AM
Member
 
RedPenguin2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 197
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Fcc

Don't know if anybody would be interested or not but I found an FCC website that actually answers my old ABB lineup questions a few pages back.

https://apps.fcc.gov/coals/forms/sea...leSearchNf.cfm

Seems you can find old lineups and other info on like how many channels the system can handle like "750 MHZ" on that page.

Turns out 20 was Jewelry TV under it's previous name and 67 was just another shopping channel also.

For some reason a report shows back in 2003 we didn't even have WTAJ under Charter only KDKA.

I thought you had to carry in-market before you consider out of market.

My Technological Website - http://www.thethreetechamigos.net
RedPenguin2 is online now  
post #3566 of 3567 Old 09-25-2016, 02:34 PM
Advanced Member
 
PA_MainyYak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Johnstown, PA
Posts: 568
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 14
At the time, WTAJ was having transmitter and HD tech issues- and so ABB was able to pick up KDKA temporarily. Within days of WTAJ getting things squared away, KDKA was removed. IIRC is was only a few weeks.

"One of the few good things about modern times: If you die horribly on television, you will not have died in vain. You will have entertained us."
- Kurt Vonnegut
-0-
PA_MainyYak is offline  
post #3567 of 3567 Old Today, 06:52 AM
Member
 
RedPenguin2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 197
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 18
I guess chum1976 and PA_MainyYak were on the right track.

So far even Comcast hasn't carried WTAJ's new channels.

I know I'm in the ABB service area but for some reason Comcast always seems to get subchannels first as with WATM's Antenna TV and I believe WJAC's GRIT the first time around before Comet.

Also in local newspapers Comcast always sets a date before ABB for some reason. So if a channel launches Jun 1st, Comcast maybe will do Jun 9th and ABB will do Jul 1st.

According to the FCC their re-transmission contract is until Jan 2018, with the current contract ending on Dec 31, 2017.

I can't picture WTAJ waiting until 2018 and even WATM and WJAC which have similar contract dates obviously negotiated "early" with cable cos to get their subchannels.

My Technological Website - http://www.thethreetechamigos.net
RedPenguin2 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Local HDTV Info and Reception

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off