Reno, NV - HDTV - Page 24 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 1Likes
post #691 of 696 Unread 04-20-2015, 05:49 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purk View Post
Thanks for the confirmation.
If someone with Charter cable could confirm this it would be the last nail in the coffin. Presented with that evidence KTVN would have no other choice but to acknowledge and address this issue. It's six months away from football season and knowing how quickly this stuff gets acknowledged and fixed, I'm starting to worry it will still be a issue come this fall. My sister near Double Diamond area gets cable and I'll have to get her to confirm. I'll report back.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #692 of 696 Unread 04-21-2015, 08:04 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I called KTVN a second time and the person I spoke with said that this was the first time they had heard of the missing right audio channel issue. Marvelous. This time the message will be forwarded to one of the engineers. Between the ongoing KRNV audio issue and now the KTVN audio issue, it would seem our locals are not proficient in audio management.

Any word from your sister?

Purk
post #693 of 696 Unread 04-23-2015, 09:54 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
I called KTVN a second time and the person I spoke with said that this was the first time they had heard of the missing right audio channel issue. Marvelous. This time the message will be forwarded to one of the engineers. Between the ongoing KRNV audio issue and now the KTVN audio issue, it would seem our locals are not proficient in audio management.

Any word from your sister?
My sister can't quite tell if the right channel is out or not. I'll have to drive by there this weekend. I'll call KTVN also and if they give me the, 'first time to hear of this' line then we will know KTVN is just incompetent.
post #694 of 696 Unread 04-25-2015, 05:17 AM

As of Friday, I think the right-front speaker is working again. Can you please check?

Thanks

Purk
post #695 of 696 Unread 04-25-2015, 02:38 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
As of Friday, I think the right-front speaker is working again. Can you please check?

Thanks
As of Saturday afternoon (4/25) it seems KTVN has fixed the right channel. I've checked it on Charter cable, DirecTV and OTA. Good work Purk. I guess they do listen to us peons every once in awhile.
Purk likes this.
post #696 of 696 Unread Today, 02:20 PM

Waited a couple of days in order to see if the fix would hold, seems it has. Thanks for your help.

Purk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Local HDTV Info and Reception