Forum Jump: 

post #1171 of 1962 Old 11-21-2007, 02:16 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by garsh View Post

TV Fool is your friend here - it provides a lot more information than antennaweb. W58AM's antenna is located at the same site as WFMJ. However, while WFMJ has a 2777kW transmitter, W58AM has a 67kW transmitter. It's basically just a retransmitter for WNEO (wikipedia reference for more information).

Sorry.. So should I be getting this station or no? I'm not sure what the "However, while WFMJ has a 2777kW transmitter, W58AM has a 67kW transmitter" means...

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1172 of 1962 Old 11-21-2007, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird2340 View Post

That antenna says it has a range of 55 miles.. According to tvfool.com the kdka tower is around 47 miles away from me.. Is that cutting it a little close for the range of this antenna?

It's not nearly that exact of a science.
Quote:

So with that antenna you linked.. I wouldn't need to rotate it, right?

Incorrect. The DB4 & friends are unidirectional. You would need to rotate them. If you could remove the reflector from the antennas, then they would be bidirectional.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird2340 View Post

Sorry.. So should I be getting this station or no? I'm not sure what the "However, while WFMJ has a 2777kW transmitter, W58AM has a 67kW transmitter" means...

It means that W58AM's transmitter is much, much weaker than WFMJ's, so that probably explains why you can't receive it. It does seem like you should receive it.

There's one other good resource of information for TV transmitters: 2150 Broadcast Television Station Search. This one tells you every station within a certain distance of your location. It doesn't really say whether or not it believes you should receive them. But it does provide a graphical depiction of the transmission pattern. This can be valuable for understanding why you have problems picking up certain stations. My guess is that W58AM has a very directional transmission pattern.
post #1173 of 1962 Old 11-21-2007, 04:38 PM

I actually wrote a couple of somewhat-lengthy posts about antennaweb, tvfool, and 2150 in the Pittsburgh PA OTA thread:

Overview of the three websites
In-depth explanation of 2150 results

Also, I highly recommend that everybody download Google Earth, and then grab a set of TV Coverage overlays from TV Fool. It is fascinating stuff.
post #1174 of 1962 Old 11-21-2007, 07:44 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by garsh View Post

My guess is that W58AM has a very directional transmission pattern.

W58AM is very directional into the heart of the lower areas of the Valley. It basically exists to provide service into the parts of Youngstown shadowed from the WNEO signal (tower near Salem, licensed to Alliance).

This map would seem to indicate that it shoots *some* RF southeast, but it's basically aiming to the northwest into downtown Youngstown, Niles and up to Warren.

The LD replacement for W58AM would cover a larger area.
post #1175 of 1962 Old 11-25-2007, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inundated View Post

W58AM is very directional into the heart of the lower areas of the Valley. It basically exists to provide service into the parts of Youngstown shadowed from the WNEO signal (tower near Salem, licensed to Alliance).

This map would seem to indicate that it shoots *some* RF southeast, but it's basically aiming to the northwest into downtown Youngstown, Niles and up to Warren.

The LD replacement for W58AM would cover a larger area.

I use to get W58AM just west of state route 46 in Austintown with a Phillips antenna from K-mart. The signal was much better and clearer than WYFX 62. But since about July no luck it is gone. Now did ch 58 change its power or direction? I keep trying but all I get is snow. In fact with the same antenna I can get WDLI's repeater on ch 52 much clearer than ch 62.

With the analog shut down a little over a year away, can we expect to see WYFX/WFXI go digital before Feb 2009 or will WYFX be left out? I really hope we here in Youngstown get a Fox station OTA in digital and I can only hope new vision will consider adding a second sub channel like retro television network to the WYFX/WFXI digital stream so we can have another choice in local viewing options.

Speaking of WKBN/WYFX, what services does WKBN provide to WYTV? If you go to the new vision website it lists both WYTV/MY-YTV as getting shared services from WKBN so may I ask what are they? I know that MY-YTV's 10 PM news is gone, as is my sports talk and for the people but what does WKBN do for WYTV anyway?

I bring this one because the 10 PM news and my sports talk on MY-YTV has been replaced with on the weeknites with a second run of the Tyra Banks show that already airs on WYFX at 4 PM and I am just curious why WKBN has decided to share that program with WYTV and not something like a second run of the Simpson's or Family Guy or even another rerun that they have the rights to. If they want to shut down the competition's news at least they could do is replace it with something that is not Tyra. BTW can WKBN/WYFX let WYTV air more than 1 hour of programming a day or is that the limit?

From the new vision website:

WKBN
The CBS affiliate
in Youngstown, OH
Acquired March 1, 2007

WYFX
The FOX affiliate
in Youngstown, OH
Acquired March 1, 2007

WYTV
The ABC affiliate
in Youngstown, OH
Acquired August 16, 2007

WYTV
The MYTV affiliate
in Youngstown, OH
Acquired August 16, 2007

http://www.newvisiontv.com/properties.html
post #1176 of 1962 Old 11-26-2007, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavtv View Post

With the analog shut down a little over a year away, can we expect to see WYFX/WFXI go digital before Feb 2009 or will WYFX be left out?

WYFX is already being broadcast digitally as subchannel 27.2 (WKBN). More information is available here.
Quote:

...I can only hope new vision will consider adding a second sub channel like retro television network

For those southeast of Youngstown, you can get RTN on a subchannel of WPXI Pittsburgh. Otherwise, it looks like you're out of luck.
Complete list of Retro Television Network affiliates.
post #1177 of 1962 Old 11-26-2007, 10:34 AM

Did anyone notice if TWC was frozen on our analog channel (not the HD channel) Wednesday night and/or Thanksgiving morning? I'm pretty sure Struthers was affected, I'm just trying to figure out how many systems were affected.

Thanks in advance.
post #1178 of 1962 Old 11-27-2007, 05:14 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 354 Post(s)
Liked: 185
I have Time Warner Cable Warren and I am not receiving any of the Cleveland Cavs games in high definition. I know that not all of the Cavs games are in HD but about half of them are. The program guide says that the Cavs are on FSN OH ch 531, as well as the official Cavs website says tonights game with the Celtics is in HD. All I am getting on ch 531 is a blue screen that says "The Blue Jacket game is not available due to NHL blackout rules." This message is always on that station and never changes. This has happened about the past 5 times the Cavs were supposed to be on the HD channel. What can I do? Anyone else have this problem? It's so frustrating because I know I am supposed to be receiving the game.
post #1179 of 1962 Old 11-28-2007, 06:59 AM

Do the Cavs play / get aired on any OTA stations? If so, which one?

Thanks!
post #1180 of 1962 Old 11-28-2007, 01:29 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinDaWg View Post

I have Time Warner Cable Warren and I am not receiving any of the Cleveland Cavs games in high definition. I know that not all of the Cavs games are in HD but about half of them are. The program guide says that the Cavs are on FSN OH ch 531, as well as the official Cavs website says tonights game with the Celtics is in HD. All I am getting on ch 531 is a blue screen that says "The Blue Jacket game is not available due to NHL blackout rules." This message is always on that station and never changes. This has happened about the past 5 times the Cavs were supposed to be on the HD channel. What can I do? Anyone else have this problem? It's so frustrating because I know I am supposed to be receiving the game.

The Fox Sports Network website shows Dec 4 as the next Cav's game it will carry in HD. I would tend to believe them over the NBA.com site. You might send an email to NBA.com and ask them about the discrepancy.
post #1181 of 1962 Old 11-28-2007, 04:01 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveC View Post

The Fox Sports Network website shows Dec 4 as the next Cav's game it will carry in HD. I would tend to believe them over the NBA.com site. You might send an email to NBA.com and ask them about the discrepancy.

The NBA website, HDSportsguide.com, and my program guide are all on the same page. They even said the game was in HD last night during the telecast.
http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/schedule/
www.hdsportsguide.com
post #1182 of 1962 Old 11-28-2007, 07:33 PM
AVS Special Member

They seemed to have flipped the switch tonight because I am seeing the Cavs game in HD now. I emailed them about it yesterday so I would like to think I had something to do with it.
post #1183 of 1962 Old 11-29-2007, 07:46 PM

Has anyone had problems with channel 21 today? It's been dropping out on me all day today. I can't understand why.
post #1184 of 1962 Old 11-30-2007, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by section8joe View Post

Has anyone had problems with channel 21 today? It's been dropping out on me all day today. I can't understand why.

I watched everything but ER at home. No problems I'm aware of. I even checked my stream tracker log from last night. Transmitter power just checked is 101%. Where do you live? Type of antenna?

I have been having issues with the Dish Network the last couple days, but I think they fixed that yesterday.
post #1185 of 1962 Old 11-30-2007, 11:04 AM

I'm using a radioshack indoor antenna and I live on the westside of Youngstown on mccollum road. I can usually get that station in great but yesterday I was having trouble. I have a new antenna coming today that I'm gonna mount in my attic. Hopefully that will solve the problem.
post #1186 of 1962 Old 11-30-2007, 11:12 AM

Quote:

I'm using a radioshack indoor antenna and I live on the westside of Youngstown on mccollum road. I can usually get that station in great but yesterday I was having trouble. I have a new antenna coming today that I'm gonna mount in my attic. Hopefully that will solve the problem.

That should definitely help.
post #1187 of 1962 Old 12-05-2007, 11:28 AM

Im sure this has been discussed in this thread but can someone give me an overview on whats going on with channel 27 and 33? Will 33 be broadcasting from 27? What about the locals news, will they still have 27 and 33?
post #1188 of 1962 Old 12-05-2007, 07:52 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Im sure this has been discussed in this thread but can someone give me an overview on whats going on with channel 27 and 33? Will 33 be broadcasting from 27? What about the locals news, will they still have 27 and 33?

From what I've seen, you're correct with both of the last questions.

33's news operations will be merged into 27, and broadcast from 27's studio - with, it would appear, the 33 news set and at least one anchor that has been on there (Angee Shaker).

It's a Big Deal over there. It's been front page in the Vindicator, which of course, owns the only station not involved in this mess, a station which employs a regular visitor to this thread

A video collector friend of mine is hoping to get video of what he calls the last "real" newscast on WYTV, which I believe would be Friday, December 7th at 11 PM.
post #1189 of 1962 Old 12-07-2007, 05:16 AM

Quote:

WYTV will keep its shady run road studios for upper managment and sales but pretty much everything else will be done out of WKBN's sunset Bvld studios. Here are some links from both Ohio Media watch and the vindi to explain what is going on:

Ohio Media Watch:

http://ohiomedia.blogspot.com/search?q=wytv

Vindi.com:

http://new.vindy.com/news/2007/nov/2...tus/?newswatch

From Friday's Dec 7th paper:

http://www.vindy.com/content/local_r...2202121643.php

Update From the Business journal:

Reporter, Union Leader Out at WKBN;
Under-Siege Atmosphere at WYTV

Dec. 7, 2007 8:19 a.m.
By Andrea Wood
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio – Veteran WKBN reporter Joe Bell signed off last night’s 6 p.m. newscast not knowing it would be his last for Channel 27. Minutes later, he got the bad news, packed his personal belongings and said goodbye.

WYTV anchorman Vince Bevacqua signed off Channel 33’s 11 p.m. newscast last night not knowing if the police report he filed earlier yesterday would end up revealing the source of what he viewed as threatening posts on the Vindy.com discussion board.

Sad Day as Workers Say Goodbye

Dec. 7, 2007 Updated 6:08 p.m.
By Andrea Wood
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio --Veteran anchorwoman Gina Marinelli signed off moments ago from her last newscast at WYTV, thanking viewers, her co-workers and shedding a few tears as she hugged co-anchor Angee Shaker.

It was a sad moment, one visible to Channel 33's news audience unlike all the behind-the-scenes moments today when 50 employees of WYTV and WKBN privately said goodbye.

Vindi Discussion fourm:

There are employees from both WKBN/WYFX and WYTV/MY-YTV posting what is going on there from a first hand view point.

http://forums.vindy.com/read.php?1,202065,page=1

From PBRTV:

Things get ugly in Youngstown and More WYTV news:

http://www.pbrtv.com/blog/index.html

From Vindi.com Newswatch

Published:Friday, December 7, 2007

BOARDMAN — About a half dozen workers lost their jobs at WKBN-TV in the second wave of job cuts in the local television market.

Those who were notified of layoffs Friday included two engineers, a photographer, director, receptionist and reporter Joe Bell.

The cuts come as the news operation of WKBN is merged with that of WYTV, which had its own round of cutbacks last week.

Bell, who was a union steward, said workers weren’t given a number of jobs that were cut at WKBN but he was aware of the six. There could be more, however, he said.

In addition, he knew of two workers who accepted buyouts and left voluntarily. They were reporter Tricia Perry and a photographer.

For more on this story, see Saturday’s Vindicator or www.vindy.com.

http://new.vindy.com/news/2007/dec/0...ffs/?newswatch

My questions are come Monday how will WKBN produce 2 seperate newscasts with different content from the WKBN studios considering the fact they really only have one studio at that has a news set and a interview set? Have they built a seperate news set for WYTV or will it be the same set that WKBN uses? IF they are sharing the same set how will they pull this off and still keep 2 seperate identities and how can they keep WYTV's current look and feel in addition to doing it at the same time?

What has happened to WYTV's downtown news studio? Why can't they use that. It has not been used since at least the first of last month when they cut MY-YTV news at 10.

Why would WKBN produce a newscast for a semi-competitor that would air up aganist their own newscast? Can we expect to see WYTV's news times change to when WKBN/WYFX is not airing local news? It would not make any sense to produce 2 different newscasts at the same time when in the end all that will occur is 2 sh*&&Y newscasts and split ratings which will hurt the bottom line overall.

And now that Youngstown has only one 10 PM news, is there any chance WFMJ will begin airing a news on WBCB at 10 PM? I read in the business journal from 2004 that when WBCB was going to go on the air at some point they were going to do a 10 PM news, so what is stopping them from do this. There is alot of local people from both WYTV and WKBN looking for work, so why can't WFMJ find money in their budget to hire some of those folks to do additional local programming.

As for everyone at WKBN/WYFX and WYTV/MY-YTV who are apart of this, my heart and prayers go out to each and everyone of you and I hope you all find sucess at bigger and better things and I wish you good luck. Thank all of you for bringing us the news,weather,sports everyday. You hard work and commitment to this valley is not forgotten.

As for myself after seeing the new WKBN/WYFX/WYTV/MY-YTV come Monday, I will no longer be viewing anything that new vision or Parkin owns since I will not support these bastards in their ultimate quest to make a fast buck at the cost of hard working honest people and place one more coffin in the Youngstown area. Outside of WFMJ/WBCB who I turn to for my local news, goodbye Youngstown television, hello Cleveland television.
post #1190 of 1962 Old 12-07-2007, 10:01 PM

I live in Vienna and am desperately trying to recieve KDKA's digital signal
for the Steelers/Patriots game on Sunday. I don't know what kind of antenna I have, since it was here when I bought the house, but it's a large one sitting on top of a tower high above my house. Since I bought a set top box over the summer, I've received Pittsburgh's digital channels with no problem up until about 2 months ago, now I can't get them at all. I've got the antenna pointed at Pittsburgh at a compass orientation of 156, which is what was suggested by antennaweb.org.

Can anyone help me understand why I can't pick up these Pittsburgh channels anymore? BTW, I don't have a real problem getting channel 3 and 5 out of Cleveland, which I don't care about anyway. I just need KDKA for this Sunday. Please help, this is driving me crazy.
post #1191 of 1962 Old 12-07-2007, 10:13 PM

I just found this site and posted in a hurry. Now that I've read a few pages I'm seeing a lot of Steelers fans that are having the same problem as me. The Steelers battle the Patriots*** in the biggest game of the year on Sunday and the NFL decides to broadcast the Browns on WKBN.

I'm extremely frustrated because I had no trouble in the past picking up KDKA, and now when I need it the most I get nothing. Yet I'm not having too much trouble picking up the Cleveland stations.

Could it be something to do with the atmosphere as it got colder out? That's the only thing that I can think of.
post #1192 of 1962 Old 12-08-2007, 03:45 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jigwatts View Post

I live in Vienna and am desperately trying to recieve KDKA's digital signal
for the Steelers/Patriots game on Sunday. I don't know what kind of antenna I have, since it was here when I bought the house, but it's a large one sitting on top of a tower high above my house. Since I bought a set top box over the summer, I've received Pittsburgh's digital channels with no problem up until about 2 months ago, now I can't get them at all. I've got the antenna pointed at Pittsburgh at a compass orientation of 156, which is what was suggested by antennaweb.org.

Can anyone help me understand why I can't pick up these Pittsburgh channels anymore? BTW, I don't have a real problem getting channel 3 and 5 out of Cleveland, which I don't care about anyway. I just need KDKA for this Sunday. Please help, this is driving me crazy.

Tropospheric ducting
helps the signals of Pittsburgh stations reach Vienna during summer and fall. TVFool.com is also a good site for analyzing the reception possibilities at your location. It looks like you're just over 60 miles from KDKA-DT's transmitter, which is located in northwest Pittsburgh. You're right on the edge of being able to receive KDKA-DT. I'm 55 miles away from KDKA-DT's transmitter and receive it 24/7.

In the future, you might want to try a Channel Master 4228 UHF antenna, 7777 Titan 2 preamplifier and 9521A rotator. Many people prefer the Antennas Direct 91XG instead of the 4228. You can also stack a pair of 91XGs for added gain. I don't recommend stacking a pair of 4228s due to their weight and subsequent wind load. You'll also need to mount your antenna setup as high as possible. You can check out these items at solidsignal.com or warrenelectronics.com.
post #1193 of 1962 Old 12-08-2007, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by salemtubes View Post

Tropospheric ducting
helps the signals of Pittsburgh stations reach Vienna during summer and fall. TVFool.com is also a good site for analyzing the reception possibilities at your location. It looks like you're just over 60 miles from KDKA-DT's transmitter, which is located in northwest Pittsburgh. You're right on the edge of being able to receive KDKA-DT. I'm 55 miles away from KDKA-DT's transmitter and receive it 24/7.

In the future, you might want to try a Channel Master 4228 UHF antenna, 7777 Titan 2 preamplifier and 9521A rotator. Many people prefer the Antennas Direct 91XG instead of the 4228. You can also stack a pair of 91XGs for added gain. I don't recommend stacking a pair of 4228s due to their weight and subsequent wind load. You'll also need to mount your antenna setup as high as possible. You can check out these items at solidsignal.com or warrenelectronics.com.

Thanks for the tips. It doesn't look like I'll get any new equipment before the game, but I'm going to look into channel master equipment that you mentioned in the future. I forgot to mention, my antenna is atop a 30 foot tower while utilizing a radio shack high-gain pre-amp. And I'm receiving Pittsburgh's analog channels 11 and 4 almost perfectly, and KDKA's analog with moderate interference. If I'm getting these analogs with little difficulty, why can't I get the digitals?

Also, what makes things more difficult is that I have a Samsung DTB-H260F digital set top box receiver to get the digital signals, so basically the channel that I want, has to be programmed into it, but I can't program it until I receive that channel. So every time I move my antenna, I have to auto program and search for the channel and hope there's enough signal strength to receive it, or I have to go through the same process over and over.
post #1194 of 1962 Old 12-08-2007, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Thanks for the tips. It doesn't look like I'll get any new equipment before the game, but I'm going to look into channel master equipment that you mentioned in the future. I forgot to mention, my antenna is atop a 30 foot tower while utilizing a radio shack high-gain pre-amp. And I'm receiving Pittsburgh's analog channels 11 and 4 almost perfectly, and KDKA's analog with moderate interference. If I'm getting these analogs with little difficulty, why can't I get the digitals?

Also, what makes things more difficult is that I have a Samsung DTB-H260F digital set top box receiver to get the digital signals, so basically the channel that I want, has to be programmed into it, but I can't program it until I receive that channel. So every time I move my antenna, I have to auto program and search for the channel and hope there's enough signal strength to receive it, or I have to go through the same process over and over.
WKYC's digital signal is broadcast on rf channel 2. That's probably the reason you're having difficulty receiving KDKA. I haven't been able to receive a usable signal for KDKA's analog broadcast since WKYC's digital transmitter was turned on. Low band VHF signals travel much further than UHF signals.

Is it possible to enter channels manually on your DTB-H260F? KDKA's digital channel is broadcast on rf channel 25, which reminds me; you may be be receiving some interference from Cleveland's WVIZ, which also broadcasts on rf 25. I use the Channel Master 4228 here, and it provides enough of a null so that I receive an excellent signal from KDKA-DT. I've attached a text file of actual channel numbers of digital stations available in many areas of northeast Ohio. Because scanning only receives less than half of the stations available here, I manually input everything that wasn't picked up by the scan of my Dish ViP 622.

In my opinion, Radio Shack preamps are bad news. They have very high noise figures. The CM 7777 has a 2 dB noise figure on UHF, which is superb. A 35' antenna tower was here when we bought our home in 1990. I had a local installer add two sections to bring the height to 55'. He also installed a new antenna and rotator at that time. If you plan on adding sections to your tower, you'll need to make sure that your current tower is in good condition. Adding sections is a job best left to a professional installer. I replaced that antenna setup a couple of years ago with the Channel Master 4228, 7777 and 9521A. Additionally, I also had a Winegard YA-1713 antenna installed for high band VHF stations. WOIO is the only station in this area currently broadcasting a digital (on rf 10) high band VHF signal, but that will change in February, 2009, when WTRF (7), WJW (8), WTOV (9) and WQED (13) move their digital broadcasts to their current analog frequencies. WOIO-DT will stay on channel 10.

Digital_Channel_Numbers.txt 0.6005859375k . file
post #1195 of 1962 Old 12-08-2007, 06:20 PM

salemtubes, no it is not possible to manually enter the channels on the DTB-H260F unless the channels are already programmed. I had KDKA programmed, but one fatefull day I decided to turn my antenna towards cleveland to watch the Indians in HD on WKYC. When I did that, the receiver sort of just erased those saved channels, and then saves the new ones (Cleveland). So if I would have kept the channel programmed, I'd be able to manually enter 2-1 and it would say "weak or no signal", but I would be able to move my antenna while looking at the screen to see if the signal comes in.

I agree with you about the radio shack pre-amps. I'm definatley going to purchase the channel master 7777 and see what happens. If that doesn't work I might take your advice and have a professional just do an overhaul on my system. Thanks again.
post #1196 of 1962 Old 12-09-2007, 03:14 AM

jigwatts, here's an excellent site that covers just about everything you'll ever need to know about antennas and installations:

http://www.hdtvprimer.com/ISSUES/erecting_antenna.html.

Enjoy!
post #1197 of 1962 Old 12-09-2007, 06:14 AM

I finally pulled 2-1 on my Samsung late last night. The good news is that the channel is saved and I no longer have to search for it. The bad news is that I woke up this morning and had no signal. Oh well, at least it's there and all I need to do is adjust my antenna and look at the screen to find it instead of programming the Samsung everytime I adjust and hope to get it.

But that leads to another question: Is KDKA's digital signal always operating at full strenth or just when they are broadcasting HD? My hope is that it's not at full strenth now and they turn the power up for the 1:00 games.
post #1198 of 1962 Old 12-09-2007, 09:44 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

But that leads to another question: Is KDKA's digital signal always operating at full strenth or just when they are broadcasting HD? My hope is that it's not at full strenth now and they turn the power up for the 1:00 games.

Unlikely.

The only way I could see that would happen is if they are doing work/maintenance, and stop doing it due to the popularity of the game.
post #1199 of 1962 Old 12-16-2007, 07:21 AM

Boy !!! What happened to 27 and 33 last night. at aprox 2315hrs, They both went off the air ( No News ) both came back on with the same show. I guess they got there wires crossed.. Merger problems.
post #1200 of 1962 Old 12-16-2007, 10:03 AM

speaking of performance evaluations, who forgot to flip the HD switch at WKBN and the WYFX fiber to Armstrong. The NFL is on now.
Reply Local HDTV Info and Reception

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page