Minneapolis, MN - OTA - Page 90 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 19Likes

post #2671 of 2673 Old Yesterday, 03:18 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjeff View Post
Oh you were talking about guide data. My Tivo has been fine but I have a older Tivo HD, apparently every generation of Tivos use a different table What gen Tivo do you have?
Two of my TiVo's are messed up, a Roamio Basic Priemiere, and the first series S3 (648 model). I use the KMSPDT that's on channel 9.9, and not the one on 9.1.

Last edited by worachj; Today at 06:57 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2672 of 2673 Old Today, 09:41 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked: 28
My Roamio OTA doesnt show the changeover. It did download the newest software which enhanced "one pass". This has a Minneapolis burb zip in it

My Tivo HD is set to a Brainerd zip so 9 isnt even in there
post #2673 of 2673 Old Today, 03:01 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Regarding the mess up with KMSP CH. 9.1 and 9.9, I too all of a sudden lost CH. 9.9. The program guide messed up again and it is mapping the guide to another CH. 9.9, (there are two CH. 9.9s listed). If you go into Settings and change the channel line-up to the other CH. 9.9, you will then get the channel back but the Guide will just say, "To be announced". So you can either get CH.9.9 with no guide, or get the guide with no channel!

It seems this problem has now happened three times, the other times I remember it was with the KSTP digital sub channels, and it took a week for it to finally get fixed.

Last edited by John Hafer; Today at 03:02 PM. Reason: typo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Local HDTV Info and Reception