Detroit, MI - HDTV - Page 412 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 57Likes

post #12331 of 12358 Old 04-26-2016, 04:28 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Charter bid for Time Warner Cable wins antitrust approval

Quote:
Charter Communications Inc. won U.S. antitrust approval for its $55 billion takeover of Time Warner Cable Inc., which would create the No. 2 U.S. cable provider, after agreeing to measures intended to protect distribution of online video.

The enlarged Charter, which is also buying Bright House Networks LLC, would supplant Time Warner Cable as the second-largest U.S. cable operator, gaining 13 million customers in cities including New York, Los Angeles and Dallas.

Charter last year said after the deals close it would have 23.9 million customers in 41 states — a figure that includes customers paying for broadband or telephone and not for video.

In Michigan, Bright House operates in Farmington, Farmington Hills, Livonia, Novi and Redford, according to its website. Charter operates in the Detroit, Flint, Grand Rapids, Marquette, Saginaw and Traverse City markets, according to its website.

Charter can't strike agreements with programmers that would make it more difficult for streaming services like Netflix Inc. to obtain content, the Justice Department said in a statement Monday. Tom Wheeler, the chairman of the Federal Communications Commission, also supports approval of the merger.

"Online video distributors offer consumers greater choices for video services," said Renata Hesse, the head of the Justice Department's antitrust division. "This merger would have threatened competition by increasing the merged company's leverage to demand that programmers limit their licensing to these online providers."

U.S. officials are trying to protect the growing market for online video streaming and have moved to prevent cable companies from using their control over broadband to thwart distribution of content by entertainment companies over the Internet. Charter and No. 1 Comcast Corp. would have an effective duopoly over broadband service to U.S. homes, critics of the deal have said. Charter said it will serve less than 21 percent of the broadband market.

Stamford, Conn.-based Charter said it was pleased with the decisions by the Justice Department and the FCC.

"These strong measures will protect consumers, expand high-speed broadband availability, and increase competition," Wheeler said.

Charter in May agreed to acquire New York-based Time Warner Cable and Bright House, a cable company based in Syracuse, N.Y., for $55.1 billion and $10.4 billion, respectively. The deal came together after Comcast's plan to buy Time Warner Cable collapsed last year after opposition from the Justice Department and the FCC over Comcast's nationwide control of broadband.

FCC recommendation

The Justice Department is seeking court approval of the settlement clearing the acquisitions. At the FCC, Wheeler sent a recommendation for approval to his fellow commissioners at the agency, where he leads the Democratic majority. The deal still needs approval from California regulators.

The Justice Department said that without the settlement, Charter may wish to keep programmers from selling shows to online video sites that draw viewers from cable subscription packages. Time Warner Cable has been an "industry leader" in seeking such restrictions, the government said, and with more subscribers, Charter would have more to gain from imposing contractual provisions that make online video services less competitive.

Under the seven-year settlement, Charter is prohibited from entering into or enforcing any agreement with a programmer that forbids or limits the provision of content to streaming sites. Charter also can't retaliate against programmers for licensing to those services.

Wheeler said Charter can't impose caps on data usage that might discourage viewing of nternet video. The agreement, which imposes a monitor to ensure compliance by Charter, also prohibits the company from charging fees for online video providers to connect to its network, Wheeler said. That was a pledge made earlier by Charter that led top Web video provider Netflix to support the merger.

Xbox Live: oktober rust | Mii: 5207 2388 9861 4135 | Steam ID: detroit820 | Origin ID: oktoberrust11
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12332 of 12358 Old 04-26-2016, 04:42 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 565 Post(s)
Liked: 1016
Be ready for Year Eight.
billmich likes this.

Walking the fine line between jaw-dropping and a plain ol' yawn.
post #12333 of 12358 Old 04-28-2016, 10:17 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 6
Metal roof

Is there any chance of getting a signal thru a metal roof? I really do not want to bolt anything to the new roof.
post #12334 of 12358 Old 04-28-2016, 11:46 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbill136 View Post
Is there any chance of getting a signal thru a metal roof? I really do not want to bolt anything to the new roof.
A metal roof (from the inside) is going to reflect and prevent most of the signal from reaching your antenna. You should install your antenna on the outside if you want the best reception, and that metal roof may help improve reception by bouncing any usable signal up towards your antenna.
billmich likes this.

Newer is not always better.
post #12335 of 12358 Old 05-02-2016, 09:00 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi all. We've cut the cable cord in the past couple of months and have been using a couple of antennas indoors waiting for it to warm up so I can figure out how to install on the outside. I have a few questions, but I want to go through what I have done previously.

First up here is my TVFool output

http://www.tvfool.com/?option=com_wr...51348d2ac40864

I'm on the East side of Ypsi towards Canton. (I'm about 20 mi from the main Detroit stations and about 40 miles from the WADL tower).

Before we cut the cord I bought one of the HDTV antennas from Monoprice to see how well I could pick up channels from inside the house. It did well getting the main Detroit channels if I got it positioned right. We used it for a couple of months after we cut the cord. We didn't really watch that much OTA since we do most of our viewing on Netflix/Hulu/Amazon Prime. Wife got bummed when they got rid of COZI, then found out that WADL picked it up and if I could position the antenna just right we could just barely pick it up. Signal was definitely not enough to survive splitting it to a second TV in the bedroom. So I picked up a Clearstream C2V.

The C2V has been attached to a big tripod in the living room at the NE corner of the house, It picks up the main Detroit stations a bit better, but WADL is better, but now on the edge with splitting it to the bedroom. One of the weird things is that to get an acceptable signal, I had to tilt the antenna up about 30 or so degrees. I thought the C2V would have been a bit better than that though.

Today I decided to get up to the attic and see how reception was there. The main Detroit stations are coming in fine. I am getting 90+% signal on them, but the WADL signal which was in the 45-50% range is now only at 22% in the attic (with no picture). I took the antenna, put it on the tripod on the front porch and got the same thing for WADL. Place the antenna back in the original position in the NE corner of the living room and I get WADL back. Then it kinda hit me that the position that I can get WADL, with the antenna tilting up is kinda pointing toward the N wall/E wall/ceiling junction...and that the waves are bouncing around inside to create a hotspot in that position. Does that even make sense from an engineering perspective? Now onto the questions.

1) Would a preamp help? I'm a little concerned that it may goof with the strong signals that I have....and which one? Something like the LNA-200 or the Electroline EDA-400 that slotkar has suggested?

2) Do you think that combining the C2V and Monoprice antenna signals would work well? They aren't directional and may cause problems. I would point the C2V to Detroit and the Monoprice towards Windsor or Toledo. If it would work, can I hook the preamp after the combiner?

3) Is it worth spending much time trying to get WADL since according to those here, it may not be around for that much longer?

I need to get up on the roof this weekend and check out how the signal is up on top there. I'm really finding it strange that I am getting a better signal for WADL inside of the house down low in a corner than in the attic or outside without walls in the way.

Last edited by DrDon; 05-03-2016 at 12:51 PM.
post #12336 of 12358 Old 05-03-2016, 06:02 AM
Super Moderator

You can PM me your TVFool link and I can edit it in for you.

1) If you're testing your antenna position on one set with 50' of RG6 or less, then a pre-amp probably isn't gong to make a difference. A preamp can only take what's hitting the antenna and shove it down the line harder, so to speak. Positioning attic antennas, I generally haul a small TV and ATSC tuner into the attic with me so I'm getting instant feedback on the positioning with a point-blank coax run. Once all seems okay, then I slap the pre-amp on the antenna to shove the signal through the various splitters and devices downstream.

2) No. Combining two antennas, usually results in introducing multipath which can make things worse. (you'd need much more directional antennas than you have. The VHF element on the C2V is pretty much a dipole. Don't know what your other antenna is, but it's probably not terribly directional) It's not impossible, though, and the trial-and-error can be fun. But, at the end of the day, an A/B switch is often the best answer. I'm in Novi with a long UHF yagi combined with a Hi-VHF antenna on a mast with a rotor using a 30db Blonder-Tongue preamp (it's feeding a boatload of tuners throughout a 3-story house, so the gain is necessary). The array is aimed at 98 degrees, or directly at WWJ's tower on 8 mile. CBC comes in okay. I can turn the rotor if I want it totally glitch free. And, swing it to the south and I can get Toledo stations. Handy for those times Detroit locals pre-empt network programming for specials or Toledo stations are carrying sports not available in Detroit.

3) Even if they do opt to auction off the bandwidth, they most likely won't be signing off THAT DAY. There's still advertising money to be made until the sign off deadline and the double-dipping opportunity is hard to resist.

It's not strange that an attic signal is worse than one inside the house. Think of television signals as light. Now, if you flip on a bare bulb in an attic, how many shadows and reflections are you going to get? Same thing happens with signals. Beams, ductwork, roof composition.. a lot of different things come into play. I can pick up Toledo holding a small yagi in my hand in my wife's 2nd-floor office. Nothing doing from the attic directly above her office.

Roof is almost always the best bet.
billmich likes this.

post #12337 of 12358 Old 05-03-2016, 10:00 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zAmb0ni View Post
Is it worth spending much time trying to get WADL since according to those here, it may not be around for that much longer?
WADL has expressed interest in selling off their channel (frequency) as part of the spectrum auction. Once they sell of their frequency and get a ton of cash in return, WADL will sign off the airwaves for good, which means COZI will have to find another station in Detroit. This can also mean that COZI may not return until stations convert to the new ATSC 3.0 standard, providing more bandwidth to carry more subchannels.

post #12338 of 12358 Old 05-03-2016, 10:31 AM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 16
I wish they wouldn't sell it off, they do play some pretty good syndicated shows on WADL like Seinfeld, even though Hulu now has every episode. But, WADL has just put up a new billboard on 275 near I-94 going towards Canton.
post #12339 of 12358 Old 05-03-2016, 12:00 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skatingrocker17 View Post
I wish they wouldn't sell it off, they do play some pretty good syndicated shows on WADL like Seinfeld, even though Hulu now has every episode. But, WADL has just put up a new billboard on 275 near I-94 going towards Canton.
If you operated a family-owned station and was offered over $170 million to sell your frequency and cease operations, what would you do?

A). Take the money and shutdown.
B). Pass and continue operations.

post #12340 of 12358 Old 05-03-2016, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdog 88 View Post
If you operated a family-owned station and was offered over $170 million to sell your frequency and cease operations, what would you do?

Obviously...

Everything I say seems to get taken so literally. Yeah... obviously I would take the money. I'm simply stating I wish the station wouldn't go away. I'm not bashing on them for choosing to sell. I'll just keep my mouth shut and try not to upset any more die hards. Thanks for spelling it out for me, though.
post #12341 of 12358 Old 05-03-2016, 12:21 PM

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
Liked: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by skatingrocker17 View Post
Amazon sells Seinfeld the complete series for 50 dollars or less. Roughly $5/season. You can purchase all nine seasons. Loaded with extras and you can enjoy the full cadence of the show.

Without a comercial dis-ruption every 6 miniutes and with endless comercials consuming 6 minutes or more of my precious time left. Before l'm pushing daisys up and feeding the worms.

Curious, I haven't followed the situation. if WADL does sell. Would'nt the new purchaser begin broadcasting under their newly registered FCC once approved name.

I'm cornfused. Whom ever buys WADL are they going to just turn off the transmitters and the lights. Thats it.

Are they after just the section of frequency that WADL currently occupies. To utilize the freq for some other much needed purpose.

Is the metro Detroit market over saturated.
post #12342 of 12358 Old 05-03-2016, 12:23 PM

Thanks for the replies.

When I was testing in the attic, I had the signal split in two and was getting 22% signal (based the one TV's signal meter). I had just positioned it in the center of the attic and moved it around a bit climbing down off the ladder and looking at the signal meter. I'll have to get the wife to call out meter readings when I get up on the roof and try things out (hopefully this weekend).

I had sort of figured that the signals bouncing around created a sweet spot in the corner of the living room. One night messing around with the C2V actually a bit closer to the wall, with the antenna pointing NE to the Detroit cluster, I was able to pick up several of the Toledo stations.

As for a preamp, is there anything for/against the LNA-200 vs. Electroline EDA-400?

Since we do have other options for watching stuff via our Roku, getting WADL or some of the other channels isn't really that important. After I told her I wasn't picking it up in the attic she didn't seem too upset. Although I can pick it up inside, it does drop out a bit when the weather is bad. I ultimately would like to split the signal into 3 for the TV in the back room, but it is pretty bad split in 2 right now. When I get up on the roof I will play around with combining the other antenna and see how things go. Worth it to give it a try though.

I'll post back when I give it a try.
post #12343 of 12358 Old 05-03-2016, 12:27 PM

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
Liked: 66
Quote:

EYE can see clearly now.

Thanks for enlightening ME
post #12344 of 12358 Old 05-03-2016, 01:17 PM
Super Moderator

Links added to zAmbOni's original post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNEWoLF View Post
I'm cornfused. Whom ever buys WADL are they going to just turn off the transmitters and the lights. Thats it.
Whomever buys that frequency from the FCC will start using it for cell phones as soon as everything's a done deal. The plant will remain Adell's property to do with as they please. Wiki says Adell's going to use the plant for The Word Network:
Quote:
Adell has also said he will continue to own and operate The Word Network, which is a separate non-profit company from WADL, but the current WADL broadcast facility may be re-purposed for The Word Network and the roughly 33 WADL staffers could be moved to The Word Network.

Quote:
COZI may not return until stations convert to the new ATSC 3.0 standard, providing more bandwidth to carry more subchannels.
More of an "if" than a when. I hear this touted everywhere from "Consumer Reports" to threads on this board and I don't see it happening anytime soon, if at all. No broadcaster who relies on ratings to sell advertising is going to risk losing even a tenth of a share switching to a different standard unless everyone - and I mean everyone - can tune it. With color, B&W set owners could still see a picture. Ratings were unaffected. With stereo, mono TV set owners didn't lose sound. With stereo FM, stereo AM and now HD Radio, legacy radio owners can still receive their local stations. Ratings were unaffected by these transitions. ATSC 3.0 isn't backwards compatible. Even if set manufacturers were required to start including ATSC 3.0 tuners TOMORROW, it'd be well over a decade before penetration would be anywhere close to 100%. There's no FCC mandate to switch. There's no secondary channel to use like with the analog/digital situation of the LAST decade. And there's not going to be a government handout of converter boxes. Sure, you might see some lesser stations make the jump with an eclectic 4K programming slate they can sell. Surely, 4K set owners have money to spend and targeting them might be worthwhile. But most TV is an advertiser supported mass medium. Doing anything to hasten the shrinkage of that audience isn't in a broadcaster's best interest.

Granted, I see things differently because I'm on the broadcast side of things. And I know broadcasters won't do ANYthing unless...

1 - There's a financial advantage to doing it
2 - There's a financial disadvantage to NOT doing it
3 - The government forces them to do it.

So, feel free to enlighten me on why so many assume WDIV, WJBK, WXYZ, WWJ and the rest will be dying to flip to ATSC 3.0. Not trying to be a jerk, I just can't fathom it knowing broadcasters like I do.
billmich and skatingrocker17 like this.

Last edited by DrDon; 05-03-2016 at 02:08 PM.
post #12345 of 12358 Old 05-03-2016, 02:19 PM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 13
I can certainly agree with you on the financial side, but why is so much time and effort being spent on ATSC 3.0? If there is no incentive to change, why spend so much effort on it?
post #12346 of 12358 Old 05-03-2016, 02:44 PM
Super Moderator

Your guess is as good as mine. I've tried to put myself in the shoes of a station owner or group and I can't see anybody on that end thinking "Hey, we can do UHD plus 5 subchannels.. of course, we'll lose a quarter of our ratings and several million dollars both in lost revenue and equipment purchases.. not to mention we're still paying off the gear we had to buy for the digital transition ..but hey, it'll look really cool!! I'm sure our investors won't mind."

It strikes me as the sort of thing a room full of non-owners would decide to do. It's like designing studios for a radio cluster without consulting any radio engineers, programmers or personalities. And I know you can read between THOSE lines.

Last edited by DrDon; 05-03-2016 at 02:53 PM.
post #12347 of 12358 Old 05-03-2016, 02:54 PM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Cool

I think I know where you are coming from.
post #12348 of 12358 Old 05-04-2016, 08:52 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Liked: 106
My DVR (Moxie) will not work when Comcast switches. Was that the plan? I doubt it.Owning your own equipment instead of cable box is exceptionally small subset of subscribers. New Fed regulation oking 3rd party cable boxes seen to be the answer to that problem.
post #12349 of 12358 Old 05-04-2016, 03:22 PM
Super Moderator

Thing is, the general public would rather pay $8 a month to rent a cableco DVR than to dole out $300 up front to buy one. CableCARD never caught on largely due to non-interest and this will be the same.

Big Cable will also make sure subscribers know that buying your gear means they're not responsible if it doesn't work. And, trust me, it won't work. At least not as advertised. There will be issues like the one I had with BHN. Every two weeks, I couldn't get MLBEI on my CableCARD devices. Every two weeks, they rolled a truck. Every two weeks I lost four days of MLB games. Every two weeks, they argued they don't support sports packages with CableCARDS. Every two weeks I had to escalate the issue until it got fixed. Granted, they adjusted my bill. But, I missed four days of games on those tuners. All the while, the BHN DVR ran flawlessly. Think that was a coincidence?

This is what you can expect from third-party boxes. They WILL make it beyond difficult.

Last edited by DrDon; 05-04-2016 at 03:37 PM.
post #12350 of 12358 Old 05-04-2016, 07:29 PM

Quick update. I was at HD to pick up some stuff today and they had a LNA-200 preamp there and I picked one up. The antenna is still in the living room and I didn't move it. WADL was not working with a signal at ~33%. I threw the preamp in the loop and WADL is now a solid 60% (this is with the signal spit in two).

Did a rescan and picked up WHNE , WUDL and WUDT solid.
On the rebound from the walls I am getting WNWO and WGTE solid from Toledo, but WUPW is on the edge of things. The scan came up with a total of like 56 channels.

I'll see how things look this weekend by trying again in the attic and then on the roof. Have a feeling I will lose the Toledo Stations, but that is expected.
post #12351 of 12358 Old 05-05-2016, 07:34 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Liked: 106
My Moxie with Play On installed gives me internet access to everything. I can get Xfinity stored content, Amazon, Youtube etc. It is very handy if I miss a recording or want to watch Tech TV or Kevin Pollak's Chat Show. It also serves my media collection from my computer. I paid $700 10 years ago and worth every penny. I am an anomaly but I hate monthly charges.
post #12352 of 12358 Old 05-06-2016, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zAmb0ni View Post
Quick update. I was at HD to pick up some stuff today and they had a LNA-200 preamp there and I picked one up. The antenna is still in the living room and I didn't move it. WADL was not working with a signal at ~33%. I threw the preamp in the loop and WADL is now a solid 60% (this is with the signal spit in two).

Did a rescan and picked up WHNE , WUDL and WUDT solid.
On the rebound from the walls I am getting WNWO and WGTE solid from Toledo, but WUPW is on the edge of things. The scan came up with a total of like 56 channels.

I'll see how things look this weekend by trying again in the attic and then on the roof. Have a feeling I will lose the Toledo Stations, but that is expected.
Nice, that's more than I'm getting and I have a bigger, higher gain antenna in Canton. I pull in about 50 station and WNWO out of Toledo sometimes. But, my view is almost fully obstructed because of the way our apartment building sits. We only really have a clear view of the southern sky. We're getting our first house soon though (a rental) and I'm pretty excited to see what we will be able to get there. I'm planning on putting the antenna up in the attic so the signals will only have to go through some wood and shingles rather than an entire building.

Career - Grad Student - Powerlifter
post #12353 of 12358 Old 05-18-2016, 10:56 AM

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by oktoberrust11 View Post
The deal closed today, according to this Charter press release. Waiting for the logo on my DVR's guide screen to change in 10 ... 9 ... 8 .. 7 ...

http://ir.charter.com/phoenix.zhtml?...cle&ID=2169294
post #12354 of 12358 Old 05-22-2016, 12:23 PM

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 20
I occasionally watch 13.1 Toledo because 7.x is hopeless on my Tivo PremierXL. I have watched IndyCar events on 13.1 for a few years now. On May 14(?) I watched the IndyCar race with very occasional, and unusual, breakups.

Today and yesterday I am getting zero signal strength for 13.anything. Is there something I do not know about? Do I have a channel specific hardware problem? Is there such a thing?
post #12355 of 12358 Old 05-22-2016, 08:01 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug2 View Post
I occasionally watch 13.1 Toledo because 7.x is hopeless on my Tivo PremierXL. I have watched IndyCar events on 13.1 for a few years now. On May 14(?) I watched the IndyCar race with very occasional, and unusual, breakups.

Today and yesterday I am getting zero signal strength for 13.anything. Is there something I do not know about? Do I have a channel specific hardware problem? Is there such a thing?
Are you using an outdoor antenna? It's possible that the balum is failing, and when that happens, weaker stations or stations on (or between) certain frequencies tend to degrade. Also make sure your coaxial cable and it's connections aren't weathered, which can also cause reception problems.

post #12356 of 12358 Old 06-01-2016, 02:57 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by yimitz View Post
The deal closed today, according to this Charter press release. Waiting for the logo on my DVR's guide screen to change in 10 ... 9 ... 8 .. 7 ...
I wish I had the truck decal contract. I imagine someone's going to make a pretty penny re-marking all those Bright House and TWC trucks.

Apparently, AT&T is starting to use their own crews for satellite installation. Probably wasn't ten minutes after AT&T acquired DirecTV that I saw an AT&T truck installing a dish on a neighbor's house. (Well, the truck wasn't installing the dish, but you know what I mean). The truck had no DirecTV markings, yet. Just Uverse and all the other AT&T signage. I thought for a second we might finally be getting fiber. HA. But it does make me wonder what's happening to the contracted companies that have been doing it all along.

post #12357 of 12358 Old 06-02-2016, 04:19 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDon View Post
I wish I had the truck decal contract. I imagine someone's going to make a pretty penny re-marking all those Bright House and TWC trucks.

Apparently, AT&T is starting to use their own crews for satellite installation. Probably wasn't ten minutes after AT&T acquired DirecTV that I saw an AT&T truck installing a dish on a neighbor's house. (Well, the truck wasn't installing the dish, but you know what I mean). The truck had no DirecTV markings, yet. Just Uverse and all the other AT&T signage. I thought for a second we might finally be getting fiber. HA. But it does make me wonder what's happening to the contracted companies that have been doing it all along.
My U-Verse discounts end this month, I need to call in a few weeks to try to get them renewed. Last year it took getting to the point I really was going to cancel and go with Tivo/OTA/Streaming, till they offered $60/month for U200 with 3 receivers. I wonder if they'll try to push a D* package, or if they'll keep existing U-Verse customers on U-Verse?

Xbox Live: oktober rust | Mii: 5207 2388 9861 4135 | Steam ID: detroit820 | Origin ID: oktoberrust11
post #12358 of 12358 Old 06-02-2016, 05:08 AM
Super Moderator

Let us know what they do.

Had to go into an AT&T store for a SIM card issue, and the rep immediately asked if I had DirecTV (I do). He then asked if I wanted to combine the billing, which would get me unlimited data on the phone. I have considered that. But the fact they slow down the data after a certain point bothered me. We have a 30GB bucket with rollover, now. Given that we're using that as our home internet, too, I kind of need the speed all the way up to the limit.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Local HDTV Info and Reception

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page