Originally Posted by santellavision
I don't think so, as now the 'Battle' is over (we all hope) and we can look forward to discussing how everybody on the front range doesn't have reception issues and is enjoying DTV and HDTV!
(my 1st post: I'm expecting to get flamed for this)
You don't seem to understand WALTZONICE's post..
98% of this thread is made up of posts about the LCG/sCARE issue.The other 2% is questions about CURRENT reception issues.
Even though "the "Battle" is over" the sCARE posts persist. It appears that they'll persist for the next YEAR+ until the new tower is operational.
For those of us looking for CURRENT reception issue problems, this thread is nearly useless.. as we have to weed through post after post after post after post about the sCARE issue.
Seperating this thread into 2 would let all those who want talk about the sCARE issue, do your thing... and those of us who want to know about the CURRENT reception issues, ask questions.
This thread looks like it will be filled with "the tower is 13" higher than it was last week" for the next year plus. While the people with questions like "How can I get good reception with what's available" are buried in the "tower building" crap get lost in page after page of "I think Deb is so..." crap.
I just got my HDTV at the end of January and it took me 2 minutes to figure out that this thread is useless for those of us who want to ask CURRENT questions about reception. My name reflects my understanding of this.
So 2 threads WOULD be good since most of you are having fun talking about the new tower lawsuits.
It's not FUN for the rest of us who want to find out what we can do CURRENTLY to get better reception. Besides wait.
Let the flaming begin..
-Eric in Westminster.. currently getting WB2 & FOX in HD... damnit.
BTW, this thread would also suck if it was filled with people commenting on how "everybody on the front range doesn't have reception issues and is enjoying DTV and HDTV!" (just my opinion)