St. Louis, MO - HDTV - Page 22 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #631 of 13033 Old 02-02-2007, 08:22 AM
Senior Member
 
deuces's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Ofallon, IL
Posts: 413
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt K View Post

OK, I think the time has come for me to finally jump into a DVR (one of my VCRs died).


You will never watch TV the same way again.

On a side note can someone tell me what a VCR is?????????????


Another side note. Maybe no one watches "The Office", but I love it. I was watching last night and with around 8 minutes left during the commercial break there was a point where the NBC peacock was in the center of the black screen, but very small. It kept dismantling itself and rebuilding for about 35 seconds. Very odd, I was just curious if anyone else saw it?

I can't think of a signature that wouldn't offend at least someone.
deuces is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #632 of 13033 Old 02-02-2007, 08:24 AM
AVS Special Member
 
RaceTripper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 3,866
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by deuces View Post

You will never watch TV the same way again.

On a side note can someone tell me what a VCR is?????????????


Another side note. Maybe no one watches "The Office", but I love it. I was watching last night and with around 8 minutes left during the commercial break there was a point where the NBC peacock was in the center of the black screen, but very small. It kept dismantling itself and rebuilding for about 35 seconds. Very odd, I was just curious if anyone else saw it?

We have seen that peacock thing now and then while watching the NBC in HD.
RaceTripper is offline  
post #633 of 13033 Old 02-02-2007, 08:28 AM
Senior Member
 
deuces's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Ofallon, IL
Posts: 413
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwette View Post

We have seen that peacock thing now and then while watching the NBC in HD.

I watch a little NBC not a lot. And have just started watching the HD, because we didn't have enough HD streams with the conflicts with other shows we watched. It was odd. At first I thought they were having technical difficulties. It lasted so long. If it is only on the digital channel I wonder what it is replacing that is on the analog.

I can't think of a signature that wouldn't offend at least someone.
deuces is offline  
post #634 of 13033 Old 02-02-2007, 08:29 AM
Senior Member
 
MSloss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Dardenne Prairie, MO
Posts: 440
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by deuces View Post

You will never watch TV the same way again.

On a side note can someone tell me what a VCR is?????????????


Another side note. Maybe no one watches "The Office", but I love it. I was watching last night and with around 8 minutes left during the commercial break there was a point where the NBC peacock was in the center of the black screen, but very small. It kept dismantling itself and rebuilding for about 35 seconds. Very odd, I was just curious if anyone else saw it?

I saw that, too. I think it has to do with KSDK not switching from the national feed to their local commercials.
MSloss is offline  
post #635 of 13033 Old 02-02-2007, 08:31 AM
Senior Member
 
GlendaleHDTV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Glendale, Missouri (St. Louis)
Posts: 373
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by deuces View Post

You will never watch TV the same way again.

On a side note can someone tell me what a VCR is?????????????


Another side note. Maybe no one watches "The Office", but I love it. I was watching last night and with around 8 minutes left during the commercial break there was a point where the NBC peacock was in the center of the black screen, but very small. It kept dismantling itself and rebuilding for about 35 seconds. Very odd, I was just curious if anyone else saw it?

The Office is one of our favorites. My wife didn't use to like it, until she went back to work in an office (all the kids are in school now), and now its her favorite show. I believe the peacock shows up when there is a commercial on the SD channel, that for whatever reason isn't shown on the HD channel (I don't have a clue about the technology, but someone can probably explain). When HD first rolled out locally, you used to see that all the time. If you were to switch to the analog version of the channel when the peacock is showing, you would see some local commercial.
GlendaleHDTV is offline  
post #636 of 13033 Old 02-02-2007, 08:32 AM
AVS Special Member
 
wmschultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: The Show Me State
Posts: 1,410
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
More like it had to do with KSDK forgetting to switch BACK to the HD feed after putting in the local commercials.

This was my biggest complaint with KSDK. Now that Sunday Night Football is over and NASCAR isn't on NBC, I don't know
what I really watch on there consistently.

There's Good TV, Better TV and DirecTV, but nothing beats a calibrated TV!!
www.clearlyresolved.com
wmschultz is offline  
post #637 of 13033 Old 02-02-2007, 08:44 AM
Senior Member
 
deuces's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Ofallon, IL
Posts: 413
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlendaleHDTV View Post

The Office is one of our favorites. My wife didn't use to like it, until she went back to work in an office (all the kids are in school now), and now its here favorite show. I believe the peacock shows up when there is a commercial on the SD channel, that for whatever reason isn't shown on the HD channel (I don't have a clue about the technology, but someone can probably explain). When HD first rolled out locally, you used to see that all the time. If you were to switch to the analog version of the channel when the peacock is showing, you would see some local commercial.


My wife claims she doesn't like it. But everytime I get her to watch it with me I catch her laughing. My cousin said his wife is the exact same way. Last night was great just like always.

I can't think of a signature that wouldn't offend at least someone.
deuces is offline  
post #638 of 13033 Old 02-02-2007, 08:48 AM
Member
 
marky2306's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Manchester, MO
Posts: 113
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmschultz View Post

More like it had to do with KSDK forgetting to switch BACK to the HD feed after putting in the local commercials.

This was my biggest complaint with KSDK. Now that Sunday Night Football is over and NASCAR isn't on NBC, I don't know
what I really watch on there consistently.


It is a placeholder for local commercials. When I lived in Shreveport for a short time last year, the local Fox always displayed their FOX logo one all the time on the HD feed. When switched to the SD channel, there would be a local commercial.

Mark
marky2306 is offline  
post #639 of 13033 Old 02-02-2007, 08:52 AM
Senior Member
 
deuces's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Ofallon, IL
Posts: 413
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have to believe local advertisers can't be happy about that. Kind of ruins Scott's contention that he is missing a local ad when he watches 88 if some of the local ads aren't even making it on the screen, lol.

I can't think of a signature that wouldn't offend at least someone.
deuces is offline  
post #640 of 13033 Old 02-02-2007, 08:59 AM
Senior Member
 
WRacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: St. Louis,MO (Wildwood)
Posts: 363
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by hodag69 View Post

Has anyone else noticed that there is no closed captioning on KDNL - HD? It is OK on Charter channel 12, and OTA channel 30 but it does not come through on 30.1 - HiDef. Since I am somewhat hearing impaired (working around aircraft for 30+ years) I turn on the closed captioning to "understand" the little zingers on Desperate Housewives and Boston Legal.

I hope someone from KDNL monitors this forum as well as the "engineers" from KTVI. Once I retired from the airlines I worked Master Control at both a UPN and NBC affiliate in Wisconsin - thus the name HODAG.

Great forum here guys - it has helped me a lot.

PS - If you have an e-mail address for KDNL engineering I would be happy to send them a "heads up".

Problem was corrected, but it happens every once in a while. I had the tech from the equipment manufacturer here this week and they have acknowledged it's an issue. Feel free to call me if it goes away again...I'm out of town a lot and can't always monitor. 314-852-8355.
Jim

Jim Wright
Regional Engineering Manager
Sinclair Broadcast Group
WRacer is offline  
post #641 of 13033 Old 02-02-2007, 08:59 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Scott Tucker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: O'Fallon, MO
Posts: 2,442
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmschultz View Post

If the R15 comes today, it is yours. I have 2 remotes for it. No box. Numerous cables I can supply if needed. PM me for the meet up.

PM sent

Scott
Scott Tucker is offline  
post #642 of 13033 Old 02-02-2007, 09:15 AM
AVS Special Member
 
wmschultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: The Show Me State
Posts: 1,410
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRacer View Post

Problem was corrected, but it happens every once in a while. I had the tech from the equipment manufacturer here this week and they have acknowledged it's an issue. Feel free to call me if it goes away again...I'm out of town a lot and can't always monitor. 314-852-8355.
Jim

Jim, you are the greatest. Thanks for helping out and posting when you can.

There's Good TV, Better TV and DirecTV, but nothing beats a calibrated TV!!
www.clearlyresolved.com
wmschultz is offline  
post #643 of 13033 Old 02-02-2007, 09:34 AM
Newbie
 
ToddStlmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Greetings all,
I'm not a big fan of KNLC-TV, but they did
finally switch on the full power to KNLC-DT on
that new shiny tower (1,100 footer with the
strobe lights) at Hwy 21 & MM in Jefferson Cnty.
(located to the SW of the intersection).

Ch 24.1 is indeed a 'HD' stream, but is all 'SD'
programming stretched across the screen.

They are planning to add several multi-streams
in the future. This to help offset the cost of all
of that new equipment, Shiny new tower &
full power UHF DTV transmitter.
ToddStlmo is offline  
post #644 of 13033 Old 02-02-2007, 10:13 AM
Senior Member
 
Kurt K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: St Louis, MO
Posts: 459
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by deuces View Post

You will never watch TV the same way again.

Yes, I know. But much like my very late arrival to the digital camera era, I've been waiting for all of the features and bugs to get ironed out. Hopefully, unlike my digital camera, I will be buying the DVR that I need and not one to get me by until I can afford the one I really want.....I know, I know, that argument doesn't really work in this case.
Kurt K is offline  
post #645 of 13033 Old 02-02-2007, 10:20 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
DroptheRemote's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 4,604
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
FYI -- I just spent about 15 minutes on the telephone with a reporter from the Post-Dispatch, Michael Sorkin, who is preparing a story for Saturday's editions on the fact that Charter can't deliver the Super Bowl in HD.

Michael would like to speak with additional viewers who fall into one of two categories -- 1) those who have not been able to organize a workaround to seeing the Super Bowl in HD and who have to settle for watching in SD (or going somewhere else where it is available in HD); and 2) those who have managed to get a workaround in place in time for the big game.

If you would like to help Michael with his story, you can reach him at (314) 340-8347.

Michael is working against a deadline, so he needs to speak with you by mid-afternoon, if you're interested in sharing your experiences with him.

If you prefer, you can send Michael details of your situation via eMail at msorkin@post-dispatch.com

Doug

Clearly Resolved Image & Sound
Lion AV Consultants
ISF & THX Video Calibration
Real-time Twitter Home Theater News
DroptheRemote is offline  
post #646 of 13033 Old 02-02-2007, 10:32 AM
Senior Member
 
deuces's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Ofallon, IL
Posts: 413
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRacer View Post

Problem was corrected, but it happens every once in a while. I had the tech from the equipment manufacturer here this week and they have acknowledged it's an issue. Feel free to call me if it goes away again...I'm out of town a lot and can't always monitor. 314-852-8355.
Jim


Jim,

I haven't had many complaints about ABC programming issues. Nor have I ever interacted with you. But I have to give you kudos on your forthrightness and availability to us. If all companies offered the hands on customer service and value added that you do, they would all be more successful. I wish my employees, myself included, were as helpful as you. Thank you.

Jared

I can't think of a signature that wouldn't offend at least someone.
deuces is offline  
post #647 of 13033 Old 02-02-2007, 10:42 AM
Senior Member
 
deuces's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Ofallon, IL
Posts: 413
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt K View Post

Yes, I know. But much like my very late arrival to the digital camera era, I've been waiting for all of the features and bugs to get ironed out. Hopefully, unlike my digital camera, I will be buying the DVR that I need and not one to get me by until I can afford the one I really want.....I know, I know, that argument doesn't really work in this case.


I don't know about the D* DVR issues. But I have 4 E* DVRs (3 HD, 1 SD) and have very few if any issues at all with them at present time. Knock on wood.

I can't think of a signature that wouldn't offend at least someone.
deuces is offline  
post #648 of 13033 Old 02-02-2007, 10:48 AM
Member
 
shaka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 57
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by deuces View Post

My wife claims she doesn't like it. But everytime I get her to watch it with me I catch her laughing. My cousin said his wife is the exact same way. Last night was great just like always.

"Office" is hilarious! Steve Carell is completely over the top with his ignorance - but in a way working in a cubicle (or your own office room) can breed these kind of actions. I don't know, but it's so funny how he tries to bring everyone in the office together to interact for "movie day" or "bachelor and bachelorette" parties with strippers. These actions are absurd, but dang it's funny stuff.

I work in a cube and I know people can communicate ALOT better in these environments. The Office is a very funny and telling show. Maybe more reality than you might think. As is the great movie "Office Space"...

Spencer
shaka is offline  
post #649 of 13033 Old 02-02-2007, 10:50 AM
Member
 
jkramer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Shiloh, IL
Posts: 58
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Think this was posted already:

http://www.belleville.com/mld/belleville/16594566.htm


But note that this article shows up in the most read stories section. On the www.belleville.com website.

So I guess the small percentage of us that Charter says it impacts must have read this article???
jkramer is offline  
post #650 of 13033 Old 02-02-2007, 10:59 AM
AVS Special Member
 
kdg454's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Farmington MO
Posts: 1,714
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by deuces View Post

On a side note can someone tell me what a VCR is?????????????

Cute, Jared
kdg454 is offline  
post #651 of 13033 Old 02-02-2007, 11:03 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Scott Tucker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: O'Fallon, MO
Posts: 2,442
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by deuces View Post

I have to believe local advertisers can't be happy about that. Kind of ruins Scott's contention that he is missing a local ad when he watches 88 if some of the local ads aren't even making it on the screen, lol.

Hah, someone actually listens to my B.S.?

Scott
Scott Tucker is offline  
post #652 of 13033 Old 02-02-2007, 11:04 AM
Senior Member
 
deuces's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Ofallon, IL
Posts: 413
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkramer View Post

Think this was posted already:

http://www.belleville.com/mld/belleville/16594566.htm


But note that this article shows up in the most read stories section. On the www.belleville.com website.

So I guess the small percentage of us that Charter says it impacts must have read this article???


From the article:

"Kevin Wallace, sales manager of Klein's Brand Source TV & Appliance in Fairview Heights, said keeping up with the Joneses is more important to big-screen buyers than the high-definition dispute.

"People go to someone's Super Bowl Party one year and they see that person has a great big television, so they want to go out and get their own big TV so they can host the party the next time," Wallace said."


So he is telling us his sales pitch is "Well your neighbor's TV isn't as big as this one."

I think he is doing his business a disservice with his comments.

I can't think of a signature that wouldn't offend at least someone.
deuces is offline  
post #653 of 13033 Old 02-02-2007, 11:14 AM
AVS Special Member
 
kdg454's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Farmington MO
Posts: 1,714
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
New DISH subs, or current DISH subs who added HD programming after 12/01/06 may qualify for a $50-$100 rebate from DISH.

You can check eligibility, and print the form HERE
kdg454 is offline  
post #654 of 13033 Old 02-02-2007, 11:21 AM
Senior Member
 
Dan in St. Louis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: St. Louis, MO, USA
Posts: 415
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I've been meaning to ask.

I watch both (SD) DTV and (HD) OTA on a Samsung HLS5086 (that's the DLP model). It often seems to me that human faces, both SD and HD, look "pasty" as if a ton of pancake makeup had been troweled on.

Is this:
1) Excessive compression during transmission?
2) An artifact of the DLP technology?
3) Because I spent less than $1500 on a receiver?
4) A result of my amateur calibration (gently warmed the colors, reduced contrast, reduced color saturation)?
4) None of the above?

Thanks!

Still waiting for HD Formula One, until then my DTV will remain SD... ... ...

---- Dan in Saint Louis
Dan in St. Louis is offline  
post #655 of 13033 Old 02-02-2007, 11:34 AM
Senior Member
 
deuces's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Ofallon, IL
Posts: 413
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan in St. Louis View Post

I've been meaning to ask.

I watch both (SD) DTV and (HD) OTA on a Samsung HLS5086 (that's the DLP model). It often seems to me that human faces, both SD and HD, look "pasty" as if a ton of pancake makeup had been troweled on.

Is this:
1) Excessive compression during transmission?
2) An artifact of the DLP technology?
3) Because I spent less than $1500 on a receiver?
4) A result of my amateur calibration (gently warmed the colors, reduced contrast, reduced color saturation)?
4) None of the above?

Thanks!

Still waiting for HD Formula One, until then my DTV will remain SD... ... ...

Maybe because there is a ton of pancake makeup that has been troweled on, and now you can actually see it. Not to point out one person in particular, but I recall when I first started watching HD you could see makeup "splurges" and some black areas on CSI: Miami on Cally's face. I can't remember her real name, that is her character name, btw she looks pretty good in the movie Breast Men with David Scwimmer from "Friends". Also I remember googling something on HD a long time ago and finding an article in a trade magazine telling makeup artists the things they would have to do differently with the advent of HD.

I can't think of a signature that wouldn't offend at least someone.
deuces is offline  
post #656 of 13033 Old 02-02-2007, 11:42 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Scott Tucker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: O'Fallon, MO
Posts: 2,442
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan in St. Louis View Post

I've been meaning to ask.

I watch both (SD) DTV and (HD) OTA on a Samsung HLS5086 (that's the DLP model). It often seems to me that human faces, both SD and HD, look "pasty" as if a ton of pancake makeup had been troweled on.

Is this:
1) Excessive compression during transmission?
2) An artifact of the DLP technology?
3) Because I spent less than $1500 on a receiver?
4) A result of my amateur calibration (gently warmed the colors, reduced contrast, reduced color saturation)?
4) None of the above?

Thanks!

Still waiting for HD Formula One, until then my DTV will remain SD... ... ...

I have seen what you describe on my plasma sometimes. Especially in dark areas. I believe this is referre to as macroblocking.

Scott
Scott Tucker is offline  
post #657 of 13033 Old 02-02-2007, 11:43 AM
Advanced Member
 
MoInSTL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Edmundson, MO (STL)
Posts: 855
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by DroptheRemote View Post

FYI -- I just spent about 15 minutes on the telephone with a reporter from the Post-Dispatch, Michael Sorkin, who is preparing a story for Saturday's editions on the fact that Charter can't deliver the Super Bowl in HD.

Michael would like to speak with additional viewers who fall into one of two categories -- 1) those who have not been able to organize a workaround to seeing the Super Bowl in HD and who have to settle for watching in SD (or going somewhere else where it is available in HD); and 2) those who have managed to get a workaround in place in time for the big game.

If you would like to help Michael with his story, you can reach him at (314) 340-8347.

Michael is working against a deadline, so he needs to speak with you by mid-afternoon, if you're interested in sharing your experiences with him.

If you prefer, you can send Michael details of your situation via eMail at msorkin@post-dispatch.com

This is the same reporter I spoke with about a cracked limb over the power lines. The tree limb was inspected the next day and removed on Monday morning.

Just know he may use your name as he did mine. I found that part out after the fact.

Vizio M602i-B3
MoInSTL is offline  
post #658 of 13033 Old 02-02-2007, 12:21 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Scott Tucker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: O'Fallon, MO
Posts: 2,442
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoInSTL View Post

This is the same reporter I spoke with about a cracked limb over the power lines. The tree limb was inspected the next day and removed on Monday morning.

Just know he may use your name as he did mine. I found that part out after the fact.

Next time someone asks your name just say Mo. BTW, I like your real name.

Scott
Scott Tucker is offline  
post #659 of 13033 Old 02-02-2007, 12:45 PM
Advanced Member
 
MoInSTL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Edmundson, MO (STL)
Posts: 855
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Tucker View Post

Next time someone asks your name just say Mo. BTW, I like your real name.

Scott

Thanks Scott. I like it too. Just a "tad" Irish. Most people misspell it or drop that third syllable. My family and friends call me Mo.

Vizio M602i-B3
MoInSTL is offline  
post #660 of 13033 Old 02-02-2007, 01:15 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Joseph Clark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 10,351
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoInSTL View Post

Thanks Scott. I like it too. Just a "tad" Irish. Most people misspell it or drop that third syllable. My family and friends call me Mo.

Being Irish is brilliant! Guinness for everyone!!

Joe Clark

Joseph Clark is offline  
Reply Local HDTV Info and Reception

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off