San Francisco, CA - Comcast - Page 476 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #14251 of 15238 Old 04-05-2012, 01:37 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'm in the Los Gatos area and noticed that lower physical channels like HistoryHD (logical: 758, physical: 21) are having intermittent symbol quality drops galore lately. The signal strength and quality are 100%, but symbol seems to drop to 60% or worse at least once every 30 seconds. This results in messy pixelation for a second or two. This is new in the last week or so. I did recently update the software on my SiliconDust Prime so that may have something to do with it.

I'm curious if anyone else is seeing this of if it might be my Prime acting up. Only seems to happen on the lower physical channels though, roughly those below 45. The lower the channel, the more frequent the drops.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14252 of 15238 Old 04-05-2012, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eelpout View Post

I'm in the Los Gatos area and noticed that lower physical channels like HistoryHD (logical: 758, physical: 21) are having intermittent symbol quality drops galore lately. The signal strength and quality are 100%, but symbol seems to drop to 60% or worse at least once every 30 seconds. This results in messy pixelation for a second or two. This is new in the last week or so. I did recently update the software on my SiliconDust Prime so that may have something to do with it.

I'm curious if anyone else is seeing this of if it might be my Prime acting up. Only seems to happen on the lower physical channels though, roughly those below 45. The lower the channel, the more frequent the drops.

i am in walnut creek {rossmoor} comcast. for several weeks i have noticed this problem only on scihd 756.
milt
post #14253 of 15238 Old 04-06-2012, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eelpout View Post

I'm in the Los Gatos area and noticed that lower physical channels like HistoryHD (logical: 758, physical: 21) are having intermittent symbol quality drops galore lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milt9 View Post

i am in walnut creek {rossmoor} comcast. for several weeks i have noticed this problem only on scihd 756.
milt

Eh, still happens, but the frequency has decreased a fair amount.
post #14254 of 15238 Old 04-07-2012, 01:25 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 93
I'm curious why Comcast doesn't list the HD channels when you look up the Limited Basic lineup. Do they actually shut them off some way? That wouldn't seem right to me since SD is the exception these days.
post #14255 of 15238 Old 04-07-2012, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Conrad View Post

I'm curious why Comcast doesn't list the HD channels when you look up the Limited Basic lineup. Do they actually shut them off some way? That wouldn't seem right to me since SD is the exception these days.

On the annual channel list, they do list the Limited Basic HD channels. If you get Limited Basic, you get the HD versions of the channels, but have to pay the $10 HD fee to get them.

However, since they are broadcast in the clear, you can tune them directly on your HDTV without having to pay that extra $10. At least until they start encrypting everything.

Greg
post #14256 of 15238 Old 04-07-2012, 08:45 PM
c3
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfbuchanan View Post

If you get Limited Basic, you get the HD versions of the channels, but have to pay the $10 HD fee to get them.

The Limited Basic HD channels are part of the Limited Basic service without any HD fee.
post #14257 of 15238 Old 04-08-2012, 11:58 AM
AVS Special Member

I think customers then should organize to keep them by law from EVER encrypting broadcast signals. Certainly scanning with my HDHR I see they regrouped the broadcast channels. I don't use my HDHR that much so hadn't done a scan in a while but noted that some stations didn't tune in where they used to. If I "cut the cable" or want to just keep Limited Basic I would use HDHR like I did before I got a DVR and record the very few broadcast shows I watch to computer and play them back over my network no the BD player.
post #14258 of 15238 Old 04-08-2012, 05:51 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
Liked: 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by c3 View Post

The Limited Basic HD channels are part of the Limited Basic service without any HD fee.

I've never paid any "HD Fee" for any package I've ever had, including Limited Basic.
post #14259 of 15238 Old 04-08-2012, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keenan View Post

I've never paid any "HD Fee" for any package I've ever had, including Limited Basic.

Do you use a Comcast STB? If not, then no HDTV fee.
post #14260 of 15238 Old 04-08-2012, 07:56 PM
c3
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Then that would be an equipment fee, not programming fee.
post #14261 of 15238 Old 04-08-2012, 09:36 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:

I am using a Comcast STB with limited basic and I do not have an HD fee, and the monthly cost of HD STB for limited basic is $2.50 per STB.
post #14262 of 15238 Old 04-10-2012, 04:25 PM
AVS Club Gold

Has anyone with a TiVo Premiere checked to see if this is available, and if so, how well it works?

Comcast kicks off TiVo VoD rollout in San Francisco
post #14263 of 15238 Old 04-10-2012, 04:36 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Liked: 12
Quote:

On the annual channel list, they do list the Limited Basic HD channels. If you get Limited Basic, you get the HD versions of the channels, but have to pay the $10 HD fee to get them.

Nope.

Local HD is part of Limited Basic and there is no additional charge, assuming you use your own QAM tuner.

If you need Comcast to provide an HD box, the fee is usually $2.50 a month in most areas.

'Better Living Through Modern, Expensive, Electronic Devices'

post #14264 of 15238 Old 04-10-2012, 04:37 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranle View Post

I am using a Comcast STB with limited basic and I do not have an HD fee, and the monthly cost of HD STB for limited basic is $2.50 per STB.

Bing!

post #14265 of 15238 Old 04-10-2012, 04:41 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

Has anyone with a TiVo Premiere checked to see if this is available, and if so, how well it works?

I'd also like to know if anyone has tried this as yet. Reports would be appreciated.

From FierceCable

Quote:
Comcast kicks off TiVo VoD rollout in San Francisco

By Steve Donohue

Comcast customers who own a TiVo Premiere DVR in San Francisco are the first in the nation to receive a software download that will allow subscribers use the TiVo box to navigate the MSO's Xfinity On Demand library.

TiVo has also been working with Charter Communications and other cable MSOs to let cable subscribers that buy a TiVo DVR in retail outlets to use the DVR to access cable VoD programming, but has been faced challenges integrating with cable systems. Charter recently began testing TiVo, but said its rollout--originally scheduled for the first half of 2012--would be delayed until later this year.

"We now know based on our testing that we will require some further field testing, and we're not going to deliver that product to our customers until we know it's fully baked and right," Charter EVP Donald Detampel said on the MSO's fourth-quarter earnings call in February.

TiVo said its Comcast rollout will expand to additional cities in the next several weeks, but it did not say which markets will support Xfinity On Demand through the TiVo Premiere DVR.

The TiVo integration with Comcast in San Francisco will allow cable subscribers who buy a Premiere DVR to access content from Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon, YouTube, Pandora and other Web content.

"TiVo Premiere has always offered the best of Xfinity TV channels with the most popular Web services, and we are excited to now integrate the Xfinity On Demand library for San Francisco subscribers, delivering a true one-stop shop for at-home entertainment," TiVo VP of retail sales Doug Bieter said in a prepared statement.

http://www.fiercecable.com/story/com...ource=internal

post #14266 of 15238 Old 04-10-2012, 05:17 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

I think customers then should organize to keep them by law from EVER encrypting broadcast signals.

You're late.

http://www.multichannel.com/article/...Basic_Tier.php

http://www.fcc.gov/document/fcc-rele...ncryption-nprm

Every cableco in the country supports this proposed rule.

And to add pain to injury, the OTA networks, of all stakeholders, back approval of this proposal: http://www.multichannel.com/article/...ption_Push.php

post #14267 of 15238 Old 04-11-2012, 07:22 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Late, indeed. It seems that we clear-QAM users are truly screwed.
post #14268 of 15238 Old 04-11-2012, 09:05 AM
AVS Club Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken H View Post

I'd also like to know if anyone has tried this as yet. Reports would be appreciated.

From FierceCable

http://www.fiercecable.com/story/com...ource=internal

Link to some photos from a TiVo Community member who has the VOD active on their TiVo Premiere.

Comcast VOD on TiVo Premiere.

This post describes their initial experience with the application.
post #14269 of 15238 Old 04-11-2012, 12:30 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

You're late.

http://www.multichannel.com/article/...Basic_Tier.php

http://www.fcc.gov/document/fcc-rele...ncryption-nprm

Every cableco in the country supports this proposed rule.

And to add pain to injury, the OTA networks, of all stakeholders, back approval of this proposal: http://www.multichannel.com/article/...ption_Push.php

That of course is against the spirit of CATV which was to provide service where hills (or distance) blocked broadcast. It's a moot point however if Comcast goes IPTV. Of course what I've been seeing of broadcast TV means that even limited basic isn't worth it.
post #14270 of 15238 Old 04-11-2012, 04:15 PM

Liked: 13
I have xfinity on Demand on my TiVo now. Had to force a service connection and manually reboot to get it. Running 20.2.0a-01-2-746 .

I remember the old STB interface and this is mostly similar. Everything is now in one scrollable list of folders instead of two columns of lozenges. I agree with all the observations made by the person in the link cited a couple posts above. The most obvious thing once you start playing the movie is the odd half-width pillar bars on the right and left; for instance, the apparent aspect ratio on the English Patient (which is currently available for free in HD via xfinity On Demand) ends up being neither 1.85:1 (which is that title's original aspect ratio) nor 1.33:1, it's almost exactly in between. Picture quality is not great, not too bad either, with some low bitrate artifacts, not entirely different from Netflix. My TV reports the signal is 1080i, not 1080p24 (which I do get with Amazon on Demand).

[I actually have two premieres, one of them was already having some cable card issues, and apparently still is: on that box I can navigate the whole xfinity UI right up until I press play, then it dumps me in that strange balck and white diagnostic screen for cable cards that says "This screen is displayed on behalf of your cable provider" but I've been seeing that on regular channels a lot in recent days so I don't think that's related to this rollout. I'll call Comcast at some point and work it out.]

Anyways, bottom line, the feature is live and it works great. Huge increase in WAF. Probably the single biggest objection when I proposed ditching our old crappy Comcast STB's and their preposterous monthly fee was losing Comcast VOD. Now it's back!
post #14271 of 15238 Old 04-14-2012, 05:34 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

That of course is against the spirit of CATV which was to provide service where hills (or distance) blocked broadcast.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

The 'spirit' of CATV? I've never heard that expression before. Yes, Cable TV was invented to provide broadcast TV to locations that couldn't get reliable OTA reception, but you needed a box for reception and you had to pay for it. Almost immediately premium channels that weren't available OTA were created, and Cable was a desirable pay service that required using an external box for reception.

Since you are harkening back to the early days of CATV, let me ask you a few questions.

How many TV's could receive any cable TV without a cable box when it first was introduced? The answer is zero.

Now let me ask you another question; How many TV's could receive premium cable channels without a box when they were introduced? The answer is zero.

Now let me ask you another question; How many TV's could receive cable local HD channels without a cable box when they were introduced? The answer is zero.

Now let me ask you another question; How many TV's could receive cable national HD channels without a cable box when they were introduced? The answer is zero.

Yes, to be fair about it, at times certain cable channels have been available without a box. Usually they are limited in terms of the number of channels available, and for limited durations of time.

It's really very simple. Very little has changed. For pay provider TV, you need a box.

post #14272 of 15238 Old 04-14-2012, 06:06 PM
AVS Club Gold

For you Giants fans who watch tonight's game on CSNBA-HD with Dolby Digital audio employed, could you please read the following exchanges below and comment as to your experiences with the audio portion of the program? The goal here is to try and get CSNBA to fix their audio. The goal is that the comments below, those made by you, and any emails sent by you to CSNBA will prompt them to address the issue.

Link for CSNBA contact page -> CSNBayArea.com

Mikef5, I realize that CSNBA may not be something that Mr. J has anything to do with, or even if he is still a valid contact, but if you do have a contact a comment to them would definitely be appreciated.

Thanks!

(The below comments were extracted form the 2012 MLB in HDTV thread in the HDTV Programming Forum)

Quote:
Originally Posted by videojanitor View Post

I had to give up on today's Giants/D'Backs game on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area -- the audio compression killed me. I left the TV on, but listened to the radio (KNBR) stream via the MLB At Bat iPad app -- ran that into my receiver and sync'd them up with the DVR. Vastly superior! I never imagined it would be THIS complicated to simply watch a game.

Quote:

Just watched about 20 mins of tonight's Giants/Rockies game on CSNBA and you weren't kidding, that sounds horrible, everything is the same level. I can't believe that the folks running that station are oblivious to how bad that sounds, it may even be worse than KPIX.

Quote:

It's beyond ridiculous to be sure. I hope you'll consider going to their website and sending a complaint. I know at least three people who have done so, though it hasn't done any good. All I know is, it cost me $125 to get away from this travesty ... I am watching through MLB.TV now, though I have to wait until the game is over before I can watch. That's OK, since I work until 11pm, and don't usually watch until after midnight.

Quote:

Sent the email today. While I don't watch the Giants that often, when they do play the Dodgers(my team), I'm blacked out of the LA feeds on MLBEI so I have to suffer with the terrible CSNBA audio, love the announcers the Giants have(probably the second best in baseball), but that audio, yikes!

Quote:

Thanks for the support! I am hopeful that if they get enough complaints they'll do something about it. On the other hand, my track record of getting stations to lighten up on their compression is pretty much zero. I'm sure there is a "crackpot" file reserved for my messages ...

Of course, when it comes to announcers, nobody tops Vin Scully. He's the reason I subscribe to the MLB Extra Innings package. Nothing better than kicking back on a lazy Sunday afternoon, listening to Vin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spwace View Post

I agree with the "physical discomfort" statement. I found it very fatiguing and was unable to find a volume level at which it was not annoying.

Quote:

The only acceptable volume level is MUTE! The really sad part is, as viewers, we are pretty much powerless to do anything about it. We can yell, scream, jump up and down, but in the end they just ignore us because "they know better." I think the most amazing thing of all is how few viewers notice or are bothered by this processing -- it is about UN-subtle as can be. I guess people just don't care.

post #14273 of 15238 Old 04-14-2012, 07:31 PM

Liked: 11
Quote:

I have no idea what you're talking about.

How many TV's could receive any cable TV without a cable box when it first was introduced? The answer is zero.

Now let me ask you another question; How many TV's could receive premium cable channels without a box when they were introduced? The answer is zero.

I had cable on my own tv at age 8, (look what THAT did to me) in 1966 there was no box, just local and bay area stations plus the weather dial scan. Thats CATV as in "community antenna television".

Anyone remember traps? Premiums would come in on all TVs in the house.
post #14274 of 15238 Old 04-14-2012, 09:37 PM
AVS Special Member

Keenan,

I just got through watching the Giant's game tonight and the audio ( at least in my area ) was fine. I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary but then again I'm more of a visual not an audio type of guy.

Just as a point of reference, I run my video and audio from my Tivo HD through a Denon Avr-1611 which feeds my LG tv.

It could be that the sound problem might be in an isolated loop or loops.
Has anyone tried to tie it down to which areas had this problem and which didn't ? Or what kind of equipment they are using ?
I hate trouble shooting but that would be the first thing I'd try to find out and try to narrow it down from there.

Laters,
Mikef5
post #14275 of 15238 Old 04-14-2012, 10:46 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikef5 View Post

Keenan,

I just got through watching the Giant's game tonight and the audio ( at least in my area ) was fine. I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary but then again I'm more of a visual not an audio type of guy.

Just as a point of reference, I run my video and audio from my Tivo HD through a Denon Avr-1611 which feeds my LG tv.

It could be that the sound problem might be in an isolated loop or loops.
Has anyone tried to tie it down to which areas had this problem and which didn't ? Or what kind of equipment they are using ?
I hate trouble shooting but that would be the first thing I'd try to find out and try to narrow it down from there.

Laters,
Mikef5

Anything is possible, but if you still have the recording, or maybe with tomorrow's game if could you try the following. Listen to the audio with the standard DD setting on the TiVo(you're still using one I hope) and pay particular attention to how the announcers voices compare in volume to the volume of the crowd. Also check to see what sort of output you're getting from your surrounds. Then change the TiVo output to PCM(and/or an analog output for other devices like a cable STB) and recheck the surrounds for output level and see how the announcer's voices stand out a bit more from the crowd, it should sound a bit more "open", and you should have increased output from the surrounds. What myself and the other posters quoted above are hearing is a collapsed dynamic range, a compression being done to the signal that results in everything sounded as if it's at the same gain, whether there's a homerun or absolutely nothing happening at all, the crowd noise stays basically the same. If you've ever felt pressure on your ears when you increase altitude, the feeling is very similar to what I hear/feel when listening to CSNBA broadcasts. It also sounds as if there's a pulsing action to it, when the announcers voices come in, the crowd noise will lower just a bit, but when they're quiet the crowd noise will resume at the same loud level.

Another example is pick a prime time drama from KPIX and then another from KNTV and compare the dynamic range between the two, the KPIX show has very similar characteristics to CSNBA in that the audio level stays pretty much the same no matter what's happening on the screen. On the other hand, the KNTV show will have a much more open sounding dynamic range, you may have to set the gain a bit higher to hear the quieter parts, but when something happens, an explosion or a scream, you hear it above and beyond say someone casually asking what time it is.

It's like the difference between listening to AM radio and a CD, that's what I and the others are hearing and it shouldn't be that way.

AT&T Park can be a noisy place no doubt, but with a proper audio setup it should still have some dynamic range, you should be able to tell something has happened without looking at the screen, right now you'd never know without seeing it happen as it all sounds pretty much the same.

The above is assuming that one is feeding the DD 5.1 output to a like capable AVR and utilizing a setup of 5.1 speakers or more.

(P.S. I just noticed that you're feeding the TV from the AVR and as such I'm guessing that you're not running your audio as I've described just above in which case you wouldn't hear the issue I'm talking about as you likely only getting 2 channel audio anyway.)

(P.S.S. The Dodgers are 8 and 1 and Kemp is mashing the ball better than he did last season! )
post #14276 of 15238 Old 04-14-2012, 11:17 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Anything is possible, but if you still have the recording, or maybe with tomorrow's game if could you try the following. Listen to the audio with the standard DD setting on the TiVo(you're still using one I hope) and pay particular attention to how the announcers voices compare in volume to the volume of the crowd. Also check to see what sort of output you're getting from your surrounds. Then change the TiVo output to PCM(and/or an analog output for other devices like a cable STB) and recheck the surrounds for output level and see how the announcer's voices stand out a bit more from the crowd, it should sound a bit more "open", and you should have increased output from the surrounds. What myself and the other posters quoted above are hearing is a collapsed dynamic range, a compression being done to the signal that results in everything sounded as if it's at the same gain, whether there's a homerun or absolutely nothing happening at all, the crowd noise stays basically the same. If you've ever felt pressure on your ears when you increase altitude, the feeling is very similar to what I hear/feel when listening to CSNBA broadcasts. It also sounds as if there's a pulsing action to it, when the announcers voices come in, the crowd noise will lower just a bit, but when they're quiet the crowd noise will resume at the same loud level.

Another example is pick a prime time drama from KPIX and then another from KNTV and compare the dynamic range between the two, the KPIX show has very similar characteristics to CSNBA in that the audio level stays pretty much the same no matter what's happening on the screen. On the other hand, the KNTV show will have a much more open sounding dynamic range, you may have to set the gain a bit higher to hear the quieter parts, but when something happens, an explosion or a scream, you hear it above and beyond say someone casually asking what time it is.

It's like the difference between listening to AM radio and a CD, that's what I and the others are hearing and it shouldn't be that way.

AT&T Park can be a noisy place no doubt, but with a proper audio setup it should still have some dynamic range, you should be able to tell something has happened without looking at the screen, right now you'd never know without seeing it happen as it all sounds pretty much the same.

The above is assuming that one is feeding the DD 5.1 output to a like capable AVR and utilizing a setup of 5.1 speakers or more.

(P.S. I just noticed that you're feeding the TV from the AVR and as such I'm guessing that you're not running your audio as I've described just above in which case you wouldn't hear the issue I'm talking about as you likely only getting 2 channel audio anyway.)

(P.S.S. The Dodgers are 8 and 1 and Kemp is mashing the ball better than he did last season! )

Jim,

I just looked at my setup and I wasn't running Dolby during the game. I have a setting called Sports that I use during baseball games.
I normally don't use Dolby unless I'm watching a movie or listening to music. I'll set it up for Dolby during the next game.
As far as the AVR feeding the tv, that's only the video, the sound goes to my 5.1 speakers but like I said I didn't have it set to Dolby. I'll let you know if I notice anything after the next game.

On another note. I just bought another Tivo, a Premiere. I heard that the Bay Area was able to use Comcast's VOD with Tivo's Premiere and Milpitas has been lit up to use it.
I won't know for sure until Tuesday when I get my M-card. So far I love the HD menus on the Premiere, it's a tad slow but I'll get use to that. I'll just blame it on Comcast.
I've got to check my pulse again, because I was sure I'd be pushing up daisies before this happened

PS

The Dodgers, for a bankrupted team, are doing really well, hope they don't get bought by an out of state group
God, Brian Wilson out for the season.... AAAARARRRGGGHHH !!! The heart attack kids are back.

Laters,
Mikef5
post #14277 of 15238 Old 04-15-2012, 10:27 AM

The sound was lousy, for me the crowd noise was way too loud, had a hard time listening to the commentary. Very annoying.

When I was repairing tvs in the early 60's or late 50's the cable system used an A/B switch on the back of the tv. A was mostly the broadcast stations and B the new cable stations. No extra box. The good old days!
post #14278 of 15238 Old 04-15-2012, 10:37 AM
AVS Club Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikef5 View Post

Jim,

I just looked at my setup and I wasn't running Dolby during the game. I have a setting called Sports that I use during baseball games.
I normally don't use Dolby unless I'm watching a movie or listening to music. I'll set it up for Dolby during the next game.
As far as the AVR feeding the tv, that's only the video, the sound goes to my 5.1 speakers but like I said I didn't have it set to Dolby. I'll let you know if I notice anything after the next game.

On another note. I just bought another Tivo, a Premiere. I heard that the Bay Area was able to use Comcast's VOD with Tivo's Premiere and Milpitas has been lit up to use it.
I won't know for sure until Tuesday when I get my M-card. So far I love the HD menus on the Premiere, it's a tad slow but I'll get use to that. I'll just blame it on Comcast.
I've got to check my pulse again, because I was sure I'd be pushing up daisies before this happened

PS

The Dodgers, for a bankrupted team, are doing really well, hope they don't get bought by an out of state group
God, Brian Wilson out for the season.... AAAARARRRGGGHHH !!! The heart attack kids are back.

Laters,
Mikef5

You and me both on that TiVo VOD thing although we still haven't heard how well it works yet.

The Dodgers have been sold for an unbelievable $2.15 billion, a record for a pro sports team anywhere, it shatters the old record by over $500 million. There are those that say the Yankees are now worth close to $4 billion because of this sale price. The new owners are the head of a Chicago based hedge fund firm(forget his name but his personal wealth is in the billions), Stan Kasten a former president of the Braves and Nationals, and Magic Johnson which is perfect given his status as one of LA's greatest sports heroes. And it's being paid for in cash!

The upcoming sale of TV rights will likely set a new record as well, it will easily cover the cost of buying the team. Of course in the end, we the fan will end up paying for all this. But it's the Dodgers, and McCrap is gone, so I'm okay with that.
post #14279 of 15238 Old 04-15-2012, 10:46 AM
AVS Club Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcady View Post

The sound was lousy, for me the crowd noise was way too loud, had a hard time listening to the commentary. Very annoying.

When I was repairing tvs in the early 60's or late 50's the cable system used an A/B switch on the back of the tv. A was mostly the broadcast stations and B the new cable stations. No extra box. The good old days!

Excellent, thanks for the feedback. If you would, please consider emailing CSNBA at CSNBayArea.com to voice your complaint, the link will take right to the contact page, thanks.
post #14280 of 15238 Old 04-15-2012, 10:56 AM

Liked: 13
Tivo Users, someone over at TCF claims the pillar bar thing being observed on the new COmcast/Xfinity VOD feature, is normal:

http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb...93#post9048493

Note that post will occur 8 minutes from now according to the inaccurate clock on the TCF server
Reply Local HDTV Info and Reception

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page