Forum Jump: 

post #181 of 15305 Old 02-06-2007, 03:14 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Nope. My provider interpreted it to mean the Tivo Series 3 - 2 cards
They originally were charging $6.95 on all cards but the first but I got the service manager and he found a corporate bulletin from last october that impiied this. I am not saying anything more to upset the apple cart.

Besides the $6.95 typically is a fee that pays for the basic HW rental so I can see it since I am not depreciating any of their HW assets.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #182 of 15305 Old 02-06-2007, 03:38 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'm located in emeryville, Just got comcast hd the past weekend.

I had TNTHD for the weekend, but now it's gone. There is a new 725 that shows nothing but inhd logo the whole time....I want nba all star in HD. Anyone else have problem? please post your hd chan lineup. UniHD and MTVHD also not authorized for me. Do I need to pay extra for those? I only have espn1/2 discovery, inhd, and a fsnhd that only shows logo.

Another topic: Why does comcast make people to pay 10.89 for "jade" channel. Charter in LA has that channel included in expanded cable. So there are no chinese channels included in expanded cable? that sucks.
post #183 of 15305 Old 02-06-2007, 03:51 PM
AVS Special Member

supaet,
You'll need to get Digital Classic tier at $11.95/mo. for the HD channels that you don't have anymore. When you get an HD STB it usually comes pre-authorized for those channels for a limited time.
post #184 of 15305 Old 02-06-2007, 04:06 PM
c3
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfhub View Post

Hmm, something seems off to me. For your 2nd piece of equipment you pay the same price regardless of whether you provide your own equipment, in this case $600+ out of your own pocket? It is clear the "outlet fee" is just subsidizing Comcast STB rental and they are just playing a shell game renaming the fee so really I think they should waive that fee when you provide your own equipment.

That's my interpretation of their fee structure. I'm not actually paying for 4 CableCards. The 1st CableCard for each outlet is "free" because that replaces the STB. Basically, for each outlet fee, you get either a STB or a CableCard. If you rent a DVR for the second outlet, Comcast would charge you the outlet fee + DVR rental.
post #185 of 15305 Old 02-06-2007, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiker View Post

supaet,
You'll need to get Digital Classic tier at $11.95/mo. for the HD channels that you don't have anymore. When you get an HD STB it usually comes pre-authorized for those channels for a limited time.

um...isn't espn1/2, inhd, discovery part of the digital classic? Also, I never had MTVHD and universal HD. The only channel that dissapeared is TNTHD (also the hbo's of course)
I belive I have the digital cable that includes digital classic already
post #186 of 15305 Old 02-06-2007, 04:26 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by supaet View Post

um...isn't espn1/2, inhd, discovery part of the digital classic? Also, I never had MTVHD and universal HD. The only channel that dissapeared is TNTHD (also the hbo's of course)
I belive I have the digital cable that includes digital classic already

If you already have Digital Classic then you'll need to call Comcast and have them check it out. Some of the HD channels (like ESPN-HD in my area) are not encrypted so you can get them without Digital Classic. Those unencrypted channels can vary from location to location.
post #187 of 15305 Old 02-06-2007, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiker View Post

If you already have Digital Classic then you'll need to call Comcast and have them check it out. Some of the HD channels (like ESPN-HD in my area) are not encrypted so you can get them without Digital Classic. Those unencrypted channels can vary from location to location.

Can anyone tell me what HD non-premium chanels they have with digital classic and location?

And why is the channel lineup site is down on comcast.
post #188 of 15305 Old 02-06-2007, 05:03 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 23
I have been wondering about TNTHD myself. I have two Tivo S3's and subscribe to Digital Platinum.

I had TNTHD for a while and now it acts like its unsubscribed. I figure out later that FMC - Fox Movie Channel is not part of Platinum but If I get TNT why shouldnt I get TNTHD?
I get other channels like UHD, HBOHD, ...
post #189 of 15305 Old 02-06-2007, 05:14 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 47
mike5f. keenan, sfhub, anyone. i'm in saramilgatos so i figure it's 2 years before the upgrade is complete and operational. so after reading this thread and seeing that dish had a contract with fsnba, i signed up with dish for 20 months for their hd package. now i find out there is no fsnba. what gives? i can survive without the warriors or sharks but i cannot make it without my giants games, even if they suck this year again. am i screwed or there just a delay in getting fsnba up and running at dish?

neflixis our nemesis
post #190 of 15305 Old 02-06-2007, 05:43 PM
AVS Special Member

I am in Moraga and have a 3412 DVR. I've noticed channels such as TNT showing programs where the guide shows DD 5.1, my receiver shows a 5.1 signal, but there is nothing on the L and R surrounds.

This is always true of TNT
Sometimes true of UHD and NBC and ABC and CBS. Fox seems OK.

I am not talking about DD but DD 5.1 Sometimes the guide shows 5.1 when you first hit the channel and then changes to DD. The receiver shows DD. I think thats OK.

I am talking about DD 5.1 on the guide, the info screen on the channel and the status screen on the receiver all showing DD 5.1 or 3/2.1, and the side surrounds having nothing.

To check this if INHD2 is a still logo screen with music in your feed, it has the 5.1 flag and the music is present in all five channels.

Comcast first tried the user error bit. Then rolled a truck, called the office twice and agreed that my equipment was set up correctly. The tech put in a new 3412- no change. He promised to take the problem up with more knowledgable staff and get back to me. Of course no one has called.

I asked my neighbor if he had problems. He said no and invited me in for a look. Sure enough it said 5.1 but nothing on the left or right on TNT or UHD. OK on 24 Hrs, but not on NBC. He called later to say the Law and Order seemed to be OK. I've posted in another thread and found one person with the same problem and the only common factor is Comcast and a digital box.

Is anyone else in the Bay Area having the problem-- a program you know to have a 5.1 sound track, a 5.1 logo on the guide screen, and your receiver picking up the DD 5.1 flag, but nothing actual on the front surrounds?

I excluded rear surrounds as they may have matrixed sounds derived from the front if you are using PL2x.

The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd.
-Bertrand Russell
post #191 of 15305 Old 02-06-2007, 05:45 PM
AVS Special Member

I noticed this when Gwen Sefani was on Letterman a couple of weeks ago (1/25/07), and also had some breakups and freezes during the Super Bowl, and one else see it? I even check OTA, and both OTA and Comcast showed the same frozen frame for Letterman. Since things cleared up for the SB I just let it go but wondered if anyone else was/is seeing them (in Mountain View).

erik g
post #192 of 15305 Old 02-06-2007, 06:56 PM

I really need the channel lineup for my area, I dont want to guess which channel I supposed to have and it's not there
post #193 of 15305 Old 02-06-2007, 06:59 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. wally View Post

mike5f. keenan, sfhub, anyone. i'm in saramilgatos so i figure it's 2 years before the upgrade is complete and operational. so after reading this thread and seeing that dish had a contract with fsnba, i signed up with dish for 20 months for their hd package. now i find out there is no fsnba. what gives? i can survive without the warriors or sharks but i cannot make it without my giants games, even if they suck this year again. am i screwed or there just a delay in getting fsnba up and running at dish?

Mr. Wally,
What city are you in ?? The upgrades for the 550 MHz areas are in progress in some areas. The time frame for completing the upgrades is 18 months for all areas. You have to remember that all schedules are not written in stone they can change, they could be completed sooner than expected if things go right or it could take longer if things don't go well. The real hold up is getting paper work and permissions to pull new fiber from the different cities and to do the actual upgrades and all the testing required before they put the system on line. I'm sure when Comcast finally gets an upgrade schedule for when each area will be done they will make it public and you can be sure I'll be following this closely .

Dish has been promising FSNBA-HD for along time now but I don't see it coming any time soon. While Dish does have a lot of HD content, I'm sure once all the upgrades are done more content will be added to Comcast, it's just going to take awhile but it will come.

Laters,
Mikef5
post #194 of 15305 Old 02-06-2007, 07:10 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaderson View Post

I noticed this when Gwen Sefani was on Letterman a couple of weeks ago (1/25/07), and also had some breakups and freezes during the Super Bowl, and one else see it? I even check OTA, and both OTA and Comcast showed the same frozen frame for Letterman. Since things cleared up for the SB I just let it go but wondered if anyone else was/is seeing them (in Mountain View).

I saw the same thing during the Super Bowl but I think that was caused by the massive amounts of rain and the storm in Florida interfering with the transmission of the signal.
As far as the freezes on Letterman, this is a long standing problem with KPIX that happens at different times, I've seen it during their newscasts and it's quite annoying but nothing seems to being done about it. I guess more people need to complain to KPIX about this to get anything done about it. It's not a cable problem either because I've seen it happen OTA also.

Laters,
Mikef5
post #195 of 15305 Old 02-06-2007, 07:17 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I really need the channel lineup for my area, I dont want to guess which channel I supposed to have and it's not there

Did you go to the Comcast website and put your zip code in to find out what you are suppose to get for your area ?? I don't know how long you've had Comcast but you should've gotten a cable line up when they installed your cable, and when you get your bill it should be in that also.
EDIT--- I just read up further and saw that you said the lineup section on the site was down, sorry.....

Laters,
Mikef5
post #196 of 15305 Old 02-06-2007, 07:19 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaderson View Post

I noticed this when Gwen Sefani was on Letterman a couple of weeks ago (1/25/07), and also had some breakups and freezes during the Super Bowl, and one else see it?

I did a manual recording on my S3 (since I have no cablecards) for the super bowl, and saw my first huge breakups. I didn't watch the SB, I record it to fast forward through all of the boring game and watch the ads.. (whereas the rest of the year I record everything to 30 sec skip past the ads)

There was one section, I think during the ads, that it got REALLY bad and basically froze for a few seconds. Even going past it and back, there was a big problem in the signal.

I think I'm just not knowing where various channels are located in frequencies, because for the relatively short periods where I've looked at the digital channels, they're generally NOT breaking up.. despite the fact that I have tons of splitters, and the few times where I have had digital cable (on various promos), it was basically unwatchable much of the time.. (because I split to now 3 Tivos + one toshiba recorder).. and this is off of an already split cable in the house with cheapo Fry's splitters.
post #197 of 15305 Old 02-06-2007, 10:58 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 348 Post(s)
Liked: 403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikef5 View Post

Dish has been promising FSNBA-HD for along time now but I don't see it coming any time soon. While Dish does have a lot of HD content, I'm sure once all the upgrades are done more content will be added to Comcast, it's just going to take awhile but it will come.

Laters,
Mikef5

It could be sooner rather than later, Dish apparently fired up some new MPEG4 encoders and have gotten 6 HD channels per transponder and evidently there doesn't seem to be any loss of PQ. I looked at Starz-HD the other day and it looks fine, may even look better than it used to.
post #198 of 15305 Old 02-06-2007, 11:02 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quote:

Go to the nearest Comcast office for your area and get a channel lineup card. If you had Comcast before the end of last year you should have, or will getting, a rate sheet that's sent out at the first of every year per FCC reg. It will have the current channel lineup as well. It usually comes with the bill.
post #199 of 15305 Old 02-07-2007, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keenan View Post

Go to the nearest Comcast office for your area and get a channel lineup card. If you had Comcast before the end of last year you should have, or will getting, a rate sheet that's sent out at the first of every year per FCC reg. It will have the current channel lineup as well. It usually comes with the bill.

Or you can get it on www.comcast.com. Follow the Programming->Channel Lineup links on the home page. It'll prompt you for your street address and ZIP code and generate a channel lineup.

$300 HDMI cables? P.T. Barnum would have been proud.
post #200 of 15305 Old 02-07-2007, 09:35 AM
AVS Club Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Gardner View Post

Or you can get it on www.comcast.com. Follow the Programming->Channel Lineup links on the home page. It'll prompt you for your street address and ZIP code and generate a channel lineup.

Yes, I think he was saying that it wasn't working for him though. It's worked every time I've been there.
post #201 of 15305 Old 02-07-2007, 09:53 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

It could be sooner rather than later, Dish apparently fired up some new MPEG4 encoders and have gotten 6 HD channels per transponder and evidently there doesn't seem to be any loss of PQ. I looked at Starz-HD the other day and it looks fine, may even look better than it used to.

I'm sure that eventually Dish will add FSNBA-HD. I think the problem with it not being available right now is do to allocation of bandwidth issues. There are too many FSN-HD areas on the West coast to be on one satellite ( to make them on 24/7) but maybe with this new encoder they can actually do it without having to share transponders. The way it was going to be implemented was that, let's say FSNBA-HD, would only be on line when they had a game scheduled, any other time it would be off air. That will work until you have a scheduling problem, more games scheduled than you have transponders for, now who gets bumped off ?? Could make that area really po'd and I'm sure that's why it hasn't been added yet But, as you say if the new encoder works and doesn't degrade the picture quality then it's much easier to do and could avoid the scheduling problem. I hope they succeed, the more competition that cable has the more incentive they have to upgrade their system to match them, the customer wins

Laters,
Mikef5
post #202 of 15305 Old 02-07-2007, 12:36 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I sure hope it's up by april. wanna see barry z. pitch in orange and black. dish just last week added a & e hd so there's hope.

neflixis our nemesis
post #203 of 15305 Old 02-07-2007, 12:50 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikef5 View Post

Mr. Wally,
What city are you in ?? The upgrades for the 550 MHz areas are in progress in some areas. The time frame for completing the upgrades is 18 months for all areas. You have to remember that all schedules are not written in stone they can change, they could be completed sooner than expected if things go right or it could take longer if things don't go well. The real hold up is getting paper work and permissions to pull new fiber from the different cities and to do the actual upgrades and all the testing required before they put the system on line. I'm sure when Comcast finally gets an upgrade schedule for when each area will be done they will make it public and you can be sure I'll be following this closely .

Laters,
Mikef5

i'm in los gatos. i figure by the time the upgrade is done, my dish commitment will have expired so i can compare what's the best package then. for now i 'm enjoying 27 hd channels plus locals (although about 10-12 of the channels i never watch). it will be hard to give up the dish 622 dvr. it is a thing of beauty.

neflixis our nemesis
post #204 of 15305 Old 02-07-2007, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Gardner View Post

I've tried for several monthes.
All it saids is "we're working to provide you with a channel lineup"
working for 3+ monthes? anyone in oakland/berkeley eastbay can post their hd lineup?
post #205 of 15305 Old 02-07-2007, 01:24 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quote:

I've tried for several monthes.
All it saids is "we're working to provide you with a channel lineup"
working for 3+ monthes? anyone in oakland/berkeley eastbay can post their hd lineup?

What's you zipcode?
post #206 of 15305 Old 02-07-2007, 01:28 PM
AVS Club Gold

This is what I got for 94601, Oakland. I used a bogus address on Hegenberger.

All Channels
# Channel Name Interests Features
1 ON DEMAND ON DEMAND
2 KTVU-2 (FOX) News & Info
3 KNTV-11 (NBC-3) News & Info
4 KRON-4 (IND) News & Info
5 KPIX-5 (CBS) News & Info
6 KICU-36 (IND) News & Info
7 KGO-7 (ABC) News & Info
8 KTSF-26 (IND) News & Info
9 KQED-9 (PBS) News & Info
10 KTOP - Gov. Access News & Info
11 TV Guide Channel News & Info
12 KBHK-44 (UPN) News & Info
13 KBWB-20 (WB) News & Info
14 KDTV-14 (UNI) News & Info
15 KTEH-54 (PBS) News & Info
16 KKPX-65(PAX) Lifestyle
17 KCSM-60(PBS) News & Info
18 KSTS-48 (TLMD) News & Info
19 KTNC-42(Azteca) News & Info
20 KFSF-66 (TF) News & Info
21 KCNS-38 (IND) News & Info
22 KRCB-22 (PBS) News & Info
23 C-SPAN News & Info
24 C-SPAN 2 News & Info
25 KTLN-68(IND) News & Info
26 Bay Vision East (M-F 9Am-3:30PM/s-s 24 Hours) News & Info
27 Emeryville City Channel (Emeryville) News & Info
27 KDOL/KCOM (Oakland/Piedmont) News & Info
28 PCTV (Educational Access) News & Info
29 TV One Lifestyle
30 WGN News & Info
31 Home Shopping Network Lifestyle
32 KMTP-32 (IND) News & Info
33 The Discovery Channel Lifestyle
33 WGN Lifestyle
34 QVC Lifestyle
35 Food Network Lifestyle
36 FX Lifestyle
37 TNT Movies
38 ESPN Sports
39 ESPN2 Sports
40 FSN Bay Area Sports
41 TBS
42 USA Network Children & Family
43 MTV Music
44 VH-1 Music
45 Spike TV Lifestyle
46 Lifetime Lifestyle
47 A&E Lifestyle
48 Bravo Lifestyle
49 AMC Movies
50 The Learning Channel Lifestyle
51 Animal Planet Children & Family
52 ABC Family Children & Family
53 Nickelodeon Children & Family
54 Cartoon Network Children & Family
55 Disney Channel Children & Family
56 CNN News & Info
57 CNN Headline News News & Info
58 CNBC News & Info
59 Fox News News & Info
60 MSNBC News & Info
61 The Weather Channel News & Info
62 The History Channel Lifestyle
63 Comedy Central Lifestyle
64 E! Lifestyle
65 Court TV News & Info
66 Galavision Multicultural
67 Home & Garden TV (HGTV) Lifestyle
68 Jade Channel Multicultural
69 AZN TV Multicultural
70 BET Music
71 Travel Channel Lifestyle
72 TV Land
73 Sci-Fi Channel Lifestyle
74 Country Music Channel Music
75 Hallmark Channel Lifestyle
77 Access Television Network Lifestyle
78 InHealth
81 Versus Lifestyle
82 Golf Channel Sports
119 Sprout Children & Family HD ON
120 Noggin Children & Family
121 Discovery Kids Children & Family
122 Toon Disney Children & Family
125 Current TV News & Info
126 Nick Toons Children & Family
128 Bloomberg News & Info
134 MTV Jams Music
134 MTV Jams
135 MTV 2 Music
136 G4
146 LOGO Lifestyle
149 MoviePlex Movies
161 The Game Show Network Lifestyle
162 BBC America News & Info
164 Shop NBC Lifestyle
165 Oxygen Lifestyle
166 Fear Net Lifestyle
178 Weatherscan Local News & Info
180 NFL Network Sports
182 Fine Living Lifestyle
183 Style Lifestyle
184 SOAPnet Lifestyle
186 KNTV Weather News & Info
189 KQED- Encore News & Info
190 KQED- World News & Info
191 KQED- Life News & Info
192 KQED- Kids News & Info
194 KGO Plus News & Info
199 KFTY-DT News & Info
201 Discovery Home Lifestyle
204 DIY (Do It Yourself) Lifestyle
215 Nick GAS Children & Family
216 Nick Too Children & Family
220 Discovery Health Lifestyle
222 Fit TV Lifestyle
228 BYU TV Lifestyle
230 Trinity Broadcasting Network Lifestyle
231 Inspirational Life Lifestyle
241 TFC ** (Tagalog) Multicultural
242 GMA Pinoy TV Multicultural
243 Zhong Tian Channel** (Chinese/Mandarin) Multicultural
244 CCTV-4** (Chinese/Mandarin) Multicultural
245 TV Japan** (Japanese) Multicultural
246 Zee TV** (South Asian) Multicultural
247 TV Asia** (South Asian) Multicultural
248 Saigon Broadcasting Network** (Vietnamese) Multicultural
251 CCTV International Multicultural
252 TV5** (French) Multicultural
254 RAI** (Italian) Multicultural
255 RTN** (Russian) Multicultural
256 ET-NEWS (Dragon TV) Multicultural
257 ET-Global (Dragon TV) Multicultural
258 ET-YoYo (Dragon TV) Multicultural
259 ET-China (Dragon TV) Multicultural
260 ET-Drama(Dragon TV) Multicultural
261 SET(Dragon TV) Multicultural
262 Jade Channel Multicultural
271 Discovery Times Lifestyle
272 The Science Channel News & Info
273 National Geographic Lifestyle
274 Military Channel Lifestyle
275 Biography Channel Lifestyle
276 History Channel International Lifestyle
400 Comcast Sports Net Sports
401 Fox Soccer Channel Sports
401 Fox Soccer Channel** Sports
402 ESPNews Sports
406 Outdoor Channel Lifestyle
407 ESPN Classic Sports
408 Speed Channel Lifestyle
408 Speed Channel** Sports
409 TVG-Horseracing Network Sports
409 TVG-Horseracing Network ** Sports
413 Fox College Sports - Atlantic Sports
413 Fox College Sports - Atlantic ** Sports
414 Fox College Sports - Central Sports
414 Fox College Sports - Central ** Sports
415 Fox College Sports - Pacific Sports
415 Fox College Sports - Pacific ** Sports
416 NBA TV Sports
416 NBA TV ** Sports
417 NFL Network Sports
418 College Sports TV(CSTV) Sports
421 - 426 Sports Pay-Per-View Pay-Per-View
439 NBA TV Sports
440 NBA.Com Pay-Per-View
441 - 449 NBA Pay-Per-View Pay-Per-View
461 - 470 NHL/MLB Pay-Per-View Pay-Per-View
471 CMT Pure Country Music
472 MTV Hits Music
473 VH-1 Classic Music
474 VH-1 Soul Music
476 FUSE Music
481 BET Jazz Lifestyle
482 Black Family Channel Lifestyle
483 TVOne Lifestyle
484 Great American Country Music
486 The Word Lifestyle
501 Turner Classic Movies Movies
502 WE: Women's Entertainment Lifestyle
503 Independent Film Channel Movies
504 Lifetime Movie Network Movies
505 Sundance Movies
506 Fox Movie Channel Movies
513 Indie Plex Movies
514 Retro Plex Movies
516 Encore Wam Movies
518 Encore West Movies
520 Encore Love West Movies
522 Encore Mystery West Movies
524 Encore Westerns West Movies
528 Encore Drama West Lifestyle
530 Encore Action West Movies
534 Starz - West Movies
536 Starz Edge - West Movies
537 Starz In Black Movies
538 Starz Cinema Movies
539 Starz Kids & Family Movies
540 Starz Comedy Movies
550 HBO - East Movies
551 HBO - West Movies
553 HBO2 - West Movies
555 HBO Signature - West Movies
557 HBO Family - West Movies
558 HBO Latino Movies
559 HBO Comedy Movies
560 HBO Zone Movies
561 Cinemax - West Movies
562 Cinemax - East Movies
565 Moremax - West Movies
566 Action Max Movies
567 Thriller Max Movies
576 Showtime - West Movies
578 Showtime Too - West Movies
580 Showcase - West Movies
582 Showtime Extreme - West Movies
583 Showtime Next Movies
584 Showtime Family Movies
585 Showtime Women Movies
586 Flix (Showtime Plex)** Lifestyle
586 Flix (Showtime Plex) Movies
591 The Movie Channel - West Movies
593 The Movie Channel Xtra Movies
600 VeneMovies Multicultural
601 Discovery en Español Multicultural
602 Fox Sports en Español Multicultural
603 Canal 52 MX Multicultural
604 Cinelatino Multicultural
605 History en Español Multicultural
606 MTV en Español Multicultural
608 CNN en Español Multicultural
609 Toon Disney en Español Multicultural
610 Cine Mexicano Multicultural
611 VideoRola Multicultural
612 CBTV Multicultural
613 Playboy en Español Multicultural
614 Once TV Multicultural
615 Canal Sur Multicultural
616 Infinito Multicultural
617 DOCU TVE Multicultural
618 Gol TV** Multicultural
618 Gol TV Multicultural
702 KTVU-2 (FOX) HD High-Definition TV
703 KNTV-HDTV High-Definition TV
704 KRON-HD High-Definition TV
705 KPIX-(CBS) High-Definition TV
707 KGO-HDTV High-Definition TV
709 KQED-HDTV High-Definition TV
719 InDemand - HD High-Definition TV
720 InDemand HD2 High-Definition TV
722 Discovery - HD High-Definition TV
723 ESPN - HD High-Definition TV
724 ESPN 2 HD High-Definition TV
725 HDSE (HD Special Events) High-Definition TV
726 TNT HD Lifestyle
727 Universal HD Lifestyle
728 MTV HD Lifestyle
730 HBO-HD High-Definition TV
732 Cinemax-HD High-Definition TV
734 Starz - HD High-Definition TV
736 Showtime-HD High-Definition TV
801 - 802 PPV Hits Pay-Per-View
815 - 822 Pay-Per-View Hits Pay-Per-View
831 Hot Choice Pay-Per-View
832 PPV Previews Pay-Per-View
844 Hot Network (Adult Pay-Per-View) Pay-Per-View
851 - 852 Spice (Adult Pay-Per-View) Pay-Per-View
853 Playboy Pay-Per-View
901 MusicChoice - Showcase Music
902 MusicChoice - Today's Country Music
903 MusicChoice - Classic Country Music
904 MusicChoice - R&B Hits Music
905 MusicChoice - Bluegrass Music
906 MusicChoice - R&B and HipHop Music
907 MusicChoice - Classic R&B Music
908 MusicChoice - Smooth R&B Music
909 MusicChoice - Rap Music
910 MusicChoice - Metal Music
911 MusicChoice - Rock Music
912 MusicChoice - Arena Rock Music
913 MusicChoice - Classic Rock Music
914 MusicChoice - Alternative Music
915 MusicChoice - Electronica Music
916 MusicChoice - Dance Music
917 MusicChoice - Adult Alternative Music
918 MusicChoice - Soft Rock Music
919 MusicChoice - Hit List Music
920 MusicChoice - Party Favorites Music
921 MusicChoice - 80's Hits Music
922 MusicChoice - Retro-Active Music
923 MusicChoice - 70's Hits Music
924 MusicChoice - Solid Gold Oldies Music
925 MusicChoice - Singers & Standards Music
926 MusicChoice - Big Band Swing Music
927 MusicChoice - Easy Listening Music
928 MusicChoice - Smooth Jazz Music
929 MusicChoice - Jazz Music
930 MusicChoice - Blues Music
931 MusicChoice - Reggae Music
932 MusicChoice - Soundscapes Music
933 MusicChoice - Classical Masterpieces Music
934 MusicChoice - Opera Music
935 MusicChoice - Light Classical Music
936 MusicChoice - Showtunes Music
937 MusicChoice - Contemporary Christian Music
938 MusicChoice - Gospel Music
939 MusicChoice - Radio Disney Music
940 MusicChoice - Sounds of the Season Music
941 MusicChoice - Musica Urbana Music
942 MusicChoice - Salsa y Merengue Music
943 MusicChoice - Rock en Español Music
944 MusicChoice - Pop Latino Music
945 MusicChoice - 90's Hits Music
960 KQED 88.5 Public Radio Music
961 KRCB 91.0 Public Music
962 KCSM 91.1 Jazz Music
963 KSJO 92.3 Spanish Music
964 KNGY 92.7 Dance Music
965 KRZZ 93.3 Spanish Music
966 KJZY 93.7 Smooth Jazz Music
967 KPFA 94.1 Variety/Berkeley Music
968 KBAY 94.5 Adult Contemp Music
969 KYLD 94.9 Hip Hop Music
970 KRTY 95.3 Country Music
971 KZBR 95.7 70's, 80's, Variety Music
972 KOIT 96.5 Adult Contemp Music
973 KLLC 97.3 Hot AC Music
974 KISQ 98.1 Urban Contemp Music
975 KUFX 98.5 Classic Rock Music
976 KSOL 98.9 Spanish Music
977 KFRC 99.7 Oldies Music
978 KZST 100.1 Adult Contemp Music
979 KBRG 100.3 Spanish Music
980 KIOI 101.3 Hot AC Music
981 KDFC 102.1 Classical Music
982 KBLX 102.9 Urban Contemp Music
983 KKSF 103.7 Smooth Jazz Music
984 KFOG 104.5 Album Alternative Music
985 KRPQ 104.9 Country Music
986 KITS 105.3 Alternative Music
987 KMEL 106.1 Hip Hop Music
988 KEZR 106.5 Hot AC Music
989 KSAN 107.7 Classic Rock Music
post #207 of 15305 Old 02-07-2007, 01:52 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 121
And I just did one to an address in Berkeley. The lineup looks the same.

Bobby 

post #208 of 15305 Old 02-07-2007, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby94928 View Post

And I just did one to an address in Berkeley. The lineup looks the same.

my zip code is 94608

can you do the line up for just expand + basic and digital classic,

I dont need the whole lineup, I just want to know which chan I should get with my subscription
post #209 of 15305 Old 02-07-2007, 02:44 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quote:

my zip code is 94608

can you do the line up for just expand + basic and digital classic,

I dont need the whole lineup, I just want to know which chan I should get with my subscription

It gives two options, Emeryville or Oakland?
post #210 of 15305 Old 02-07-2007, 05:08 PM

Quote:

It gives two options, Emeryville or Oakland?

emeryville
Reply Local HDTV Info and Reception

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page