Washington, DC / Baltimore, MD - HDTV - Page 471 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!


Forum Jump: 
 24Likes
Reply
Thread Tools
post #14101 of 14129 Old 06-16-2015, 03:58 PM
AVS Special Member
 
tylerSC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Mauldin SC, 29607
Posts: 4,712
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
Liked: 123
[QUOTE=mdviewer25;34998409]Has anyone here tried the Clear Stream 2V antenna as an indoor antenna? If so, what were your results? Thinking purchasing one to replace a Terk HDTVa antenna and trying to get WBAL and WJZ in Capitol Heights. Not worried about WJLA and WUSA since I have FiOS.[/QUOTE
What about a Winegard Freevision? There may be a bit more VHF gain than the C2V, not sure. But it is cheaper, only $34 at Home Depot.
tylerSC is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #14102 of 14129 Old 06-22-2015, 02:30 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
AntAltMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: College Park, MD
Posts: 3,732
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntAltMike View Post

WBAL: + 2 to 3 minutes Now accurate
14.1 WFDC: + 9 minutes (they are a serial offender) Now +14 min
23.1 WDDN is in a time warp. Date: 1980/02/15, daily time off by nearly six hours
Keeping pace but still 35 years behind
25.1 WZDC: - (minus) 3 minutes Now (minus) 6
45.1 WBFF: + 2 minutes Now +3
54.1 WNUV: + 2 minutes Now+ 3
58.1 WIAV: + 7 minutes No change
Update:
14.1 WFDC: +6 Minutes
23.1 WDDN: Time warp is regrettably stable. Still 35 calender years off, daily time still six hours off.
24.1 WUTB: Unfortunately, I no longer receive it with my new antenna orientation
25.1 WZDC: +57 minutes
45.1 WBFF: +4
54.1 WNUV: +5
58,1 WIAV: +9

All the rest are on time.
AntAltMike is online now  
post #14103 of 14129 Old 06-23-2015, 10:35 AM
Advanced Member
 
ADTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: St Louis
Posts: 554
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Quote:
What about a Winegard Freevision? There may be a bit more VHF gain than the C2V, not sure
I can assure you that the Freevision doesn't have any greater gain anywhere in its design bands than does a C2V, whether VHF or UHF... It also has an unexpected quirk in that it's peak VHF gain on some channels is off the back rather than the front where most people would expect it to be.

Click on the attachment below for a graph I did earlier this month.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	C2V_vs_FV30_196MHz_Relative_Gain.png
Views:	24
Size:	137.7 KB
ID:	791986  

Tech support for Antennas Direct
ADTech is offline  
post #14104 of 14129 Old 06-23-2015, 12:51 PM
Senior Member
 
mdviewer25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Capitol Heights, MD
Posts: 463
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADTech View Post
I can assure you that the Freevision doesn't have any greater gain anywhere in its design bands than does a C2V, whether VHF or UHF... It also has an unexpected quirk in that it's peak VHF gain on some channels is off the back rather than the front where most people would expect it to be.

Click on the attachment below for a graph I did earlier this month.
Checked on the Wineguard since I work at Home Depot and on the box it says its range is 30 miles which is less than the Terk that I already have. Still waiting on a few more opinions before I pull the trigger on buying the C2V.

HD DVD = 102
BD = 45
mdviewer25 is offline  
post #14105 of 14129 Old 06-23-2015, 04:00 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Digital Rules's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 1,869
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Someone has a C2V new in the box for $35.00 near GWU.
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/d...088847477.html
Digital Rules is online now  
post #14106 of 14129 Old 06-26-2015, 11:21 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
AntAltMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: College Park, MD
Posts: 3,732
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntAltMike View Post
...CBS and Weigel Broadcasting will be launching a re-run channel to be called Decades on May 25, 2015. According to the Wikipedia article, they are planning to distribute it on all 16 CBS owned and operated stations and further syndicating it to other stations as well, so that means that Baltimore WJZ-13 will finally have a subchannel....
I haven't been able to get mentally attuned to Decades (Baltimore 13.2) since it went from pre-launch binge to whatever juke box scheduling format it is on now. It seems that when they pick an old show to temporarily feature, they run the same, single episode four times in one, twenty-four hour interval, so even if I stumble onto one that piques my interest, I can't make immediate plans to see any more episodes of it because they will only be showing that same one before abandoning it.

I think Buzzr (5.2) will be a dead loser, too. Other than the 1970s Match Game, the rest of their shows are bland and uninteresting.

Last edited by AntAltMike; 06-26-2015 at 05:09 PM.
AntAltMike is online now  
post #14107 of 14129 Old 07-06-2015, 03:28 PM
Senior Member
 
mdviewer25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Capitol Heights, MD
Posts: 463
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Didn't Gordon Peterson retire? Why does channel 7 still have this information in the system? I'm not sure if it's Verizon's fault or ABC 7 WJLA but it needs to be updated
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	abc7at6.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	153.3 KB
ID:	816474  

HD DVD = 102
BD = 45
mdviewer25 is offline  
post #14108 of 14129 Old 07-14-2015, 06:17 AM
Member
 
yesongs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 26
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I posted a while back but haven't seen any response so I'd like to ask again

I'm a DirecTV subscriber

None of the more recent channel OTA additions, (13.2, 20.2 for example), appear in my guide and I cannot access them

I've redone "initial set up" so it's been re-scanned, still nothing

Any info would be appreciated
yesongs is offline  
post #14109 of 14129 Old 07-14-2015, 06:36 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
AntAltMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: College Park, MD
Posts: 3,732
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by yesongs View Post
I posted a while back but haven't seen any response so I'd like to ask again

I'm a DirecTV subscriber

None of the more recent channel OTA additions, (13.2, 20.2 for example), appear in my guide and I cannot access them

I've redone "initial set up" so it's been re-scanned, still nothing

Any info would be appreciated
DirecTV doesn't carry all the local subchannels, and I think some of them are carried as Network programs rather than local.

You'll get more responses if you ask at DBSTalk.com . Have you tried calling DirecTV and asking?
rockmonster01 likes this.
AntAltMike is online now  
post #14110 of 14129 Old 07-14-2015, 09:03 AM
Advanced Member
 
rviele's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 898
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
Liked: 26
baltimore chan.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntAltMike View Post
Update:
14.1 WFDC: +6 Minutes
23.1 WDDN: Time warp is regrettably stable. Still 35 calender years off, daily time still six hours off.
24.1 WUTB: Unfortunately, I no longer receive it with my new antenna orientation
25.1 WZDC: +57 minutes
45.1 WBFF: +4
54.1 WNUV: +5
58,1 WIAV: +9

All the rest are on time.
i have a question for mike.
how can i get channel 13 in havre de grace, md ican get chan.2 and chan.11 fine. suguestions as always would be helpful.
rjv
rviele is offline  
post #14111 of 14129 Old 07-14-2015, 01:31 PM
Member
 
Tomar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Is there anyone near Dulles airport that can share their experiences with OTA reception? I'm curious to know if the airplane causes dropouts. I'm considering either an attic or roof top antenna install.
Tomar is online now  
post #14112 of 14129 Old 07-14-2015, 05:02 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
AntAltMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: College Park, MD
Posts: 3,732
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by rviele View Post
i have a question for mike.
how can i get channel 13 in havre de grace, md ican get chan.2 and chan.11 fine. suggestions as always would be helpful.
rjv
We need a TV fool report for your exact location as well as a physical description of your situation, like home or apartment, and which side your unit is on if you are in an apartment house, whether you can mount on a rooftop, whether there are manmade obstructions on your transmission path that would not show up in a terrain data base.
AntAltMike is online now  
post #14113 of 14129 Old 07-14-2015, 06:07 PM
Advanced Member
 
rviele's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 898
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntAltMike View Post
We need a TV fool report for your exact location as well as a physical description of your situation, like home or apartment, and which side your unit is on if you are in an apartment house, whether you can mount on a rooftop, whether there are manmade obstructions on your transmission path that would not show up in a terrain data base.
mike- since i don't know to do a tv fool. my physical address is 2211 sherwood lane havre de grace,md 21078. i live out in the country about 5 miles fromthe town of aberdeen. description of the house is a single story rancher in the woods. antenna is a channelmaster with two bent elements. i believe it is a 4428. funny thing is i get every channel i want except for chan 13 yet they are all on the same heading.
rjv
rviele is offline  
post #14114 of 14129 Old 07-14-2015, 06:38 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Digital Rules's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 1,869
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomar View Post
Is there anyone near Dulles airport that can share their experiences with OTA reception? I'm curious to know if the airplane causes dropouts. I'm considering either an attic or roof top antenna install.
Yes, the planes can be problematic depending on where you live. Areas along & just west of route 28 are the most affected. What area are you near?
Digital Rules is online now  
post #14115 of 14129 Old 07-15-2015, 11:17 AM
Member
 
Tomar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Rules View Post
Yes, the planes can be problematic depending on where you live. Areas along & just west of route 28 are the most affected. What area are you near?
West of route 28...I'm in Ashburn. The planes typically cross the line of sight of my antenna. I have an outdoor antenna but it is mounted at ground level so its placement is not optimal. Now I'm wondering if it is worth the money to have Fairfax Antenna install a roof mounted antenna if I get dropouts due to air traffic. Are you using a roof mounted antenna? How often do you experience these dropouts? Once during a 1 hour show?
Tomar is online now  
post #14116 of 14129 Old 07-15-2015, 12:28 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Digital Rules's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 1,869
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Ouch, Ashburn seems to be just as bad as for super low flying aircraft. How is your reception with the antenna near the ground? What antenna are you using?

I have the antenna's in the photo mounted in the attic & unfortunately do see frequent interruptions with approaching aircraft. (even on the DC channels) Departing aircraft is not nearly as bad. Mounting on the roof will likely reduce aircraft induced multipath. I doubt it would not completely avoid it with planes so low they shake the ground.
Digital Rules is online now  
post #14117 of 14129 Old 07-16-2015, 06:32 AM
Member
 
Tomar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Rules View Post
Ouch, Ashburn seems to be just as bad as for super low flying aircraft. How is your reception with the antenna near the ground? What antenna are you using?

I have the antenna's in the photo mounted in the attic & unfortunately do see frequent interruptions with approaching aircraft. (even on the DC channels) Departing aircraft is not nearly as bad. Mounting on the roof will likely reduce aircraft induced multipath. I doubt it would not completely avoid it with planes so low they shake the ground.
I have a Channel Master 4221 4-bay antenna. I believe it is UHF. I get ABC, CBS and CW. I can't seem to pull in FOX or NBC. ABC and CBS are hit or miss. I can see the planes on their approach which concerns me.

I plan to look for homes in my area with antennas and ask the owners about their reception. If I'm going to pay someone hundreds of dollars to install an antenna, I really want to work and work well.
Tomar is online now  
post #14118 of 14129 Old 07-16-2015, 08:02 AM
Member
 
Tomar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Does attic temperature affect signal reception? I was told that the heat in an attic has the potention to increase noise thus reducing signal quality.
Tomar is online now  
post #14119 of 14129 Old 07-16-2015, 08:49 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Digital Rules's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 1,869
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomar View Post
Does attic temperature affect signal reception? I was told that the heat in an attic has the potention to increase noise thus reducing signal quality.
Heat has no affect on reception if you are considering an attic antenna. You will need a VHF capable antenna to receive 7 & 9 reliably if so. I have a small one you can try if you want. It works well here. (HBU 22)

I put up a small outside antenna at a house near Aldie (Braddock & Gum Springs) & it works well. DC stations are unaffected by planes, but Baltimore is.
Digital Rules is online now  
post #14120 of 14129 Old 07-17-2015, 01:21 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
AntAltMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: College Park, MD
Posts: 3,732
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by rviele View Post
mike- since i don't know to do a tv fool. my physical address is 2211 sherwood lane havre de grace,md 21078. i live out in the country about 5 miles from the town of aberdeen. description of the house is a single story rancher in the woods. antenna is a channelmaster with two bent elements. i believe it is a 4428. funny thing is i get every channel i want except for chan 13 yet they are all on the same heading.
rjv
Are you sure it isn't a ChannelMaster 4228? If so, that is a UHF (channels 14-69) antenna that is not designed to receive channels 2-13, though the original model that uses two separate reflector screens will often work better on channels 7-13 if you last the two reflector screens together with bare wire so that they will become one, electrically. Channel 2.1 is actually broadcast on UHF channel 38, so you only have two local VHF channels, 11 and 13, and you are missing one of them.

You've got a line line of site transmission reception path to the Baltimore transmitters, which are just 30 milkes away, so any VHF-UHF directional combo antenna should do, like any Winegard HD769X antenna. I am the same distance from Baltimore that you are but directly opposite, near Washington, DC, and am receiving 11 and 13 reliably with my rooftop HD7694.

http://www.tvfool.com/?option=com_wr...8e03b9d7a58c35

The above posted URL will not work as an image for me by pasting it directly into the image function window.


Last edited by AntAltMike; 07-17-2015 at 01:39 AM.
AntAltMike is online now  
post #14121 of 14129 Old 07-17-2015, 05:44 AM
Advanced Member
 
rviele's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 898
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntAltMike View Post
Are you sure it isn't a ChannelMaster 4228? If so, that is a UHF (channels 14-69) antenna that is not designed to receive channels 2-13, though the original model that uses two separate reflector screens will often work better on channels 7-13 if you last the two reflector screens together with bare wire so that they will become one, electrically. Channel 2.1 is actually broadcast on UHF channel 38, so you only have two local VHF channels, 11 and 13, and you are missing one of them.

You've got a line line of site transmission reception path to the Baltimore transmitters, which are just 30 milkes away, so any VHF-UHF directional combo antenna should do, like any Winegard HD769X antenna. I am the same distance from Baltimore that you are but directly opposite, near Washington, DC, and am receiving 11 and 13 reliably with my rooftop HD7694.

http://www.tvfool.com/?option=com_wr...8e03b9d7a58c35

The above posted URL will not work as an image for me by pasting it directly into the image function window.

mike- according to your tv fool report i have a cm3020 antenna not a 4228. my guess at antenna was a wee bit off. sorry 'bout that. would the trees have anything to do with not being able to get ch13.
rjv
rviele is offline  
post #14122 of 14129 Old 07-17-2015, 05:56 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
AntAltMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: College Park, MD
Posts: 3,732
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 38
My TV fool report does not specify an antenna. I just viewed an image of a CM3020 and while you don't need its VHF lowband (2-6) capability, that is not hurting you UNLESS YOU ARE USING A PREAMP that does not have an FM filter. Are you using a preamp? If so, your channel 13 may be getting degraded by an FM harmonic intermodulation and if so, you should ether remove the preamp or put in an FM filter.

Vegetation can make a difference, and if it does, there is no magic bullet.
AntAltMike is online now  
post #14123 of 14129 Old 07-17-2015, 08:30 AM
Advanced Member
 
rviele's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 898
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntAltMike View Post
My TV fool report does not specify an antenna. I just viewed an image of a CM3020 and while you don't need its VHF lowband (2-6) capability, that is not hurting you UNLESS YOU ARE USING A PREAMP that does not have an FM filter. Are you using a preamp? If so, your channel 13 may be getting degraded by an FM harmonic intermodulation and if so, you should ether remove the preamp or put in an FM filter.

Vegetation can make a difference, and if it does, there is no magic bullet.
mike- no preamp. i have trees. but on a side note i hooked up another sony and it gets ch13. i wonder if it could have a stronger tuner.
rjv
rviele is offline  
post #14124 of 14129 Old 07-17-2015, 06:42 PM
Member
 
Tomar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Rules View Post
Heat has no affect on reception if you are considering an attic antenna. You will need a VHF capable antenna to receive 7 & 9 reliably if so. I have a small one you can try if you want. It works well here. (HBU 22)

I put up a small outside antenna at a house near Aldie (Braddock & Gum Springs) & it works well. DC stations are unaffected by planes, but Baltimore is.
Sure, I'll give it a try. Do you install antennas for a living? Do you want to PM me a location?
Tomar is online now  
post #14125 of 14129 Old 07-18-2015, 04:52 PM
Member
 
b5fan001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 180
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Question Sterling VA area antenna install

I live in Sterling VA area. I'm thinking of buying the parts necessary for an outside antenna installation. I need to find an installer. I'd be grateful for a recommendation.

-B (babylon5fanjunk<<@>>aol.con (mispelled on purpose......)
b5fan001 is offline  
post #14126 of 14129 Old 07-18-2015, 06:01 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
AntAltMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: College Park, MD
Posts: 3,732
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by b5fan001 View Post
I live in Sterling VA area. I'm thinking of buying the parts necessary for an outside antenna installation. I need to find an installer. I'd be grateful for a recommendation.
Try Craigslist, or ask your friends. A professional installer prices his services to make an amount of money for an amount of work, so they aren't going to let you save much if anything by buying your own hardware, any more than you can go to Pep Boys, buy parts there cheap, and then have your local garage install them for you.

You need a wrenches and connector installation tools. And maybe a ladder, maybe a drill to make a hole for the downlead to enter the house, maybe a hammer to nail in come cable clips. It isn't that difficult.
AntAltMike is online now  
post #14127 of 14129 Old 07-18-2015, 06:20 PM
Member
 
MRG1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 45
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thumbs down Another list - cross linked with Comcast Cable channels for PG County

I maintain another list of channels here:
http://mgrunes.com/comcastNum.html

The integral channels are from Comcast Cable, for College Park, MD (in PG County). (Our office is in Lanham, MD). The Channel-subchannel form (e.g. 4-1) is for broadcast channels from our attic unidirectional antenna. Presumably you get more channels if you have a rooftop directional antenna, and it points in the proper direction for the channel you want.

However, as discussed another thread, we get different channels at different times of day. Very few of the broadcast channels are reliable at all times of day with our current setup.
MRG1 is offline  
post #14128 of 14129 Old 07-19-2015, 09:32 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Digital Rules's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 1,869
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomar View Post
Sure, I'll give it a try. Do you install antennas for a living? Do you want to PM me a location?
I sent you a PM yesterday.
Digital Rules is online now  
post #14129 of 14129 Unread Today, 08:10 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
AntAltMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: College Park, MD
Posts: 3,732
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 38
What is coming on 54-3, presently labeled WNUV-GR? Will it be Grit? They just relabeled 54-2 to be WNUV-GE, which is surely an abbreviation for GetTV
AntAltMike is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Local HDTV Info and Reception

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off