Washington, DC / Baltimore, MD - HDTV - Page 472 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 24Likes

post #14131 of 14131 Old Today, 09:04 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 38
WNUV dropped Shepard's Chapel last week. I know they were showing 20 to 30 year old reruns, but pastor Murray has to be the most sincere televangelist I have ever seen... even if he was numb. Unfortunately for Shepard's Chapel, audiences just didn't warm up to his son, Dennis, after Arnold died. I remember when Schuller's son began filling in for his dad, and he himself said that he could see the looks of disappointment on the parishioner's faces when they saw it was the brown haired one and not the white haired on who would be giving the sermon that day. Dr, Gene Scott's young wife doesn't seem to have garnered a following either. Really, the only successor preacher I can think of who eclipsed the original is smiling Joel Osteen.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Local HDTV Info and Reception

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page