Originally Posted by jeff2631
Juro Que Te Amo is SOV
Well that sucks. All the previews I had seen for it were letterboxed SD. They did the same for Tormenta en el Paraiso.
Originally Posted by DrLar
Now Both networks are dissapointing big:
Yes they are.
- No HD games on Sunday
- Azteca's morning show is being shown in SD-SOV
Was it the one on weekdays or the one on the weekends. The only one I've seen in SD sometimes is the weekend one.
- New Televisa Novela in SD-SOV
- Channel 20-1 now airs informercials and more SD-SOV stuff, HD movies are shown more rarely each day
Are you sure they weren't showing the SD feed? I've seen them do that more times than I can count. One time they left the SD Feed on for at least 12 hours.
- Also Azteca announces "new movies" but they don't air them in HD (yes, you guessed it SD-SOV).
Yeah, they do that all the time, but what really ticks me off is when they show a movie in SD-SOV on Azteca 13, that they have already shown in HD on Azteca 7, like Monster INC.
I Don't get it, do the Two networks not get along? Does Azteca 13 not know Azteca 7 has shown it in HD?
- Televisa's reality "bigger loser" in SD-SOV
Yes it is.
- And I'm willing to bet Azteca's "Academia" will be in SD
I'm just hoping Azteca has moved some HD equipment to Beijing already and that's why the lack of HD shows lately...
Yes me too, although I'll probably be watching the majority of the Olympics on NBC since they usually have more coverage. If the Mexican Channels Dare to show them in SD, then I'll only be watching them on NBC.