I will be soon schedule another meeting of the HDTV Society of Arizona. I received already 6 positive responses on our on Yahoo Club website which can be accessed from right here:HDTV Society of Arizona
You have to sign up (It's free) and become a member before you can post messages on our site. If you are located from out of State of Arizona you are also welcome to sign up, but only if you actively contribute to the message forum. After Yahoo has completed the merger of the Club and Newsgroup forums I will go through the member list and will clean out all inactive non- Arizonan members.About the next meeting:Location:
On one of the following next Friday evenings this December after 7 PM (An official announcement will follow shortly)Length:
About 2 to 2 1/2 hoursTopics:
- KPHO Ch.5 (CBS) On how to proceed from here and take action try to convince them one way or the other to upgrade their digital equipment to make it HDTV compliant.
- COX Cable No positive HDTV developments here either. Planning of a petition drive.
- KSAZ Ch.10 (FOX) That station still airs only 480i and 4:3 with 2 BUGS (Station ID's). Very little feedback, if any at all from them.
- KUTP Ch.45 (UPN) That station is now owned by the same corporation that controls KZAS CH.10 . Same situation here. Not HDTV capable, but airs 480i SDTV.
- Consumer Electronics Show January 8-11, 2002
Preview of new products and maybe schedule of a group trip (if there is enough interests)
- Presentation of a Home Theater PC (HTPC) and the advantages of it.
- Creating an initial charter and voting of a Board of Directors.
Questions, Comments, Suggestions:
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org