Help 2 Klipsch SW-115 or 1 VTF-15 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 05-21-2012, 10:43 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
My question is Will I miss much in performance if I go with 2 Klipsch SW-115 subs instead of 1 VTF-15H? The SW-115 seems to be a step in the right direction for Klipsch and the specs look similar to the VTF-15H. Will the 2 hertz and the 600 short term watts make a big difference in the real world or would the HSU really have the wow factor?

My budget is $1500 and my room is 5000 cubic feet. It is 80% percent home theater and I would like the height of the sub to be 22 inches or smaller for maximum screen size. I currently have a Klipsch RF 7 II 5.1 system.

Thanks for any input!! This is my first post after many years of visiting and catching the upgrade bug.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 05-22-2012, 09:30 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by r.power View Post

my question is will i miss much in performance if i go with 2 klipsch sw-115 subs instead of 1 vtf-15h? The sw-115 seems to be a step in the right direction for klipsch and the specs look similar to the vtf-15h. Will the 2 hertz and the 600 short term watts make a big difference in the real world or would the hsu really have the wow factor?

My budget is $1500 and my room is 5000 cubic feet. It is 80% percent home theater and i would like the height of the sub to be 22 inches or smaller for maximum screen size. I currently have a klipsch rf 7 ii 5.1 system.

Thanks for any input!! This is my first post after many years of visiting and catching the upgrade bug.

test
Reply Post Testing Area

Tags
Klipsch Sw 115 Front Firing Subwoofer , Hsu Vtf 15h Subwoofer

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page