The Official D.M.V (DC/Maryland/Virginia) home theater thread... - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 204 Old 12-14-2009, 08:48 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
oldschool4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 1,683
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
To everybody that lives in DC, Southern Maryland, and Northern Virginia, this is our new home theater meet thread...

Let's start by having a role call; so, everybody can introduce themselves.

Let's plan some meets; or, at least, get together to hang out and watch some movies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oink
Mr. Cialella is, without question, the AVS honorary MOST ADMIRED PERSON OF THE YEAR.:D
oldschool4life is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 204 Old 12-15-2009, 05:02 PM
Advanced Member
 
HighEndWire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Central FL
Posts: 665
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
My name is Phil. I am an addict. I have 3 home theaters in my house, although high end audio is my focus. I seek help when I want to upgrade something. I am in Northern, VA. If you see me on the street, please don't show me home theater equipment
HighEndWire is online now  
post #3 of 204 Old 12-18-2009, 09:20 PM
Newbie
 
Rydafolife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 14
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Sup. Dre in Manassas. Just finishing my first official HT setup. Very basic but it works for now.
Rydafolife is offline  
post #4 of 204 Old 01-06-2010, 12:46 PM
Member
 
JohnJack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 40
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hey everyone,

My name is John and I am new to the forum. I am west of Fairfax, VA and am in the process of building my first dedicated home movie theater. I just finished drywall and am getting ready to pain, hang the drop ceiling, and install carpet! Very excited!!!

I hope to get to know all of you soon!

John J in VA
JohnJack is offline  
post #5 of 204 Old 01-06-2010, 01:41 PM
AVS Special Member
 
rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: N. VA
Posts: 1,007
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnJack View Post

....and am getting ready to pain...

Get ready for lots of it if you're building a HT

"I am determined to be cheerful & happy in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions & not upon our circumstances."
Martha Washington
rider is offline  
post #6 of 204 Old 01-06-2010, 06:34 PM
Advanced Member
 
HighEndWire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Central FL
Posts: 665
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnJack View Post

Hey everyone,

My name is John and I am new to the forum. I am west of Fairfax, VA and am in the process of building my first dedicated home movie theater. I just finished drywall and am getting ready to pain, hang the drop ceiling, and install carpet! Very excited!!!

I hope to get to know all of you soon!

Welcome to the forum!
HighEndWire is online now  
post #7 of 204 Old 01-08-2010, 11:07 AM
AVS Special Member
 
xradman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 3,017
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
What happened to the old thread? Hi, I'm always up for checking out other theaters. I have a multipurpose man basement theater. Anyone interested in checking out the new Epson 8500 projector, give me a PM.

Addicted to shiny round discs with HD content


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BDP-83 EAP (second group)
xradman is offline  
post #8 of 204 Old 01-10-2010, 03:22 PM
Member
 
forestmoonstudio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 166
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi. My name is Scott. I live in Spotsylvania VA. I only have a 1100 sq ft house and decided to put a HT in my 16'x14' livingroom. I just finished painting the ceiling and priming the walls today. I will start on the floor this week. Laminate floor. That is what the wife wants so I will have to do a good job of knocking down the sound. Mainly a huge area rug.

I will be getting my Panny 4000 and screen on tuesday. I can't wait to get the thing fired up. More updates to come.
forestmoonstudio is offline  
post #9 of 204 Old 01-10-2010, 05:10 PM
Advanced Member
 
HighEndWire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Central FL
Posts: 665
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
There's also sites like - http://www.acoustimac.com/index.php?...tpage&Itemid=1 or www.readyacoustics.com or www.acousticsfirst.com (in Richmond) or tons of others that may have products of interest.
HighEndWire is online now  
post #10 of 204 Old 01-11-2010, 05:43 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
oldschool4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 1,683
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by xradman View Post

What happened to the old thread?

It got cycled out; so, I started a new one so we can eliminate the people who are no longer living in the D.M.V. (even the originator of that thread is no longer living here).

Quote:
Originally Posted by oink
Mr. Cialella is, without question, the AVS honorary MOST ADMIRED PERSON OF THE YEAR.:D
oldschool4life is offline  
post #11 of 204 Old 01-13-2010, 11:42 PM
Senior Member
 
thomasamiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 378
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi Steve and Phil, hows it going? Glad you got the thread restarted. Would like to have a get together some day. Your system is awesome Phil (really sick equipment)!

Steve, did you ever sell your speakers?

Have you guys made any changes to your systems?

As far as my project, gosh.. I am installing a whole house system. My basement is not finished so no way to start on a theater!

Here is what I have done so far (slowly)...


-=What is Done=-
We became a Crestron dealer, so I was able to get a PRO2 processor. It is currently controlling 10 Marantz SR6001 receivers, an Onkyo TXNR807, and an old Onkyo HTR5208. It is also controlling sources: Squeezebox Receiver, Insignia BRD player w/Netflix, Roku Netflix player, Boxee PC, 2 Dish Network satellite boxes, CEN-TRACK Am/Fm/Xm player, Wii. All the sources feed into a Video Storm AV Matrix Switcher

I paid a low voltage guy to install approx 60 monoprice 8 inch speakers thru out the house. Six of the rooms have surround sound. He also ran rg59 to each room in the house so I can put a subwoofer in each room. All the equipment is currently installed in the basement "lab". Ordering some Middle Atlantic racks hopefully next week to properly rack all the equipment in the headend. Have two handheld remotes able to control the system pretty well.


-=Left to Do=-
Finish running the remaining in-wall speakers in some parts of house. Buy and install touchpanels on walls in some parts of house. Install TV in kitchen. Buy and install tv for guest room and office. Buy and install some Bic subwoofers in some more areas of the house. Upgrade the monoprice speakers in family room to something else (maybe Totem or Triad). Finalize programming. Treat the family room with draperys and other types of materials.

For me, the fun part is the research, designing, building, and the programming aspects...

Scott, Jack, Dre, Radman, etc keep us all updated with your systems!
thomasamiller is offline  
post #12 of 204 Old 01-14-2010, 07:17 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
oldschool4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 1,683
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Still trying to sell them; also have speaker stands.

Also have a QSC for sale...

Also trying to trade a cheap DVD player for a cheap turntable; I need a cheap DJ turntable or a cheap home turntable for the bedroom (just as long as it works).

Quote:
Originally Posted by oink
Mr. Cialella is, without question, the AVS honorary MOST ADMIRED PERSON OF THE YEAR.:D
oldschool4life is offline  
post #13 of 204 Old 01-14-2010, 10:58 AM
Senior Member
 
HT_SoulMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Maryland
Posts: 218
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 13
A new DC, MD, VA Thread huh?... Cool!!!..

My name is Jamaine (not related to the Jacksons). I currently reside in Southern Maryland (Hughesville). For the past 8 years I have working in the No. Va area. (yes, one hell of a cummute). I was part of the original DC area thread. My current setup includes the construction of a HT Room in my basement. The hat channel, clips, DD and GG are 90% done. The stage has been built and I'm currently building the riser and wiring it for cable inputs, outlet and a step light. Acoustics and screen framing will begin next month...



HT_Soul..
HT_SoulMan is offline  
post #14 of 204 Old 01-14-2010, 02:36 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
oldschool4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 1,683
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Let's plan some get togethers; even if it's not a meet, let's get together to socialize.

I'm talking about spending the entire evening watching movies/listening to music/eating food/socializing/etc...

...obviously, let's wait for the weather to get a little warmer; but, let's do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oink
Mr. Cialella is, without question, the AVS honorary MOST ADMIRED PERSON OF THE YEAR.:D
oldschool4life is offline  
post #15 of 204 Old 01-16-2010, 05:55 AM
Advanced Member
 
HighEndWire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Central FL
Posts: 665
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasamiller View Post

Hi Steve and Phil, hows it going? Glad you got the thread restarted. Would like to have a get together some day. Your system is awesome Phil (really sick equipment)!

Steve, did you ever sell your speakers?

Have you guys made any changes to your systems?

Doing OK - waiting for someone to come over later this AM hopefully to buy my main system CD player (Bryston BCD-1). I've bought the Bryston DAC (BDA-1) from someone else and I should have that in about a week or so. I've been loading my USB hard drive with music (its taken me so long) and I guess when I get the DAC I'll open up the Western Digital Media Player I have had laying around for a year. I should have my modded Oppo back and problems straightened out within a couple of weeks and then the main system will be more in order. I've moved my Marantz DV9600 universal to the basement system and am going to sell my Sony 2000ES CD/SACD changer. I also might get a new bedroom TV for the bedroom system. Thinking about moving the 42 inch LCD to the kitchen and getting a 55 inch. We'll see.
HighEndWire is online now  
post #16 of 204 Old 01-16-2010, 11:19 AM
Advanced Member
 
Cal68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 552
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 52
Hello everyone. My name is Penn and I live in Clarksburg MD, just off Interstate 270 and halfway between Gaithersburg and Frederick MD. I shoe-horned a home theater into my existing basement, but I really enjoy watching movies down there on weekends.

Can anyone recommend any small home theater installation companies in the DC/VA/MD area? Myer-Emco installed my first HT in my basement, but they did a crappy job and I would prefer not to go to them anymore. Plus, they generally don't want to do any installations unless they also sell all the equipment. I want to move some of my existing equipment to my bedroom and replace it with equipment that I will purchase from Oppo and SVS.

Cal68

Cal68
Cal68 is offline  
post #17 of 204 Old 01-16-2010, 04:46 PM
Advanced Member
 
HighEndWire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Central FL
Posts: 665
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal68 View Post

Hello everyone. My name is Penn and I live in Clarksburg MD, just off Interstate 270 and halfway between Gaithersburg and Frederick MD. I shoe-horned a home theater into my existing basement, but I really enjoy watching movies down there on weekends.

Can anyone recommend any small home theater installation companies in the DC/VA/MD area? Myer-Emco installed my first HT in my basement, but they did a crappy job and I would prefer not to go to them anymore. Plus, they generally don't want to do any installations unless they also sell all the equipment. I want to move some of my existing equipment to my bedroom and replace it with equipment that I will purchase from Oppo and SVS.

Cal68

You can look at CEDIA and get multiple quotes - http://www.electroniclifestyle.com/f...inder_form.php
HighEndWire is online now  
post #18 of 204 Old 01-17-2010, 10:18 AM
Advanced Member
 
Cal68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 552
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighEndWire View Post

You can look at CEDIA and get multiple quotes - http://www.electroniclifestyle.com/f...inder_form.php

Thanks HighEndWire. I've used the CEDIA website in the past to pick HT installers, but I know that due to the recent economic problems, some of the smaller firms listed on the CEDIA website have gone out of business. But you are right in that it is a good place to start.

Cal68

Cal68
Cal68 is offline  
post #19 of 204 Old 01-21-2010, 06:41 PM
Senior Member
 
HT_SoulMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Maryland
Posts: 218
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal68 View Post

Thanks HighEndWire. I've used the CEDIA website in the past to pick HT installers, but I know that due to the recent economic problems, some of the smaller firms listed on the CEDIA website have gone out of business. But you are right in that it is a good place to start.

Cal68

I didn't know Myer will only install there own equipment. Their prices scare the "!@#$%" out of me. Visted the one in Tysons a few weeks ago to checkout the Cube2 Subwoofer.
HT_SoulMan is offline  
post #20 of 204 Old 01-23-2010, 05:33 AM
Member
 
forestmoonstudio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 166
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Where in Virginia ( Close to Fredericksburg ) can I go and listen to speaker setups? I am trying to figure out what type of setup that I want. I could go to Bestbuy but just don't trust what I am going to hear.

I am looking at the SVS setups on-line.http://www.svsound.com/products-sys-sbs_black.cfm And also the Pioneer VSX-1019AH reciever.

Or maybe the Onkyo HT-S9100thx HTIB.

If I could find a place that I could listen to other setups then I might purchase piece by piece.

I bought the Panny 4000 and have a 106'' 16.9 screen. My room is 16'x14'
forestmoonstudio is offline  
post #21 of 204 Old 01-23-2010, 06:45 AM
Advanced Member
 
HighEndWire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Central FL
Posts: 665
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by forestmoonstudio View Post

Where in Virginia ( Close to Fredericksburg ) can I go and listen to speaker setups? I am trying to figure out what type of setup that I want. I could go to Bestbuy but just don't trust what I am going to hear.

I am looking at the SVS setups on-line.http://www.svsound.com/products-sys-sbs_black.cfm And also the Pioneer VSX-1019AH reciever.

Or maybe the Onkyo HT-S9100thx HTIB.

If I could find a place that I could listen to other setups then I might purchase piece by piece.

I bought the Panny 4000 and have a 106'' 16.9 screen. My room is 16'x14'

There are independent audio shops from small chains to individual stores. What pieces are you looking for and what is your total budget? There are also other online places like www.cambridgesoundworks.com, www.**********, www.axiomaudio.com, www.orbaudio.com - just to name a few.
HighEndWire is online now  
post #22 of 204 Old 01-26-2010, 12:34 AM
Senior Member
 
thomasamiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 378
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Can anybody recommend a decent guy to run speaker wire and cat5? I have about 30 more drops that need to be installed. It is a retrofit install. I live in Sterling. Please let me know some names/numbers of reliable guys.
thomasamiller is offline  
post #23 of 204 Old 01-29-2010, 09:31 AM
Advanced Member
 
Cal68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 552
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by HT_SoulMan View Post

I didn't know Myer will only install there own equipment. Their prices scare the "!@#$%" out of me. Visted the one in Tysons a few weeks ago to checkout the Cube2 Subwoofer.

It may just have been the guy I spoke to at their Gaithersburg store, but he told me that they would not install any equipment that I had not purchased at one of Myer-Emco's store. I have not verified it with another person at the store, or with someone at another store. I had previously gotten the same response from another store in MD (I forget the name of the small place now), so the response I got was not completely surprising to me. But given the state of the economy now, I will not be surprised if I get a different answer now. I know of a couple of smaller speciality A/V firms that shuttered their doors, so business is probably not really great right now.

Cal68

Cal68
Cal68 is offline  
post #24 of 204 Old 02-07-2010, 12:20 PM
Member
 
haas_chrs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Leesburg Virginia
Posts: 92
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hey everyone, My name is Chris I live in Leesburg and I guess you can call me a "wannabe". Just found the forum earlier last week and have been hooked reading threads everyday. I am in the process of trying to get a multi-use theater in our basement of our townhouse. It has a good layout and space for screen and seating, but will not be a dedicated theater. In the process of looking at a PJ and screen right now, just need to convince my wife that its a good idea!

Chris
haas_chrs is offline  
post #25 of 204 Old 02-07-2010, 05:06 PM
Advanced Member
 
HighEndWire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Central FL
Posts: 665
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by haas_chrs View Post

Hey everyone, My name is Chris I live in Leesburg and I guess you can call me a "wannabe". Just found the forum earlier last week and have been hooked reading threads everyday. I am in the process of trying to get a multi-use theater in our basement of our townhouse. It has a good layout and space for screen and seating, but will not be a dedicated theater. In the process of looking at a PJ and screen right now, just need to convince my wife that its a good idea!

I'm not far. I have a PJ in the main system and also in the basement system. The set-up in the basement system is more modest.
HighEndWire is online now  
post #26 of 204 Old 02-15-2010, 11:58 PM
Senior Member
 
thomasamiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 378
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hey guys, anybody looking to score a full size 42u rack for cheap, check this out:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...596786256.html

He is selling 35 racks, asking price is $125 but I am sure you can haggle him down to 50 bucks or less...
thomasamiller is offline  
post #27 of 204 Old 02-17-2010, 02:20 PM
Advanced Member
 
msmCutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 688
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Send a message via AIM to msmCutter Send a message via Skype™ to msmCutter
Hey fellas!
I'm not sure how I missed this thread. I grew up down that way and still have family there. I'm in Baltimore... that's close enough right?

Anyone have an AE4000, 8500UB or a HC3800 I could show my uncle who's building a theater in Gaithersburg/N. Potomac?
msmCutter is offline  
post #28 of 204 Old 02-19-2010, 09:20 AM
Senior Member
 
HT_SoulMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Maryland
Posts: 218
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal68 View Post

It may just have been the guy I spoke to at their Gaithersburg store, but he told me that they would not install any equipment that I had not purchased at one of Myer-Emco's store. I have not verified it with another person at the store, or with someone at another store. I had previously gotten the same response from another store in MD (I forget the name of the small place now), so the response I got was not completely surprising to me. But given the state of the economy now, I will not be surprised if I get a different answer now. I know of a couple of smaller speciality A/V firms that shuttered their doors, so business is probably not really great right now.

Cal68

It could be the same reason why they are going out of business. I'm actually heading to the fairfax location now to check out any good deals. I will give a report when I return...
HT_SoulMan is offline  
post #29 of 204 Old 02-19-2010, 10:41 AM
Senior Member
 
HT_SoulMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Maryland
Posts: 218
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Just returned from Myer Emco at the Fairfax, Va location. Slim pickings is what I encountered. Their home theater room was closed. The speaker room has some of their floor models left including the receivers. A small amount of speaker where still in boxes. Far as prices, there are good deals to have if you are in the high-end market. I checked on the SuperCube II (of course). It was marked down from $899 to $599, but still too high for my needs. I did manage to come across a Blue-Ray Player with USB (Divx) Support including a LAN Network connection for YouTube stuff..etc. While the sales person was running around getting the power cord and remote, I was checking the actual price using my cell phone. They gave me a price I couldn't refuse..

The guys working there are in good spirits. We joked around for 10min before I left. A good ending to my first purchase at Myer Emco..
HT_SoulMan is offline  
post #30 of 204 Old 02-22-2010, 07:53 PM
Senior Member
 
markeetaux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Rockville, MD
Posts: 278
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi DMV members,
I'm located in Rockville and let me in on any upcoming meets. Also, I want to build
a couple acustical panels for my 2-channel setup. Does anyone know where I can buy
a single sheet of 1" Owens Corning 703?

Markeetaux
markeetaux is offline  
Reply Area Home Theater Meets

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off