KC Crazy 2015 Theater Crawl - Page 17 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 233Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #481 of 922 Old 04-21-2015, 10:27 AM
Senior Member
 
myriadcorp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 251
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedimastergrant View Post
I don't want to turn anyone away since we have not had to yet. Fact is we will have a few people sitting on the floor at my place and possibly Randy's. It would not be fair to ask the people who signed up months ago to sit on the floor. We have had a few cancel. So how about this. I will go ahead and put you on the list. But, you have to be on the floor if there are no seats for the day. If you are ok with that then the more the merrier.

Where in KC?
I was saying I wish I could go but I have prior engagements to attend. Thanks for offering me a spot though. If I didn't have so much stuff going on that day I would take you up on that offer. I live near Gladstone in KC.

myriadcorp is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #482 of 922 Old 04-21-2015, 11:47 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
jedimastergrant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 3,282
Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
Liked: 414
Quote:
Originally Posted by myriadcorp View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedimastergrant View Post
I don't want to turn anyone away since we have not had to yet. Fact is we will have a few people sitting on the floor at my place and possibly Randy's. It would not be fair to ask the people who signed up months ago to sit on the floor. We have had a few cancel. So how about this. I will go ahead and put you on the list. But, you have to be on the floor if there are no seats for the day. If you are ok with that then the more the merrier.

Where in KC?
I was saying I wish I could go but I have prior engagements to attend. Thanks for offering me a spot though. If I didn't have so much stuff going on that day I would take you up on that offer. I live near Gladstone in KC.
Gotcha. Ok then we will see you next time.
jedimastergrant is offline  
post #483 of 922 Old 04-21-2015, 01:48 PM
Senior Member
 
wadec22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Des Moines
Posts: 345
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
Liked: 63
bad news guys - my wife is 7 months pregnant and having issues with blood pressure. in the hospital last night and tonight, probably not going to work when she gets out.


anyway - she'll be fine, but probably not a good idea to demo my HT with her having issues.


for now I am tentatively staying on this list as an attendee, but I will have to see how things progress the next couple days.

Denon 4520CI
Emotiva LPA-1
Epson 5020ub::::110" Silver Ticket
PS4::::Toshiba HD-A35:::::::::Denon DBT 3313UDCI:::Darbee DVP 5000
Martin Logan Stage(c)::::ML Aerius I(l/r)::::ML Motion FX(s)::::ML Scripts(sb)
PSA XV15:::::PSA XV15se
wadec22 is offline  
 
post #484 of 922 Old 04-21-2015, 02:18 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
jedimastergrant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 3,282
Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
Liked: 414
Quote:
Originally Posted by wadec22 View Post
bad news guys - my wife is 7 months pregnant and having issues with blood pressure. in the hospital last night and tonight, probably not going to work when she gets out.


anyway - she'll be fine, but probably not a good idea to demo my HT with her having issues.


for now I am tentatively staying on this list as an attendee, but I will have to see how things progress the next couple days.
We totally understand CJ. Just take care of your family. Let us know if you can make it on Saturday.
jedimastergrant is offline  
post #485 of 922 Old 04-21-2015, 02:38 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Archaea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 10,139
Mentioned: 482 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3081 Post(s)
Liked: 2701
@cvinfig ,
I think there is interest in checking out your space on Friday night by some of the out of towners
Right? Probably speak up to who's interested? @dlbeck , @Reefdvr27 , @Scott Simonian , @desertdome , @7channelfreak
I know carp said he'd like to meet up on Friday night too after his track meet coaching role is finished. Anyone else?
Scott Simonian arrives in KC at 8:40PM. I've got Corporate Challenge kickoff till at least 7PM on Friday.

I can't even figure out AMC's website right now to figure out what time the prime show is on friday night, as an alternative or parallel. It's acting screwy right now.
------------------------- @chirpie ,
I think there is interest in checking out your space on Sunday for some of the out of towners, (and at least one in towner - me!)
For the guys coming from out of town above + @W00lly who is coming in on sat - does a certain time work better than another time? Chirpie offered 10-noon or noon to 2.

-------------------------

Any other guys in KC willing to open their theater on Sunday for the out of towners? Times?

----------------------------------------
February 2017 - Kansas City Home Theater Crawl
Archaea is offline  
post #486 of 922 Old 04-21-2015, 02:54 PM
Bass Enabler
 
Scott Simonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Clovis, CA
Posts: 21,499
Mentioned: 183 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5972 Post(s)
Liked: 5025
I'm coming in late Friday night so it's up to you, Jon. I'm down for anything and everything.
Scott Simonian is offline  
post #487 of 922 Old 04-21-2015, 03:50 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Reefdvr27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cape May, NJ (South Jersey)
Posts: 4,347
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1579 Post(s)
Liked: 1063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Simonian View Post
I'm coming in late Friday night so it's up to you, Jon. I'm down for anything and everything.
+2 I am on KC time when I arrive. I have a wacky daily schedule and my internal clock is most likely different than most, but I can hang! Up for anything, lead the way! @Archaea
Reefdvr27 is offline  
post #488 of 922 Old 04-21-2015, 03:59 PM
Bass Enabler
 
Scott Simonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Clovis, CA
Posts: 21,499
Mentioned: 183 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5972 Post(s)
Liked: 5025
Scott Simonian is offline  
post #489 of 922 Old 04-21-2015, 04:11 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Reefdvr27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cape May, NJ (South Jersey)
Posts: 4,347
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1579 Post(s)
Liked: 1063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Simonian View Post
Kansas City BBQ?!?!
Haha, I discussed that topic already with Grant!

Anyway, any word on the JTR 212TT's yet? They going to make an appearance?
Reefdvr27 is offline  
post #490 of 922 Old 04-21-2015, 04:15 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
jedimastergrant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 3,282
Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
Liked: 414
FYI lunch at jedimastergrant's is Joes Kansas City BBQ. Everyone puts in $10.

Dinner is more BBQ at d_c's. This one is by Doug himself and will also be a $10 donation.
jedimastergrant is offline  
post #491 of 922 Old 04-21-2015, 04:16 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
jedimastergrant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 3,282
Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
Liked: 414
Schedule.

Here is a repost of the schedule also found in the first post.


0930-1100

Group A jedimastergrant

Group B carp

1100-1145

Group A and B lunch at jedimastergrant. $10. Group B drives to jedimastergrant's at 1100 and arrives at 1115 so there is some overlap in the lunch times where the groups can hang out and group A leaves to go to carp's at 1145.

1200-130

Group A carp

Group B jedimastergrant

(Just one group for the rest of the day)

200-430 Randy Bessinger

445-715 d_c (dinner) $10

730-whenever Archaea
jedimastergrant is offline  
post #492 of 922 Old 04-21-2015, 04:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
7channelfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: North Houston
Posts: 1,000
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
Liked: 196
I'm not even sure what time I'll get in Friday evening. That is if I can swing getting Friday off. I'm working hard on it. I'd join in on just about anything if time permits Friday. But..I'm out on Sunday activites as I'll start my drive back pretty early.
7channelfreak is offline  
post #493 of 922 Old 04-21-2015, 04:19 PM
Bass Enabler
 
Scott Simonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Clovis, CA
Posts: 21,499
Mentioned: 183 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5972 Post(s)
Liked: 5025
"Oh wow! Ribs! Mmm, hickory!"


I'm gonna sleep like a baby.


Scott Simonian is offline  
post #494 of 922 Old 04-21-2015, 04:33 PM
Advanced Member
 
Scrappydue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 617
Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
Liked: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7channelfreak View Post
I'm not even sure what time I'll get in Friday evening. That is if I can swing getting Friday off. I'm working hard on it. I'd join in on just about anything if time permits Friday. But..I'm out on Sunday activites as I'll start my drive back pretty early.
if you come in i can meet you anytime on sunday

in fact, grant, if anyone is wanting to come up this way, i know its a ways out, but anyone is welcome.
Archaea likes this.
Scrappydue is offline  
post #495 of 922 Old 04-21-2015, 04:51 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
jedimastergrant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 3,282
Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
Liked: 414
Archaea thanks for helping coordinate Friday and Sunday activities since I cannot join in any of them.

Everyone can just chime in here and work something out. Leaving that up to you guys as I am sure it will be a somewhat fluid situation.
jedimastergrant is offline  
post #496 of 922 Old 04-21-2015, 06:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
dlbeck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Des Moines, IA
Posts: 1,931
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 551 Post(s)
Liked: 655
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
@cvinfig ,
I think there is interest in checking out your space on Friday night by some of the out of towners
Right? Probably speak up to who's interested? @dlbeck , @Reefdvr27 , @Scott Simonian , @desertdome , @7channelfreak
I know carp said he'd like to meet up on Friday night too after his track meet coaching role is finished. Anyone else?
Scott Simonian arrives in KC at 8:40PM. I've got Corporate Challenge kickoff till at least 7PM on Friday.

I can't even figure out AMC's website right now to figure out what time the prime show is on friday night, as an alternative or parallel. It's acting screwy right now.
------------------------- @chirpie ,
I think there is interest in checking out your space on Sunday for some of the out of towners, (and at least one in towner - me!)
For the guys coming from out of town above + @W00lly who is coming in on sat - does a certain time work better than another time? Chirpie offered 10-noon or noon to 2.

-------------------------

Any other guys in KC willing to open their theater on Sunday for the out of towners? Times?
I won't be available Friday night or Sunday. Saturday only...so save the good stuff for then
dlbeck is offline  
post #497 of 922 Old 04-22-2015, 05:18 AM
Senior Member
 
cvinfig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: KCMO
Posts: 414
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
Liked: 139
@Archaea , yeah, not sure why the Barrywoods AMC isn't showing anything for Prime. I even called the movie line to see if that had it listed and no luck. I'll swing by the theater today to see what's going on.

I'm willing to host something Friday night and any time after 6:00 pm works for me. Anyone flying into KCI or driving down I-29 past the airport will pass within minutes of my place...
cvinfig is offline  
post #498 of 922 Old 04-22-2015, 05:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Reefdvr27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cape May, NJ (South Jersey)
Posts: 4,347
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1579 Post(s)
Liked: 1063
Quote:
Originally Posted by cvinfig View Post
@Archaea , yeah, not sure why the Barrywoods AMC isn't showing anything for Prime. I even called the movie line to see if that had it listed and no luck. I'll swing by the theater today to see what's going on.

I'm willing to host something Friday night and any time after 6:00 pm works for me. Anyone flying into KCI or driving down I-29 past the airport will pass within minutes of my place...
I found this, https://www.amctheatres.com/movies/furious-7 Looks like Fast and Furious is playing at 6 and 10:15 pm That sounds good to me!!!
Reefdvr27 is offline  
post #499 of 922 Old 04-22-2015, 06:07 AM
Senior Member
 
cvinfig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: KCMO
Posts: 414
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
Liked: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefdvr27 View Post
I found this, https://www.amctheatres.com/movies/furious-7 Looks like Fast and Furious is playing at 6 and 10:15 pm That sounds good to me!!!
On the right side of the page you linked to, underneath the date picker, there's a drop-down to select theater options. For Barrywoods, that's only showing IMAX, Closed Caption, and Audio Description. In the section under Other Theaters, that drop-down contains several other options including AMC Prime. That's what we're looking for at the Barrywoods theater. For some reason the AMC Prime option isn't showing up. I'm going to try to stop by in about 30 minutes but I'm not sure if it'll be open. If not, I won't get a chance to stop by until this evening.
cvinfig is offline  
post #500 of 922 Old 04-22-2015, 07:41 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Archaea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 10,139
Mentioned: 482 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3081 Post(s)
Liked: 2701
Thanks for looking into it Chuck.

Dave,
IMAX is lame compared to PRIME experience!

PRIME has Dolby Atmos, buttkickers in every chair, JBL Line Array speakers, electric reclining leather theater chairs, the newest projection system, and lots of elbow room between seats. It's a first class theater experience, not just a big screen! I suppose they won't do it, because of cost, but it'd be fantastic if they lowered the quantity of theater rooms, and just made each room a PRIME room. Instead, currently there's just a single room that's PRIME.

----------------------------------------
February 2017 - Kansas City Home Theater Crawl
Archaea is offline  
post #501 of 922 Old 04-22-2015, 08:59 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Reefdvr27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cape May, NJ (South Jersey)
Posts: 4,347
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1579 Post(s)
Liked: 1063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
Thanks for looking into it Chuck.

Dave,
IMAX is lame compared to PRIME experience!

PRIME has Dolby Atmos, buttkickers in every chair, JBL Line Array speakers, electric reclining leather theater chairs, the newest projection system, and lots of elbow room between seats. It's a first class theater experience, not just a big screen! I suppose they won't do it, because of cost, but it'd be fantastic if they lowered the quantity of theater rooms, and just made each room a PRIME room. Instead, currently there's just a single room that's PRIME.
Hmmm, I clicked Prime and it showed FF7 for a home page, I then clicked showtimes and FF7 popped up again. I did not click on Imax? I just looked at it and it changed from what I posted. Sold out?

Last edited by Reefdvr27; 04-22-2015 at 09:03 AM.
Reefdvr27 is offline  
post #502 of 922 Old 04-22-2015, 09:03 AM
Bass Enabler
 
Scott Simonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Clovis, CA
Posts: 21,499
Mentioned: 183 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5972 Post(s)
Liked: 5025
I'd be down for FF7 in Prime.

Jonathan and I can have a shadow stickshift/paddleshift battle after the movie.
Archaea likes this.
Scott Simonian is offline  
post #503 of 922 Old 04-22-2015, 09:13 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Archaea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 10,139
Mentioned: 482 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3081 Post(s)
Liked: 2701
I was just informed PRIME at Barry Woods theater is closed for renovation and will be open again for a couple weeks when I called in for information.
Bad timing for sure! Weird to me, because it's only like a couple years old, and I was there for the last Hobbit movie and it looked perfect, and still pretty much new. What are they renovating? She said they were upgrading speakers and projection system. What? I guess we are in for a real treat, because I thought it sounded and looked awesome before!?!?!?!
Perhaps the renovation is for DTS-X? But it didn't require different speaker placement did it?

I bet the one in Leawood is doing the same thing because their site also doesn't list PRIME. I tried to call them to confirm, but they weren't open yet.

----------------------------------------
February 2017 - Kansas City Home Theater Crawl
Archaea is offline  
post #504 of 922 Old 04-22-2015, 09:17 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Reefdvr27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cape May, NJ (South Jersey)
Posts: 4,347
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1579 Post(s)
Liked: 1063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
I was just informed PRIME at Barry Woods theater is closed for renovation and will be open again for a couple weeks when I called in for information.
Bad timing for sure! Weird to me, because it's only like a couple years old, and I was there for the last Hobbit movie and it looked perfect, and still pretty much new. What are they renovating? She said they were upgrading speakers and projection system. What? I guess we are in for a real treat, because I thought it sounded and looked awesome before!?!?!?!
Perhaps the renovation is for DTS-X? But it didn't require different speaker placement did it?

I bet the one in Leawood is doing the same thing because their site also doesn't list PRIME. I tried to call them to confirm, but they weren't open yet.
If this is the same one you are talking about, they have FF7 listed Friday night 7pm and 10pm. Is this theater close?


https://www.amctheatres.com/movie-th...town-center-20
Reefdvr27 is offline  
post #505 of 922 Old 04-22-2015, 09:17 AM
Bass Enabler
 
Scott Simonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Clovis, CA
Posts: 21,499
Mentioned: 183 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5972 Post(s)
Liked: 5025
They might be converting it to Dolby Cinema. Dolby partnered up with AMC to rebrand the AMC Prime to Dolby Cinema Prime.

http://www.firstshowing.net/2015/dol...-prime-venues/

Quote:
Prime will be available in Los Angeles, Kansas City, Houston and Atlanta this May....
Scott Simonian is offline  
post #506 of 922 Old 04-22-2015, 09:24 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 9,098
Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2825 Post(s)
Liked: 2132
Jonathan the Prime in Leawood is not nearly as good as the one up north IMO. They have a very annoying rattle in the ceiling everytime the bass hits - my wife even noticed it for gods sake!! I don't know if it's just the rattle that makes me not like it as much or if it's the actual sound... either way I like Barry Woods so much better.
carp is offline  
post #507 of 922 Old 04-22-2015, 09:40 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 9,098
Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2825 Post(s)
Liked: 2132
I posted some of this is the JTR thread, not sure what to do for the GTG. It's nice that I choose now to mess around with Dirac... bad timing since I'll I've done so far is make nothing sound good! The very limited free time I have in the evening need to be spent getting ready for Saturday but instead I'm playing with a new toy...



Holy cripes... the difference between the Dirac default curve and no eq (which is what I have been using) is HUGE!!! I tried both a lot last night going back and forth many times.

All I managed to do was make my ears not like either!! I wasn't surprised by this, I have enough experience with tweaking the sound in my room in the past with other speakers and using manual EQ to know that quite often you will find something that sounds great and then you turn on the system the next day and it sounds horrible or vice versa and sometimes when making changes you can't find anything that sounds right because your ears are all screwed up.

So I'm going to be patient. Last night Dirac sounded too mid rangy and no Dirac sounded hollow by comparison. Soundstage was tighter and more focused with Dirac but more... open and more live sounding without it. I need to find a happy medium which is obviously possible since you can create your own curve EXACTLY how you want it. It's a blessing and a curse, if you are OCD you may never find your curve. Especially since the room, your mood, the volume, how many beers you've had, etc. etc. all play a role in what sounds right at the moment.

One thing is for sure, the free trial is genius - I gotta have this!!!

Now I don't know what to do for the GTG... Dirac, no Dirac, Dirac how I like it which may be totally different from everyone else...

I just have it for 2 channel music so maybe I'll do nothing but movies and leave Dirac off.
carp is offline  
post #508 of 922 Old 04-22-2015, 09:43 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Archaea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 10,139
Mentioned: 482 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3081 Post(s)
Liked: 2701
@Scott Simonian ,
Interesting! I hand't heard about that!

@Reefdvr27

Yeah! That's it! That wasn't there last time I looked I don't think! It used to be Diviner, then nothing, now FF7. This is at the Leawood Prime off of Nall, which I've not yet been to.
There is a showing at 10PM on Friday night or we could do it Sunday.



Which works better for those out of towners interested? Friday night or Sunday?

@Scott Simonian , I could pick you up from the airport and we could head that way on Friday night, or go anytime on Sunday.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	prime.JPG
Views:	148
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	679529  

----------------------------------------
February 2017 - Kansas City Home Theater Crawl

Last edited by Archaea; 04-22-2015 at 09:47 AM.
Archaea is offline  
post #509 of 922 Old 04-22-2015, 09:46 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Archaea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 10,139
Mentioned: 482 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3081 Post(s)
Liked: 2701
boooo @carp .

Are the speakers and video and chairs and everything the same except for the rattle in the ceiling? I haven't been to that Leawood prime yet? Surely they would fix a ceiling rattle? How long ago did you go last? That's disappointing because otherwise the Prime experiences I've had have been so excellent. It's the only commercial cinema I've ever visited, that I'd rather watch a movie on than my own system.

----------------------------------------
February 2017 - Kansas City Home Theater Crawl
Archaea is offline  
post #510 of 922 Old 04-22-2015, 09:46 AM
Bass Enabler
 
Scott Simonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Clovis, CA
Posts: 21,499
Mentioned: 183 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5972 Post(s)
Liked: 5025
@carp Uh oh. Making big changes right before the big GTG? Not a good idea.
@Archaea Yep! I'm down. I'll be ready for dinner too, I'm sure. Nachos! edit: oh wait, the nachos sucked ass at the Prime here in LA. Popcorn!
Scott Simonian is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Area Home Theater Meets

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off