AVS Forum banner

Fort Worth and Surrounding Area (2016)...Interested

9K views 169 replies 38 participants last post by  darrellh44 
#1 · (Edited)
I will start this out after talking with Patzig about a gtg for the Fort Worth area.
What I am wondering about is who is interested and a somewhat time line about when.

So post away and let's get this together.
Curt

My thoughts on this GTG would be in April either the 15th, 16th or 17th.
I can hold 9 guys and maybe 12 in my room. Not a dedicated home theater but converted living room. I have 1099's with volt 10's as surrounds with 2 picowreckers, 2 sealed 18's and 2 svs 12plus subs.
I have talked with Patzig about the GTG, and I am sure he is willing to show the 1899's but he is also worried about damaging them in transport. Hmmm wonder if that has something to do with them being SO UNGODLY HUGE. :) But anyway if we started at my place and then traveled (could car pool) to Patzig's place if people would be up for that?

So far guys that said they would come are
bgtighe23
camouflage
Whalor
crankycowboy

Guys that have shown interest:
7channelfreak
stewey76
strakele

See less See more
#152 ·
that is a pole to best determine what dates would work best for those wanting to attend.
I don't think there has been an official merge, or transfer over. At least I haven't seen anyone ask to only use one thread.

#156 ·
Looks like the thread died. Unfortunately I am unable to host but would love to participate and learn and bring the beer:).

I can use some assistance with my configuration though.

Just bought a Monolith 5 amp but I only see a single RCA IN on it VS L/R out on my Denon 4520ci.
In this case would I connect to the White/L out of the Denon?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.