February 2017 - Kansas City Home Theater Crawl - Page 3 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1129Likes

post #61 of 1400 Old 10-22-2016, 01:45 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 484 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3086 Post(s)
Liked: 2711
Quote:
Originally Posted by COACH2369 View Post
I sent a PM in regards to this as I would love to attend.

This is shaping up to being one of the best HT GTG's/Crawls ever!!!

@Frohlich you should join us!

Added you to the confirmed list. Glad you're going to make it. I believe carp mentioned you specifically as someone he hoped could attend and planned to reach out to.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 1400 Old 10-22-2016, 01:52 PM - Thread Starter

Kansas City guys --- Do you know of a decent inexpensive Hotel we could recommend as a base location for people from out of state to consider staying all together in case they wanted to visit in the lobby during any downtime? (not that we'll have much downtime).
I was thinking maybe one of the hotels around the Royals an Chiefs stadiums off I-70 or nearby on 350 Hwy ---because when there isn't a game they are pretty cheap (I see really low rates advertised driving by - sometimes as low as $40 a night) and they are nice and newer. I'd guess typically probably only $50 or $70 a night? Maybe we could even negotiate a bit of a group rate? I just don't know much about it because I don't stay at a hotel in my own home area

Any ideas?

----------------------------------------
February 2017 - Kansas City Home Theater Crawl
post #63 of 1400 Old 10-22-2016, 02:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 953 Post(s)
Liked: 772
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
Added you to the confirmed list. Glad you're going to make it. I believe carp mentioned you specifically as someone he hoped could attend and planned to reach out to.
Thank you. I am appreciative of the invite and think this is going to be a blast. My gut tells me that we could have this over 3 or 4 days and it wouldn't be enough.

Quote:
Kansas City guys --- Do you know of a decent inexpensive Hotel we could recommend as a base location for people from out of state to consider staying all together in case they wanted to visit in the lobby during any downtime? (not that we'll have much downtime).
I was thinking maybe one of the hotels around the Royals an Chiefs stadiums off I-70 or nearby on 350 Hwy ---because when there isn't a game they are pretty cheap (I see really low rates advertised driving by - sometimes as low as $40 a night) and they are nice and newer. I'd guess typically probably only $50 or $70 a night? Maybe we could even negotiate a bit of a group rate? I just don't know much about it because I don't stay at a hotel in my own home area

Any ideas?
This is exactly what I was going to ask about. I know I will have a car either way(driving in or renting one), but it would be great to be as central as possible to help with the driving.

Having a host hotel would be a good option if anybody else is flying in. Might help save on a rental car expense if we split the cost some..
Gooddoc likes this.

post #64 of 1400 Old 10-22-2016, 02:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

As I looked through the pictures of all the host theaters, it is so cool to see all the different setups and how each one has something the others don't. Different designs, speaker types, subs, etc... That is why I love this hobby...so many different options and for the most part, not a wrong choice(Bose could fall in that category..haha)

I am looking forward to hearing speakers for the first time like Scrappy's Klipsch cinema system and any that are all JTR speakers. I have heard plenty of JTR's in my own room, but never a complete system..
dgage likes this.
post #65 of 1400 Old 10-22-2016, 04:32 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 1274 Post(s)
Liked: 1218
Thanks coach for the heads up. Looks like a terrific event. Though I have met several members on the list , I look forward to meeting new AVS members and some unbelievable theaters. Hopefully I won't come home wanting to tear down my theater and upgrade everything
post #66 of 1400 Old 10-22-2016, 04:42 PM - Thread Starter

added @Frohlich as confirmed...
--- see first post for confirmed attendees.

16 guests from out of state so far
10 hosts volunteered so far
4 local members committed to the crawl as well so far.

30 people already committed four months out? Excellent!

@Stoked21 is reaching out to a Manager at the BerryWoods AMC Prime to see if we can reserve a center row or two at the Dolby Prime Cinema for John Wick 2 that Friday night. I'm going to assume most of you want to participate in that -- if you don't please let us know so we can keep a general headcount for that conversation.

Looks like the hosts will have at least a couple, three? demo sessions each. The hosts can rejoin with one of the crawl groups (if they desire) after they do their own demo sessions.

As we get closer I'll organize the attendees into a couple/three groups and we'll try to cater to letting friends be in the same group as much as is possible. We'll schedule the stops all out staggering the different groups for each theater visit.
ZLTFUL likes this.

post #67 of 1400 Old 10-22-2016, 07:56 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
added @Frohlich as confirmed...
--- see first post for confirmed attendees.

16 guests from out of state so far
10 hosts volunteered so far
4 local members committed to the crawl as well so far.

30 people already committed four months out? Excellent!

@Stoked21 is reaching out to a Manager at the BerryWoods AMC Prime to see if we can reserve a center row or two at the Dolby Prime Cinema for John Wick 2 that Friday night. I'm going to assume most of you want to participate in that -- if you don't please let us know so we can keep a general headcount for that conversation.

Looks like the hosts will have at least a couple, three? demo sessions each. The hosts can rejoin with one of the crawl groups (if they desire) after they do their own demo sessions.

As we get closer I'll organize the attendees into a couple/three groups and we'll try to cater to letting friends be in the same group as much as is possible. We'll schedule the stops all out staggering the different groups for each theater visit.
This has to be shaping up to be one of the biggest GTG/Meets in AVS history.

I appreciate all the effort that is going into this and can't wait until February. Lets hope mother nature cooperates.

John Wick 2 is a perfect way to start the weekend off too.
post #68 of 1400 Old 10-23-2016, 02:19 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 13
I am an out of stater but interested in attending. This looks to be an amazing event and I definitely enjoy the Barrywoods theater.
post #69 of 1400 Old 10-23-2016, 03:39 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlkmgr View Post
I am an out of stater but interested in attending. This looks to be an amazing event and I definitely enjoy the Barrywoods theater.
added to the list.

post #70 of 1400 Old 10-24-2016, 05:50 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 1401 Post(s)
Liked: 630
@Archaea
My wife, in her wisdom, has decided to stay home. So just me.
post #71 of 1400 Old 10-24-2016, 07:47 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Quoted: 1579 Post(s)
Liked: 1064
@Archaea

Hey Jon, you can add me. I thought it was sooner. Thx for the invite!
Gorilla83 likes this.
post #72 of 1400 Old 10-24-2016, 08:11 AM - Thread Starter

first post updated
post #73 of 1400 Old 10-24-2016, 08:12 AM

Mentioned: 292 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4147 Post(s)
Liked: 3504
Jon and the KC Crew,

I think @Gorilla83 will agree, you basically just need to pick a hotel that you think is the best from a location standpoint and just post a link for guys to get rooms for. I know andrew has done it for all of his, and I posted a link for mine and it just makes it really easy for the out-of-towners to just have a quick link they can click on and reserve in the OP.

This is going to be epic. Crazy Epic.
popalock likes this.

European Models do not accept banana plugs
Belly of the Beast: Bass Bunker Theater
post #74 of 1400 Old 10-24-2016, 08:27 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:

Any ideas?
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastaudio View Post
Jon and the KC Crew,

I think @Gorilla83 will agree, you basically just need to pick a hotel that you think is the best from a location standpoint and just post a link for guys to get rooms for. I know andrew has done it for all of his, and I posted a link for mine and it just makes it really easy for the out-of-towners to just have a quick link they can click on and reserve in the OP.

This is going to be epic. Crazy Epic.

I've got no feedback as of yet. If we don't have any advice soon from the locals then yes, I'll try to get one figured out this week.
post #75 of 1400 Old 10-24-2016, 08:38 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 509 Post(s)
Quoted: 2878 Post(s)
Liked: 2163
Quote:
I've got no feedback as of yet. If we don't have any advice soon from the locals then yes, I'll try to get one figured out this week.
I would think a hotel closer the the airport would be more appealing to people even though a better deal could be found close to the stadiums?
post #76 of 1400 Old 10-24-2016, 09:51 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 156 Post(s)
Quoted: 1309 Post(s)
Liked: 1813
Send a message via Skype™ to popalock
Quote:
Calling all respected Audio/Video peers!

February 18 and 19 of 2017, Kansas City Area Home theater enthusiast are organizing a home theater crawl.

I will be updating this first post with more information and a finalized host list as the date approaches...
Jonathan, the level of detail you put in your posts = Respect.

Add me to the confirmed list. Can't wait to kick it with you guys!!!

Side note: I know we are all getting a bit older and our tastes are leaning more and more from room temperature Miller High Life to fine wine, but... I really need some high decibel low frequency therapy. I mean, we are going to be visiting some VERY capable theaters and, while I'm ok with sponging up the experience in-and-of-itself, I would hope that all of the KC crew is more on the liberal side with their use of the + volume button.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdome View Post
At past events, Archaea has taken Omnimic measurements of the frequency response of each room at the listening position. I could do something similar for video with my Colorimetry Research meters. In just a few minutes in the room I could do the following:

Foot Lambert reading from the screen - standard is 14 fL +/- 2 fL
Black level and white level
On/Off contrast
ANSI contrast
Colorchecker

I could also do a CEA2020 burst test of the bass from the subwoofer system. I would need to place my own sealed sub in the corner of the room to get a bassline for what the room is doing vs anechoic. Then I can burst test a few frequencies like 10, 16, 20 and 63 Hz. This method uses the entire signal chain so one can see the capabilities of their own system. This could be done with just one or two rooms rather than all of them.

I wouldn't want this to take very much time, like 10 minutes at most, but it would be fun to do something a little different that would add to the value and learning.
That actually sounds really cool! I bet other members of AVS would almost be willing to pay for something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post
Ok. So I just got a not-so-non-threatening phone call from Jonathan stating that my room will indeed be a part of the normal tour or I would have the choice of fighting him or having Austin rip out the tendons in my arm while screaming short bursts of fury into my face in an arm wrestling match.

So I'm back in!!

Seriously though, I'm completely in for whatever is decided, I just didn't want people from last time thinking, "oh great, I gotta hear that guy's room again..."

@popalock
I've retired. Destroyed one to many dreams. Sometimes still wake up in cold sweats from the sound of cartridge tearing, joints popping and the agonizing moans from giants falling.

Quote:
BTW --- To those of you who responded back to PMs with I'd love to come, but I'll have to check my schedule. Pshhhh. We are on to you.
No WAY you have something scheduled four months out, over Presidents day weekend, next year. That's why we put it four months out, over Presidents day weekend, next year.

You can decide with no standing conflict that THIS is what you are doing.
Funny this is happening Presidents Day... A day where we are supposed to be "celebrating" our President. No matter how you cut it... our coming Presidents Day's are going to be... Unique.
Frohlich likes this.
post #77 of 1400 Old 10-24-2016, 09:56 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Liked: 463
How about the hotels around the Legends area? Close to the airport, and Barrywoods.

Typed on a little keyboard, excuse any grammatical errors.

HT: Marantz 7702mkII | Crown Amps | 1299 L/C/R | Volt 8s | THTs | 1200Ds | Panamax 5300PM | LG OLED 65B6P | Oppo UHD-203 | PS4 |
Family: Pioneer SP-SB23W | Pioneer Kuro Elite 111 | X1
post #78 of 1400 Old 10-24-2016, 01:30 PM - Thread Starter

Hotel accommodations location discussion:

So 9 of the 10 theaters so far are generally in the big square box with the two most remote theaters (I think) being mine and jedimastergrant - and most of the other 7 current hosts falling in between Grants and my home (generally) west to east.
The outlier is Scrappydue who is up north east in Excelsior Springs. (neat town by the way - but I'm trying to figure out how to best schedule that stop based on it's lack of proximity to anything else(it'll obviously have to be first or last for the day)) The Airport is circled, as is the AMC 24 Dolby Prime. Kansas City Downtown and the stadium location (where I think there are cheap newer hotels to accommodate game traffic - since there is no game that weekend these should be largely free and cheap)).

To give you a sense of scale - Google says the AMC Prime is 11 minutes from the airport.
My house (archaea) is 50 minutes from the airport. I'm about 45 minutes from Grant's house. I'm about 30 minutes from downtown. I'm a touch over 40 minutes to the AMC theater.
Those times are without traffic - but we won't be dealing with traffic on a weekend. (traffics not too bad in Kansas City anyway).

Again looking for suggestions from the locals before I lock one in. What is reasonable for a hotel price for you out of state folk??? I'm cheap - so I'm probably not the best ask for this. I'd personally be fine staying at a Motel 6 or Super 8 or even a microtel to save $ when traveling, but I know some people would not. There are some darn cheap hotels (like $40 a night) up near the airport. Mostly microtel room type places though at that price up by the airport. You aren't going to have much time to be in your hotel over the weekend with the schedule we are looking at.

So here's the cheapies -- around airport for the crawl weekend.
https://www.hotels.com/search.do?res...rt-order=PRICE

Here is one that is North of downtown that stood out for really good reviews at a still reasonable price --- Courtyard of Kansas City. --- really exceptional user reviews (4.7 out of 5) -- splitting the difference between the crawl host locations and the airport. $110 a night for a dual queen bed room.
https://www.hotels.com/ho408389/?q-c...m-0-children=0

Any other thoughts before I select a recommended hotel for those that want to stay together?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	thinkingoutloud2.jpg
Views:	485
Size:	180.0 KB
ID:	1732897  

Last edited by Archaea; 10-24-2016 at 02:10 PM.
post #79 of 1400 Old 10-24-2016, 01:56 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 1274 Post(s)
Liked: 1218
Thank you so much for coordinating this Archaea. Certainly seems like it will be an epic GTG.

Coach, Dgage, Beastaudio and I were talking about potentially splitting a car and staying at the same hotel. I know a lot can change between now and then. Maybe just pick a hotel close to the airport which puts us close to the theater for Friday night. Then maybe on Saturday and Sunday we can try and split out the sequencing so as to somewhat minimize the overall drive for everybody.

Or a few of you could move closer together before February to make it easier for the out of towners.
post #80 of 1400 Old 10-24-2016, 02:14 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by popalock View Post

Side note: I know we are all getting a bit older and our tastes are leaning more and more from room temperature Miller High Life to fine wine, but... I really need some high decibel low frequency therapy. I mean, we are going to be visiting some VERY capable theaters and, while I'm ok with sponging up the experience in-and-of-itself, I would hope that all of the KC crew is more on the liberal side with their use of the + volume button.

I don't think anything KC has to offer can top what I experienced in your room back in 2014. With one exception - Doug. Suspended floor with dual G horns in the ceiling, sealed 24, and I assume he will wheel out the Othorns for nearfield punishment?
popalock and d_c like this.
post #81 of 1400 Old 10-24-2016, 02:18 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 222 Post(s)
Quoted: 1330 Post(s)
Liked: 1523
Quote:
I don't think anything KC has to offer can top what I experienced in your room back in 2014. With one exception - Doug. Suspended floor with dual G horns in the ceiling, sealed 24, and I assume he will wheel out the Othorns for nearfield punishment?
Maybe one of the stops could be a van down by the river - loaded with Othorns!

High Impact AV
- ISF Level II Video Calibrator, THX-HAA Level III Audio Designer/Calibrator
post #82 of 1400 Old 10-24-2016, 04:03 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Thank you for the detailed map and locations for the different theaters we are going to visit.
Scrappy is a bit out there from what I remember...but I know I would love to hear it.

It has been about 7 years since I was last in K.C., but used to travel there regularly to call on AMC. Do they still have the 30 screen theater in Lenexa? Just curious..

As Frohlich stated, the four of us are coordinating our travels to minimize costs and increase the fun factor!

Since this is Presidents Day weekend, how late on Sunday will be folks be hosting demos? I have been giving consideration to staying into Monday....depending on what others are doing. This might allow a quick jaunt up to Iowa for a demo of Dlbeck's room.
post #83 of 1400 Old 10-24-2016, 04:16 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Quoted: 1579 Post(s)
Liked: 1064
Dave Beck and I stayed at the Court Yard, KC South for the last GTG. Seemed to be pretty well located.

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/trave...as-city-south/
dgage likes this.
post #84 of 1400 Old 10-24-2016, 05:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by COACH2369 View Post
Thank you for the detailed map and locations for the different theaters we are going to visit.
Scrappy is a bit out there from what I remember...but I know I would love to hear it.

It has been about 7 years since I was last in K.C., but used to travel there regularly to call on AMC. Do they still have the 30 screen theater in Lenexa? Just curious..

As Frohlich stated, the four of us are coordinating our travels to minimize costs and increase the fun factor!

Since this is Presidents Day weekend, how late on Sunday will be folks be hosting demos? I have been giving consideration to staying into Monday....depending on what others are doing. This might allow a quick jaunt up to Iowa for a demo of Dlbeck's room.

There is the AMC Town Center in Leawood, and AMC Studio 30 in Olathe so you are probably talking about one of those. The Leawood has a very nice Atmos theater but IMO it's not quite at the level of the Barry Woods where we are planning to see John Wick.

I can't host a demo Sunday night because my wife will be back home and gets up early. I'll be up for whatever is going on though because I'm off Monday. If you have thoughts of going to David's I highly recommend it. Best theater I've been in, and he's made upgrades since I've been there.
post #85 of 1400 Old 10-24-2016, 05:35 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
There is the AMC Town Center in Leawood, and AMC Studio 30 in Olathe so you are probably talking about one of those. The Leawood has a very nice Atmos theater but IMO it's not quite at the level of the Barry Woods where we are planning to see John Wick.

I can't host a demo Sunday night because my wife will be back home and gets up early. I'll be up for whatever is going on though because I'm off Monday. If you have thoughts of going to David's I highly recommend it. Best theater I've been in, and he's made upgrades since I've been there.
That must be it. Thanks for the clairification. I just remember going there for the first time and couldn't get over how BIG it was...

I got to experience my first Dolby Cinema back in August and saw Suicide Squad....It was the most impressive commercial theater I have experienced. Still not as good as my home.

Is it February yet?!?
post #86 of 1400 Old 10-24-2016, 05:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Quoted: 1525 Post(s)
Liked: 928
There's a brand new Hyatt place on 87th and 435 in Lenexa ks. It's probably a 2 min drive to my place, a 5 min drive to carps and a 10 min drive to grant's. We all three live in pretty close proximity to each other. I believe rooms are about $100-120

There's also a courtyard Marriott in Shawnee,ks that's only a mile further. A little more from $120-160

Both are right on the interstate and maybe only 30 mins from airport and maybe 15 mins from legends. No traffic ever on that 435 airport route. 4 lanes at 70mph speed limit.

Obviously Jonathan and some others are on the MO side. 6 of one half dozen of the other. Probably easiest to pick either airport convenience, friend convenience, or demo room convenience.

Rack (7.3.4 20,000W): Marantz AV7702mk2, Crown XLS1500 (9), iNuke3000DSP, miniDSP DDRC-88A (3), Samsung UHD HDR: UBD-K8500, Panamax M5400-PM, AppleTV Gen4
LCR: JTR 228HT (3) Surrounds: JTR S8 & S8LP (4) Atmos: JTR Slant8LP (4), RBH IC (2) Subs: JTR Captivator 1400 (2), Dayton UM18-22 NF PJ: JVC RS400 Screen: Seymour UF 130"W 2.35 Misc: SimpleControl, Philips Hue(15 light), Echo Control, Synology DS216play
STOKED Home Theater Build
post #87 of 1400 Old 10-24-2016, 06:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
Liked: 265
Doing drive by posting to sub to this thread..

As for hotels, I have lost my hotel picking privileges after accidentally booking a haunted hotel for a work trip.
post #88 of 1400 Old 10-24-2016, 08:03 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
Liked: 176
We've stayed at the Sheraton (Convention Center) in Overland Park a few times and always have a great experience. Nice bar/restaurant and very accommodating (no pun intended). Easy to get into and out of...

But I am pretty flexible.

My wife suggests Hotwire's "Mystery Hotel". They give you an area and you can pretty much guestimate what hotel it is. We would get it for $90-$100/night.

I keep confusing my intentions with my abilities.
The Blank Slate Cinema/MacGillvray Pub Build Thread
post #89 of 1400 Old 10-25-2016, 06:30 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1525 Post(s)
Liked: 928
Quote:
Originally Posted by stitch1 View Post
Doing drive by posting to sub to this thread..

As for hotels, I have lost my hotel picking privileges after accidentally booking a haunted hotel for a work trip.
My wife gets nightmares from seeing Dateline murder stories. She refuses to even discuss ghost.

About 2-3 years ago I called the Elms and got us their nicest suite (ummmm. Room 500 which has some fancy name ). During the VIP cocktail hour, late at night,I berated the hotel historian with questions while I had 9 sheets to the wind. She went on to talk about how a mobster was murdered in the room and how a bride was murdered in the room. That people get locked in the bathroom and a woman shrieks in the room. Plus she stands over the bed....on and on. I was dying laughing so hard and we had about 15 other patrons join in on the convo by then. At one point she says it's the most haunted room in Missouri and was even featured on Ghost Hunters...

Wife finally starts to clue in and I tell her that's our room. Everyone laughing at her expense "honey I'm just joking that's not our room!!!!.......ha ha ha no I'm messing with u it really is our room! I'm setting up stanchions and charging $5/person tours!"

She was bawling hysterically and left the hotel. I had to convince her to come back. Neither of us slept the whole night.

The next day I watched the history channel show and the ghost hunters show. I literally was playing with the same shelf chochkeys just hours earlier....

I'm still in the doghouse for that one. Ftr the only scary thing in the room that night was one pissed and irritated wife.
dgage and stitch1 like this.
post #90 of 1400 Old 10-25-2016, 07:08 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
Liked: 198
AVR or Pre-Pro - Denon 4520
Speakers - Klipsch KPT-904M for LCR KPT-100 for surround and surround backs.
Speaker Amplifiers - N/A
Video Source/Screen - Panny 8000, 138" elite 2.35 frame with the 4k material they offer.
Subwoofers - 8 Stereo Integrity HT-18's in 4 CuFt sealed enclosures.
Subwoofer Amplifiers - 2 inuke 6000DSP's
Accoustic Treatments - 2x4 acoustimac panels with dmd black fabric at first reflection points.
Transducers - N/A
Lighting and/or Control System -horrible lighting with switches LOL
HTPC Software -what are these?
Bluray Player - PS3
Atmos and/or DTS-X - N/A

jonathon, since i have not talked to you on the phone yet, i will just go ahead on here. i dont want you to make any extra effort to figure out my room into the mix. we have the baby due in january. i MOST likely will be switching shifts to avoid over priced daycare for a while. my new shift will be thursday through sunday, which would require me to take two days off of work for this. it just seems like more hassle than its worth this year. but i aint going anywhere so possibly next year i can get in on this. I'm sure you re gonna make it a yearly deal and plenty of attendees will always be coming.

what i can offer is, if there is a few (like coach whom i met first on the klipsch forum) want to stay till monday, some guys are more than welcome to come up to my place on monday. i can take my son to my dad who is in town for a bit while i demo stuff. i know he was one that always wanted to hear the klipsch cinema gear. not sure how many others want to. can't guarantee once we buy a house that i will have the klipsch cinema stuff forever.

let me know your thoughts please.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Area Home Theater Meets

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page