Fresno, CA open house - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 09-26-2004, 12:51 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Well, after a long hiatus, I will be hosting another open house event. Much has changed in my system since the last party and I will still have a lot change between now and when the party happens.

Date: Saturday, Novemeber 27th
Time: 2:00pm to 11:00pm (cable test will be at 6:00pm for 1 hour during the party)

I want to enlist some help to do a cable test if anybody is interested. I will be conducting a blind test on interconnects and speaker wire. Lets see if anybody can hear the difference. This will be an actual scientific test and I will post the results online, but I will not name anybody who doesn't want to be know to have lead ears. ;) I don't know how long the cable test will take just yet, but I don't want to have it last too long.

I just got in my new Lexicon MC-12B V4 with the room correcting EQ. I should have in my new speakers (Genesis 6.1's) next week and the new Immersive scaler/universal player, the Simmetry DVP, shortly after that.

I also have the newer Odyssee motion simulator in as well in the smaller theater in the back room, as well as the larger platform based system in the living room, if anybody wants to try them out.

If you want to come, let me know. This will probably be the last event I host at this house. My wife and I are moving to Clovis sometime around May.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-09-2004, 02:46 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Club Gold

The party has been postponed 2 weeks. The new date is in the post above, November 27th.

I will also be demonstrating the Kaleidescape digital movie server system.

Send me a private mail for directions and details.
Old 11-26-2004, 05:08 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Club Gold